Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

Another Celtic cheerleader. It’s interesting to see how much hatred these ex players gave for us, you would almost think it was part of their induction programme at the San giro, they are even worse than those brought up to hate us

Just listening to it.

Well played by Kenny MacIntyre. Giving it tight to both Hartson AND Stewart. (Yip, a Pacific Quay CSC employee).

Hartson sounds about greeting with rage,

Michael Stewart is a tube.

I really still can’t believe this is going on 3 weeks later.

Actually, I’m not sure I’m that surprised really...

It's not even a 'cut throat' gesture in this country never mind any other culture. If anything it's more like the 'cut the power' or 'switch it off' hand signal you'd see in many noisy workplaces and building sites etc..

Almost feel sorry for Hartson. Vulnerable individuals often fall victim to cults and he's clearly fallen in deep.
I use it myself,it means end of shift.

Amazing that none of these mentally challengeds in the media want mention 5 major decisions that went against Rangers that day. Celtic goal should have been chopped, penalty on Aribo, second yellows for Bolingoli and Christie and straight red for Julian. If I was Gerrard I'd be bringing that up!

I use it myself,it means end of shift.
This is the thing that is not even being challenged.

All this "in our culture it means I will slit your throat", is rubbish.

In UK and everywhere it means the end/finish.

I even was watching the Wilder, Fury knockdown in boxing the other day and when Fury hit the deck wilder did the gesture, clearly saying he is finished.

The slitting throat/dead gesture would generally be the thumb being drawn across the throat.

Amazing that none of these mentally challengeds in the media want mention 5 major decisions that went against Rangers that day. Celtic goal should have been chopped, penalty on Aribo, second yellows for Bolingoli and Christie and straight red for Julian. If I was Gerrard I'd be bringing that up!
Thats what makes me laugh. For them to have no significant complaints about the referee on the day tells us that they are very aware that Clancy done everything he could to assist them. A hugely biased display and they were still very well beaten.

Thats what makes me laugh. For them to have no significant complaints about the referee on the day tells us that they are very aware that Clancy done everything he could to assist them. A hugely biased display and they were still very well beaten.
Just wait until one, just 1 solitary decision goes against them, which has a impact on their points. Then we will see the hypocricy at max volume.

But this is where the club (or C1872 imo) have to be ready with the now mountains of evidence which exposes their cheerleaders.

Yeah Morelos was definitely threating to slash throats, the fact that he was sent off in such a massive game which was virtually over was merely a coincidence.

Gerrard summed it up.. the game is now 3 weeks ago and yet every other yahoo in Scotland still wants to talk about it...

It was the same last year.

Absolute Moonhowlers.

Not heard much from Tom Boyd recently, he must have been on 24 hour watch after the last old firm :))

Imagine being so void of humility that you actually come away with honking patter like that of Mr Hartson

We could win the Champions League and he would still pick faults.. the tit hates us, let him crack on, as far as im concerned, 55 will destroy the prick!

I'm delighted we never signed this moron, imagine the red neck he must be being associated to your club? Saying that, he is associated to a club who doesn't seem to have any morals or embarrassment, well suited.

hartson is a fat pie!!as someone said before,our rejection is still haunting him and long may it continue

I'm delighted we never signed this moron, imagine the red neck he must be being associated to your club? Saying that, he is associated to a club who doesn't seem to have any morals or embarrassment, well suited.

It’s because we never signed the cunt that he is so bitter.

He’ll never get over the rejection.

I fully agree with calling this slimeball out on this but to allow such a character to get under your skin as much....nahhh not for me

Hartson becoming the new Sutton trying to be controversial, must be skint and touting himself for gigs. Obviously Bias Broadcasting Cants oblige

Back