Harry Wilson

On 10 July 2018, Wilson signed a new five-year contract at Liverpool.

I'd hazard a guess that the boy in your work doesn't know what he's talking about.
If true, it would seem the OP’s work mate has been in transfermarkt too much.

I’d take Wilson to play on the right though. Wouldn’t put him ahead of Roofe though.

I'm not trying to re-ignite this rumour but is he the same player he was after his Derby loan? I remember him impressing there but don't think Bournemouth was a huge success? And Cardiff seems like a strange step after these two loans, a bit of a step down.

And they’ll probably get around £15m for him in the summer.
He hasn't set the heather alight at Cardiff and will be 24 in the summer. With no crowds at covid he'll be loaned again or sold for under 10 million.

He is a good player and the thought of him on the right and Kent on the left would be amazing. If we make the champions League group stages and his price is reasonable I'd love to sign him.

Why would Liverpool send an asset out on loan for the last year of his contract haha

Jesus christ
Someone's went on transfer market and seen Wilson's contract ends on 31/5/21. When in actual fact that's when his loan contract finishes. His Liverpool contact is 30/06/23.

And they’ll probably get around £15m for him in the summer.

They couldn’t punt him in the summer because nobody rates him enough to match Liverpool’s delusional valuation. Couldn’t nail down a start for Bournemouth and is back on loan in the Championship for a reason.

Good player but vastly overrated.

Boy at my work says we’re trying to sign Harry Wilson as he’s out of contract in the summer.

Watched the lad at Derby and Bournemouth and was very impressed. Obviously well known by the gaffer and fits the mould for the type we should be signing.

Would love to get him in the door.

A talking horse.
The guy's not done enough to warrant a move to Rangers.

Not really kicked on like he was expected to. In danger of becoming another highly rated youngster that doesn't fulfill his potential. I'm not just saying it cause its us but I think he would've been better served coming to us in Gerrards 1st season instead of Derby. I think the management team and playing in old firm and big European games would've developed him to a higher rate than Derby loan did.

He was excellent at Derby and first half of his season at Bournemouth before tailing off a bit.

Not been following him much at Cardiff this year.

Won't be signed on a permanent but wouldn't be surprised if a loan deal came about for him

At least they are based on actual ability, the Solanke threads had no substance at all considering he was pish.

Been okay this season to be fair!.
Solanke is no better than waghorn, in fact I'd say waghorn shades it. Solanke hype was purely based around the eye watering fees paid for him a couple of times and the fact that he inexplicably got a solitary England cap at a young age. Wilson looks a real player but I'm guessing there's nothing in this!

Boy at my work says we’re trying to sign Harry Wilson as he’s out of contract in the summer.

Watched the lad at Derby and Bournemouth and was very impressed. Obviously well known by the gaffer and fits the mould for the type we should be signing.

Would love to get him in the door.
Mate i work with says your mate hasn't a clue and tells porkies and my mate is never wrong

I'm not trying to re-ignite this rumour but is he the same player he was after his Derby loan? I remember him impressing there but don't think Bournemouth was a huge success? And Cardiff seems like a strange step after these two loans, a bit of a step down.
I agree, from the few games I've seen him over the last couple of seasons he seems to have regressed since starting out as a wunderkid.

Back