Hart Having A Pop At Postecoglu

Haha your clutching at straws there

The bit I picked out his interview was he doesn't even know when the other sides from their group are playing - hes there for the cash
There was a clip of him the other week speaking to some woman and he said something like this is how far my career has fallen

Capped 75 times for England, an incredibly proud Englishman, regularly belting out God Save the Queen, joins the Tims and his newly found support boo his recently passed Monarch.

As you do.
Wait until next month with Poppy Day fast approaching

However joe hart is dipped back to the mistake every game goal keeper he was before he went to Celtic which is good for us

How anyone can say that’s a pop at Fat Ange is beyond me. The guy made an arse of it and held his hand up.
Frustrating thing for me is that everyone knew when he signed that he has a mistake in him and he never gets tested.
I would be taking shots from everywhere and after his histrionics at the weekend I would also be shelling corners in right on top of him.
Absolutely. Ridiculous anyone is calling it a pop. He goes on to say he loves playing that way as well.

The way some on this board go on about McGregor you would think he was a 30+ million pound player.

Also, I’m pretty sure he picked up an injury last season resulting in that stupid face mask, not sure how long he was out for mind you, but I’m pretty sure they coped just fine without him.
I don't think he was out at all, hence the face mask. Did he not play against us the next week with the mask on? I may be wrong.

It’s obvious he’s trying to get out of there by saying that. Heard he’s been wearing a t shirt with the queens face under his goalie top and he even asked if could adopt her corgies.

The way some on this board go on about McGregor you would think he was a 30+ million pound player.

Also, I’m pretty sure he picked up an injury last season resulting in that stupid face mask, not sure how long he was out for mind you, but I’m pretty sure they coped just fine without him.
Don't believe the hype the media have built up about McGregor.
And the next time he tries to snarl at one of our players I hope he's put in his fcuking place.

He's just stating a fact that with their attack minded approach sometimes they will get punished on the break for it.
It's a fact it's not undermining Ange

How anyone can say that’s a pop at Fat Ange is beyond me. The guy made an arse of it and held his hand up.
Frustrating thing for me is that everyone knew when he signed that he has a mistake in him and he never gets tested.
I would be taking shots from everywhere and after his histrionics at the weekend I would also be shelling corners in right on top of him.

He seems to have missed two games where they beat Hearts 2-1 and Dundee U. 1-0. The goal against Dundee U. was in the 90th minute. The face mask was introduced to allow him to play against us.

Are we meant to feel sorry for him?

Not in the slightest, but getting your willy wet for a poet player possibly out injured for a few weeks is mental behaviour.

Some on here seem to forget they had literally numerous injuries before Xmas & they went on a winning run.

Let’s concentrate on our problems rather than what is happening across the city.

If they haven’t already think they will appeal it citing he was not the last man and his should have not been a straight red and knowing them will get their way - obviously!!!
They can't appeal it now as it's too late. Not even sure they'd have considered it.

Besides, "last man" is not and never has been a thing. The Motherwell player would have had one touch then taken a shot so an obvious clear goal scoring opportunity was denied.

‘I’m at fault for the second goal there’s no doubt about it but that’s the way the manager wants us to play so that’s the way we play’

The cracks are appearing

That's the way he wants us to play - pass the ball out from the back? It's hardly revolutionary stuff.

Interestingly, also the reason that Pep shopped him.

Johnathan Liew, a neutral, is pretty scathing in the Grun

Is that right? Leipzig had 48 attempts on goal? Surely not? Is so, its impossible to come out on top in a game like that unless you score 3 everytime.

‘I’m at fault for the second goal there’s no doubt about it but that’s the way the manager wants us to play so that’s the way we play’

The cracks are appearing
Wee bit wishful thinking I would say but hope it was said in the manner you thought

He's just stating a fact that with their attack minded approach sometimes they will get punished on the break for it.
It's a fact it's not undermining Ange
That came from a Celtic freekick from an offside in their own box?

Nothing at all to do with their attack minded approach you speak of

It’s just Hart using a bit of deflection to his error. Shame he couldn’t use the same excuse for his pathetic play acting on Saturday or his cowardice against Shaktar.

Johnathan Liew, a neutral, is pretty scathing in the Grun

‘It could have been a proper thrashing’

48 shots on goal to 12 supports that.

And yet BBC Scotland suggested it was about Celtic not taking their chances ?

Back