Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

This is the thing that is not even being challenged.

All this "in our culture it means I will slit your throat", is rubbish.

In UK and everywhere it means the end/finish.

I even was watching the Wilder, Fury knockdown in boxing the other day and when Fury hit the deck wilder did the gesture, clearly saying he is finished.

The slitting throat/dead gesture would generally be the thumb being drawn across the throat.

And On top of this of course was he threatening the Midjtylland fans too ?

This is just absurd.

Once again this just shows how bereft the MSM are of quality.
Get your news from here, Heart and Hand and the Athletic, they will slowly die.

Ha ha, I am astounded that these kunts are still on radio shows etc talking about it, they are utterly obsessed with him.

He is going to score a deciding goal against them this season I just know it.

That would be the moment of the decade for me Recoba. After their unadulterated & unhealthy hatred of that kid I’d party all night. Make that week in fact;)

when you are trying to copy Sutton's trolling then it makes him look even more stupid

Wow, it's even worse when you hear it. Absolute prick! Trying to sound outraged when it's nothing but bigotry.

Best ignored but if any comment is made it should be solely to laugh at him.. Ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant, the noise.

I can’t imagine what these guys are going to be like if we are getting close to winning the league.

Guys an absolute cretin, good to see him getting called out for his own exploits
Haha!
Scott brown's aggressive actions are "elation" but Morelos "it's finished" actions means he wants to slit sellik fans throats!
My only vindication for wasting two minutes of my life listening to that shite was hearing Hartsons pain.
I genuinely thought he was going to burst out crying!

I worked in his house a couple of years ago through in west linton, I was the only rangers fan on the job, I heard him telling all the Tim’s about that screamer he scored against Liverpool in their Europa league run when they got to the final ... all the Tim’s were like , cracking goal big man, blah blah.. I walked by and jokingly said you looked offside tbf , he wasn’t pleased ... was a belter of a goal tbf to the prick

I worked in his house a couple of years ago through in west linton, I was the only rangers fan on the job, I heard him telling all the Tim’s about that screamer he scored against Liverpool in their Europa league run when they got to the final ... all the Tim’s were like , cracking goal big man, blah blah.. I walked by and jokingly said you looked offside tbf , he wasn’t pleased ... was a belter of a goal tbf to the prick
quality

Finally someone calls out Hartson bearing in mind what he did to Berkovic and they also highlight the goading we've had to put up with from the likes of Brown, Griffiths and Lennon.

Gary Ralston and Scott McDermott joined Jonny McFarlane to discuss his rant on BBC Sportsound and all the other latest Rangers news in the latest episode of the Record Rangers Podcast .

Gary said: "I'm surprised at John's meltdown. People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

"For John Hartson to take such a robust stance against Alfredo Morelos is quite frankly a tad hypocritical for someone who is responsible for one of the worst assault's on their own team-mates in the most recent history of British football with what he did to Eyal Berkovic.

"So I think John to get a bit vexed about a player making a gesture, however unseemly it may have been coming off a football pitch, I think it was a wee bit rich."

Scott was also in agreement with Gary regarding the incident.

He added: "You think about to the Old Firm games in previous years and the humiliations Rangers have suffered in this fixture.

"And as a result of that, Celtic players, quite rightly are going to lap it up.

"Whether it was Leigh Griffiths, Scott Brown, Neil Lennon or whoever it was and Rangers had to suck that up. 5-0 defeats and 4-0 defeats, it was a horrible run.

"You've got to think after the first victory at Celtic Park in nine years, this hysterical reaction just seems a bit crazy."

Hartson has been infested by the shit€ that comes with being a c*ltic "legend" and attending all the bigoted dances and functions

Hartson is a fat, bitter, no mark who spouts what ever comes into his barely functioning brain. I’m genuinely amazed he has the ability to speak.

He was worried about young kids copying it as a threaten to kill gesture after their own games.
Sorry if already posted but forgetting gestures for a moment . How does he feel about actual physical violence against his own team mates.

Back