Harry Wilson

On 10 July 2018, Wilson signed a new five-year contract at Liverpool.

I'd hazard a guess that the boy in your work doesn't know what he's talking about.

Sorry for shooting you down.
Yup - on loan for the season but Liverpool contract expires 2023. Somebody has looked at Transfermarkt where, under Cardiff City, it says contract expires May 2021 ha ha.

Harry Wilson - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt

Not really followed him since Cardiff.... Liverpool wanted to sell for 20m last summer.

But yeah we have no chance on this once unfortunately

Not really followed him since Cardiff.... Liverpool wanted to sell for 20m last summer.

But yeah we have no chance on this once unfortunately
Got offered £16/18m & held out for £20m, the money they make on academy players is frightening.

The £7m we paid for Kent is peanuts in comparison to some.

Not happening, we’ve not enquired about him in the three years Stevie has been here.
Mhanks wanted him on loan in summer but wouldn’t pay the fee.
Vincent Tan put him on stupid bonus money for goals and assists but it’s not worked out at Cardiff.

Got offered £16/18m & held out for £20m, the money they make on academy players is frightening.

The £7m we paid for Kent is peanuts in comparison to some.
mental mate!

On a good note we should be looking for similar when we eventually sell Kent!

Watch alot of these players in the EPL... and genuinely belive we have better players than some. Should be demanding these fees!

Boy at my work says we’re trying to sign Harry Wilson as he’s out of contract in the summer.

Watched the lad at Derby and Bournemouth and was very impressed. Obviously well known by the gaffer and fits the mould for the type we should be signing.

Would love to get him in the door.

Is this your colleague?

1zjf.gif

The boy might look at Kent and think it could help him going forward. His stock was sky high when he didn’t fancy it the last time. Hasn’t really worked for him

Other than his free kicks is he really any good?

Disappointing anytime I see him
Capable with shooting from distance regardless of set piece or not would thrive in one of our number 10 positions taking the ball on the half turn

Other than his free kicks is he really any good?

Disappointing anytime I see him

He's confident bordering on greedy, he doesn't pass much but he's got brilliant shot in him off both feet so has a nice highlights reel which probably boosts his transfer value.
He's not too dissimilar type of player to Hagi but our wee man isn't as greedy as Wilson, just a shame Hagi doesn't have blistering pace or he'd be our £20m man.

Would love to see it happen but it won’t plus as others have said he’s contracted to Liverpool until 2023. Really rate him but he’s not a 20mil player, Liverpool will get around 10.

Back