Harry Styles mygers access

Jimmy Mac

Did anyone get a code for mygers access for Harry Styles at Ibrox in June? Only thing I've had was to sign up for the ticket site for a presale that I'd imagine even if you've not got mygers you can do.

These tickets are for my 14 year old daughter honest guv.

I cannot imagine Rangers will have anything to do with the ticketing of this event.
Tickets will be sold on licensed websites.
The company running the tour will have rented Ibrox for the concert.
I'd have thought but the original email said exclusive mygers presale but it was a just a sign up to a ticketing website.

Also under P with this for both daughters. Like OP I have registered with gigsinscotland but no code.
Hopeful my mate gets them in O2 presale tomorrow and take pressure off me.

I cannot imagine Rangers will have anything to do with the ticketing of this event.
Tickets will be sold on licensed websites.
The company running the tour will have rented Ibrox for the concert.
There is a mygers presale, it was on the hoardings at Ibrox on friday.

There is a mygers presale, it was on the hoardings at Ibrox on friday.
I am surprised at that but good news for those who are interested in getting tickets for their youngsters.
That’s a good benefit for Rangers to have negotiated.

Did anyone get a code for mygers access for Harry Styles at Ibrox in June? Only thing I've had was to sign up for the ticket site for a presale that I'd imagine even if you've not got mygers you can do.

How many mygers points ?

Saw that at the game. Rangers havent sent anything out apart from access to the Gigs in Scotland site that anyone can do though.
You just know this won’t work. ive been asked by a colleague to buy for her daughter tomorrow. We got a corporate email saying available Wednesday and Thursday. No codes, nada.

lots of disappointed wee girls!

As you tell I'm getting put under pressure by my daughter to get these tickets.

This is more stress than away tickets :)

Feel your pain, my daughter had tickets for the original gig. I had pre sale code yesterday. Took me an hour to get tickets. Think the my gers is just pre- sale log in to ticket master. Public sale is Friday.

The tickets go on O2 priority pre-sale in 25 minutes at 9am OP if you know anyone on O2?

I would offer to try to get them for you but that is useless because they often do ID checks at the gigs now to deter ticket touting.

The tickets go on O2 priority pre-sale in 25 minutes at 9am OP if you know anyone on O2?

I would offer to try to get them for you but that is useless because they often do ID checks at the gigs now to deter ticket touting.
I’m not into gigs or going to watch live music so I have no idea how this works.

I’m going to try and get my daughter a ticket on the O2 priority but if not successful I’ll get them on the Mygers tomorrow.

The ticket will be in my name but my daughter will obviously be using it. Surely she wouldn’t be asked for ID and get knocked back if the name on the ticket didn’t match?

I’m not into gigs or going to watch live music so I have no idea how this works.

I’m going to try and get my daughter a ticket on the O2 priority but if not successful I’ll get them on the Mygers tomorrow.

The ticket will be in my name but my daughter will obviously be using it. Surely she wouldn’t be asked for ID and get knocked back if the name on the ticket didn’t match?
Potentially yes, the idea is the main purchaser of the tickets should be present.

But you would expect they would use common sense when it comes to kids going to these sorts of gigs, a lot of the tickets will have been bought by parents for their kids.

There was a link sent out to hospitality to purchase packages from today

Click on the link and no sign of the concert - the link is to the Rangers Hospitality page

Click on the link and no sign of the concert - the link is to the Rangers Hospitality page
https://hospitality.rangers.co.uk/e...our/2022-6-11_16.00/Ibrox hospitality lounges

Found it

They’re at the bottom, sorry see you found it. They ain’t exactly cheap but maybe I’m outta touch with these things.

In principal she will be fine but depends on her age. Many gigs only allow under16s in with an adult.

Tickets sorted. Avoid any earache about always getting fitbaw tickets. That’s him and billy something for later on in the year. Got her imagine dragons tickets for MK too.

I’ve no heard of them either !

I thought oor Harry had a mygers account then.
He's a Good Bear.
Me too when I read the thread title. Was expecting to come in here and see wee Harry had been upgraded to Gold in the latest update and folk were raging he was going to get an away ticket.

For those holding out any hope in MyGers presale, I would be managing the expectations of the recipients today.

you won’t get any.

For those holding out any hope in MyGers presale, I would be managing the expectations of the recipients today.

you won’t get any.
I got two in the O2 presale at 9:08. All the good tickets had sold out by then.

I don’t think all the good tickets all sold out within 8 minutes.

O2 will get a set amount as will Mygers tomorrow.

(I cant believe I’m posting in a ticket thread about Harry Styles)

He tries , but it’s not there, just have to be honest now that he’s not of the consistent standard required for the team to progress

He tries , but it’s not there, just have to be honest now that he’s not of the consistent standard required for the team to progress
Yep not good enough for Rangers his best days with One Direction are well behind him.

Is this just a case of logging into the account we were asked to set up on Gigs in Scotland for this pre-sale this morning? Apart from the initial email about it from MyGers I've not had anything else.

Is this just a case of logging into the account we were asked to set up on Gigs in Scotland for this pre-sale this morning? Apart from the initial email about it from MyGers I've not had anything else.
Yes you set up an account with ticket master and join the queue.

I’ve been waiting since 9am and getting nowhere. I’ll never criticise our ticketing website ever again.

I’ve been waiting since 9am and getting nowhere. I’ll never criticise our ticketing website ever again.
I wouldn't bother. I just got through there. There's only premium seat packages at £189 each left.

I wouldn't bother. I just got through there. There's only premium seat packages at £189 each left.
I went through my mygers email which then got me through to gigsinscotland which the transferred my to ticketmaster like yourself, managed to get the wife, honest, 2 in main stand for 170ish for both so I think I’ve done ok when I see what your getting charged, and yes it is me that’s getting dragged along:))

That old chestnut.

Just think of all the wee lassies locked out of the Harry Styles concert with no tickets whilst all the Rangers MyGers Da’s are in the front row dancing about.

Can’t imagine that would happen - but don’t quote me :D:D

So theres no difference between average joe & MyGers members?

The way the email was worded was to make it seem like we'd have some sort of priority.

I’ve been tasked to get 2 tix for the wife (honest) at 9am tomorrow.

Watermelonsugarloyal

Back