Harry wilson

Who writes this nonsense and more importantly, who believes it. If you do believe it, PM me. I have some magic beans you might be interested in.

Wilson was the one player I was genuinely desperate to see us get last summer a cracking player but there is no way we can now realistically get him but you just never know eh ?

He's only been linked to a £25 million move but they will forget about that and send him up here on loan instead.

Honestly wonder who reads that shite and thinks it has any legitimacy. The website is clearly made by some wee freak and tthe rest of his I.T class to make them feel important.

He was the one I really wanted last year but we obviously weren’t felt to be good enough then. We may well be more trusted after the success of Kent.

But Wilson will have already pretty much maximised the transfer value that they’ll get after a loan. We certainly won’t push him above £20mill.

Only chance would be if they want to toughen him up for a run at their own first team and giving him experience of big crowds and big pressure. Fairly unlikely though.

Back