Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

The tabloids and television shows which give this fat windbag the platforms to spout his nonsense will be ecstatic at the controversies his comments are making. The vermin Sutton is semi-cunning when offering his rants but this clown is like a bull in a China shop.

Why do ex Tim players always try and court controversy, it’s either for financial gain from Liewell and Co, or they know your average Declan/Shaun will believe anything. To say it’s pathetic is an understatement.

I know that and it’s a ploy that all the usual suspects are doing, but anyone with half a brain must look at hartson especially and realise what a clown he is, though I suppose in this country that number is few and far between

Agree with you. The only problem is that people in this country WANT to believe it, so maybe his comments are irrelevant anyway.

I personally won’t take morality lessons from a guy who kicked a fellow pro on the head when on the ground, who sang songs supporting a terrorist group publicly & who walked out on his wife & kids on her birthday for some slapper he’d been seeing.

Nope, I’d rather follow Alfie’s values;)

Last edited:
Honestly it’s a bit tiring, hartson is a Swansea fan who’s paid to speak shite about Rangers as are many others.

Met him a few times on planes and always the same Swansea man but they dont pay the bills. Not that doesn’t make him a fanny but we should be focusing on the organ grinders not the monkeys.

It’s about time when he on one of his Twitter rants, somebody should ask him if the Celtic Boys Club coaches are ‘Monsters’ and is he 100% astonished that Celtic are saying it’s nothing to do with them as it’s a separate entity.
What‘s worse a gesture or actual deeds done.

He’s no more than a windbag following the mentally challenged line.
I doubt he even believes himself that SG or Alfie pay any attention to his rambling whining seeking attention.

I don't listen to Sportsound but why have someone like Hartson on it? The embittered arsehole is never going to offer an objective opinion. The BBC would be as well inviting a random punter from one of their slophouses.

I, like many others have used that sign over the years to indicate such as time up, that's enough, leave it at that etc. To try and make it out as something else really is pathetic. It will really be Erskine Bridge time for masses of them when 55 is in the bag. The fear is rising in them already.

Hartson's rant about Alfie's gesture is one of the most blatant attempts at a witch hunt ever. Derek Ferguson called it. Hartson is making himself look like a fud.

I, like many others have used that sign over the years to indicate such as time up, that's enough, leave it at that etc. To try and make it out as something else really is pathetic. It will really be Erskine Bridge time for masses of them when 55 is in the bag. The fear is rising in them already.

no pun intended.

I can't even find anything funny about it anymore. For their placemen to be still going after us so vigourously it's more sickening than anything. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see the agenda. Vile

And we should be listening to his views should we.
Jan 6, 2006 - Welsh striker John Hartson is also on the video, according to the Press and Fields of Athenry is being sung, punctuated by shouts of “IRA” and “Sinn Fein”.Donald Findlay quit in 1999 after he was filmed singing a sectarian song at a social club.

As was mentioned earlier he was on to discuss the situation with Brian Rice, guess he must be go to guy for footballers with gambling problems but he must reckon hes also the go to guy for all things Rangers and Alfredo.
When I heard he was on I just switched over even the sound of his whining Welsh mentally challenged voice is bad enough without listening to whatever pish he's sprouting.
He certainly has history for bleating about us as he was radio shortbread a few months ago and accused of blatantly cheating and of course was given free reign to say what he wanted infact encouraged.

He is a rent-a-gob content provider for the audience of the poor company he keeps. Generally harmless because he can’t be taken seriously.

FFS Big Bison Heid opening his fat gob twice in one day? Im glad im on the moon on holiday and cant get 810 muppet wave.

Caught about a minute of BBC Shortbread earlier and the fat moron was repeating his earlier guff about Alfredo. Interestingly Derek Ferguson was responding and asked as part of the conversation if he was calling Alfredo a liar, yes he was, was he calling out SG as a liar, yes he was.
Happy to appear as a witness when SG sues the fool.

Apologies...Auto correct changed Hartson to Harrison.
He was repeating his nonsense about Aflies across the neck gesture
As per usual its all about The Rangers

True story.

Having met Hartson in a Wetherspoons in Corby c:2010.
He told me and a fellow poster on her that he was raging that he was rejected by Rangers. when he was lined up for being singed; and failed the medical.
Wife told him that his chaperones were "Fecking Parasites" she felt sorry for him' and he should bin them.
For my sins...(Please forgive me). I sent a bottle Champers to his room.
GUILTY :oops:

Haha that fat mess is so close to the edge!
We keep winning and we will see the mother of all meltdowns and he won't be the only one!

The only way that he is going to get air time is talking about us and he knows it. He will shrivel away for a few months soon and then write another click bait piece of shite article.

I can't even find anything funny about it anymore. For their placemen to be still going after us so vigourously it's more sickening than anything. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see the agenda. Vile
This obese uneducated moron is, as usual, far behind all the usual sycophants in his criticism. When all the more useful idiots have been used to forward the mentally challenged propaganda they then turn to this buffoon to light the fires again.

Back