Harry Redknapp's hoose

mdingwall

Administrator
Kinda like a semi in the Mearns, but no really.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/so...jHdw_IFqwpE0VBTNqUIKyBtctP4r-UhaEHEVNBrH0ETgI

Inside Harry Redknapp's Sandbanks home as I'm A Celebrity nears an end
Redknapp lives with his beloved wife Sandra in a stunning beach-side property valued at £4million
0_PAY-Harry-Redknapp-New-Sandbanks-House.jpg

Harry Redknapp's £4million seaside mansion is an example of modern architecture (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)
For the past three weeks, Harry Redknapp 's home has been the Australian jungle.

But tonight, his time on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here will come to an end.

The former West Ham and Tottenham manager made it to the final of the ITV reality show, charming his campmates and viewers with his chivalry, old fashioned values and captivating anecdotes.

When he says farewell to the land Down Under in the coming days, he'll head home to the Dorset coast.

There, he lives with his beloved wife Sandra in a beach-side property at Sandbanks, a small peninsula crossing the mouth of Poole Harbour. The house is valued at around £4million.

One of the most exclusive postcodes in the UK, Sandbanks is known across the country.

A bedroom offers a sea view (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

The interior is sleek and minimalist (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)
Redknapp has called it home for more than 20 years. In fact, he's lived in more than one property there.

He's previously spoken about his reluctance to take a managerial job up north, explaining how the death of his sister-in-law Pat convinced him to stay on the south coast.

Harry Redknapp shares the Sandbanks home with his wife Sandra and bulldog Lulu (Image: PhilYeomans/BNPS)

It's not quite the jungle shower, but this indoor pool isn't bad (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

The property is light and airy (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

Pat Lampard, mother of Chelsea and England legend Frank and sister of Redknapp's wife Sandra, passed away in April 2008 after a short battle with pneumonia.

Writing in his autobiography, titled Harry, Redknapp said it highlighted the importance of staying to close to family.

He said: "I had known Pat almost as long as I had known Sandra, because of her relationship with Frank Lampard, my best friend at West Ham, and that probably changed how I viewed my life as a football manager.

Who wouldn't want a freestanding bath? (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

"The number of clubs I have managed on the south coast gives something of a clue to the way I feel and the swiftness of Pat Lampard's passing probably brought it home.

"The time I spend with Sandra is so precious. Pat died of pneumonia, 10 days after she was admitted to hospital - it was so unexpected and sudden.

"One moment she was here, the next gone, It was terribly traumatic for Sandra. I don't think a day went by when she didn't speak to her sister.

The heart of Redknapp's home is this spacious kitchen (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

White appears to be the theme (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)

"After that, I don't think there was ever really a chance of me taking a job that kept me away from Sandra all week.

"She would have moved anywhere at first, obviously, but that was many years ago, and now we are settled and like where we are. it is home for us.

"The grandkids are down here, so moving away and staying up north wouldn't work for me at all.

There's no shortage of large windows (Image: Phil Yeomans/BNPS)
1_EMB-Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-TV-Show-Series-18-Australia-07-Dec-2018.jpg

Redknapp has spoken openly about his devotion to wife Sandra (Image: REX/Shutterstock)
"I think it brought home how much I relied on her, too. Seeing Frank without Pat made me think what I would be like on my own. Useless, really.

"She has waited on me hand and foot for years. I wouldn't have a clue what to do without her support."

Redknapp has also managed Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Southampton, Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham. He had a brief spell in charge of the Jordan national team.

An advert to any burglars on the South Coast as both Arry and Sandra are in Australia :eek:

Everytime 'Arry opens those patio doors he will be hit with a big "triffic breath of fresh air"

Its a stunning house tbh. With all his tv appearences for winning im celebrity it pays for itself. Not that he needs it mind you.

As others have said I prefer traditional buildings... find these modern things hideous looking and crass... a 'corporate lobby' is the best description.

Would I trade my Shawlands tenement flat for this? Yes. 100%.

Bears on here must live in some gaffs. :p

FF posters must have quite the life! Every bird is a munter and every gaff not good enough. Is this a Rangers forum or a Monaco forum?

Surprised me tbh I though Harry be in a right old fashioned place. He’s gone well up in my estimations after the Jungle.

Back