Harry's heroes - ITV

ssblue

Follow up to last year show sees Harry Redknapp manage a team of ex pro's on a tour of Europe.

Ruddock, Merson, Parlour, Sharpe, Le Tissier, Wright, Lee, Seaman etc.

On ITV just now.

bar72bear

Official Ticketer
Ruddock weighing in at 160kg is a shocker . Obviously someone who needs to be the centre of attention and that means being down the pub with the lads eating and drinking rubbish

Allysgoldenboot

Just on there that Ruddock is to have a pacemaker fitted! Ffs, he needs to get to grips with his weight and health in general now.
That was sad to see him and merson falling out, he obviously knows he has problems.

Solomon's Temple

Merson can see the end for Ruddock unless he changes his ways.
Think Ruddock has his mental issues obviously and needs to be the life and soul, bit like Gazza in that respect.

SuperGers07

Lee Hendrie is a decent chap, even though he openly claimed to be a Celtic fan when I met him in Bluebells in Puerto del Carmen.

more than happy to just sit and talk

pork chop

Razor is some bloke. Mad to think how much football has changed since he was an elite level centre half

sheddensbear

I remember last year's programme. Ruddock, 24 stone, can barely walk and is surprised when the surgeon tells him he's in danger of a heart attack or a stroke.

covloyalrsc

Official Ticketer
Lee Hendrie is a decent chap, even though he openly claimed to be a Celtic fan when I met him in Bluebells in Puerto del Carmen.

more than happy to just sit and talk
His Dad (Paul) is a bitter one. His Cousin, John Hendrie doesn't disguise it either

Mustang mad

Loved it last year and so watched it tonight.
Liked how seaman just point blank refused to play against the lads with their tadgers out, "I played for England, I am off"
Ruddock, to seems like a tit of a man, but those who know him all say he is a top bloke, so I hope he sorts himself out.
Merson still has the touch

savus

Is Robbie Fowler involved in this years?

I would say he was the diffeeence between England and the Germans last year.

vinnie

I’ll never forget Ruddock being on Soccer AM saying when he stopped playing football he didn’t know how to look after himself. Never made himself a doctor’s or dentist appointment. Didn’t know how to cook or just fend for himself. And when he packed it in, that was it. Gone, you’re on your own.

Arkanoid

Fair play to Seaman not playing in some gutter ITV stitch up playing a nudist side, fair play to Merse calling out Razor and that was a tough watch at the end his Missus needs to get a grip of the big man's lifestyle and stop fuelling the big lump. Mark Wright looks like he's heided too many footballs and has a perma puzzled look about him. It's weird because I think they could easily make 2 different programmes. 1 of the lads and the banter and another of the evils of gambling and alcoholism once pros leave the game