Harry Wilson close to a loan move to somewhere

Watched the game against Chester the other day where he played the first half and scored 2... he's exactly what we're missing for the last 3rd...hope he comes to us :)

My Liverpool supporting colleague says Wilson wants to stay down South if he's going out on loan. Swansea apparently interested.

Do people get some sort of trophy or internet award for the amount of people who open their threads?!

Only explanation I can think of for the choice of thread titles sometimes

We desperately need someone of this ilk In the side to improve things.

Going wirh the same strike force as last season currently.

A creative winger/10 that can unlock defences with a lovely weighted pass or a bit of trickery. He's exactly what we're needing as well, but I don't think it'll be us :(

Probably a Championship team for this year for playing time then,next year to us for further seasoning and the big crowd factor.

solanke getting a run out 2nd half for Liverpool today,, still 0-0 at bury, looking a lot better than last week are bury

Probably a Championship team for this year for playing time then,next year to us for further seasoning and the big crowd factor.

Doubt it mate. They won't drop the standard of his football from Championship this season to SPL next season. Will be low-end EPL for his next loan after this one I'd imagine. Doubt Klopp sees playing Livingston away as the next step for his progression after the championship unfortunately for us

So he's not coming to us. I had premature exhilaration there when I saw the thread title. I need to change my pants

Back