Hartson and mutton

I personally don’t want plaudits and praise from any of those in the media who have participated in slander and hatred towards Rangers their opinions mean nothing to us.
They have been economical with the truth and facts for the past 9 years let them continue as we will continue to build a dynasty and go from strength to strength

Ah, Spit and Sawdust.
Enjoy their pain, they can't hide it.
Delicious the way they faithfully turned on TLB and now try to backtrack.

Why the constant need for bitter scum and our scum press to tickle our bellies? %^*& them all and enjoy their pain.

We've had little praise overall in the mhedia. They are all over the Yahoos bigging it up that they have lost the fabled 10 rather than us playing some great foobtall and showing them up to be shoite. I'm happy with that though - as SG says keep the 'noise' low coming out of Ibrox - professional and determined on our way the the 55.

Then they'll know us by our noise !

Why is Hartson considered a pundit? Leaving aside my hatred , even when he discusses non Scottish football he displays nothing , poorly researched, and full of cliches !

Why is Hartson considered a pundit? Leaving aside my hatred , even when he discusses non Scottish football he displays nothing , poorly researched, and full of cliches !
Agreed. He does not have any tactical insight and, as you wrote, is just full of mindless cliches.

It's what they do best, liars one and all, manipulators and fabrications? Along with Paul Elliott, given a platform to spout absolute nonsense.
Let's keep the drawbridge raised, practise the siege mentality, we don't need any of those people who are still trying to keep us down. The wheel has turned full circle and they don't like it! F#&k every last one of them. Their days of pissing down the back of our necks are over.

Hartson should be getting pulled up for his comments on lennon yesterday on SSN, bizarrely he said he is a club legend and an Irish catholic!

No idea why that would be relevant
John Hartson is wrong as usual. He is of course a British catholic.

When i opened the thread i was kind of hoping they had just been announced as the new Manager and Assistant of the Mhob.

These two pricks were at the forefront ripping their buddy.Now he’s gone they have turned him into a martyr.Not surprised in the least.

Hartson co commentating on a Wales match a few years ago said the following after Wales went three nil up early in the second half. “Wales are running amok, they’re running an absolute mok“ and that’s 100% true because I was watching and then rewound to make sure my ears hadn’t deceived me. A small insight into his level of intelligence, as for Sutton hated him from the day he spat the dummy out and accused Dunfermline. I have always wondered and I know it’s going back a bit, no journalist/presenter as far as I know ever asked, wait a minute here son. You’ve just played 120 mins in Seville 4 days ago in 80oC( and tragically lost) and have now beaten Killie 4-0 away and missed a penalty(one of the worst dives I’d ever seen BTW) How the hell have you done that, did Killie “lie down too”. That was the question that was needed after his outburst but of course it never came and we know why. Too scared and also sympathisers to their cause. I’ve waited 17 years to write that

Reactions: ao2
I personally don’t want plaudits and praise from any of those in the media who have participated in slander and hatred towards Rangers their opinions mean nothing to us.
They have been economical with the truth and facts for the past 9 years let them continue as we will continue to build a dynasty and go from strength to strength
Perfectly put

A pair of hoormaisters and comic singers, bring nothing but hatred of Rangers to the game.
Hartson's hatred fairly drips from him, we get it John you can't get over we never signed you.
Sutton is worse, he actually knows how good we are and won't credit us. Feck them both.

Back