Hartson calling the Manager a liar!

Agree with you. The only problem is that people in this country WANT to believe it, so maybe his comments are irrelevant anyway.

I personally won’t take morality lessons from a guy who kicked a fellow pro on the head when on the ground, who sang songs supporting a terrorist group publicly & who walked out on his wife & kids on her birthday for some slapper he’d been seeing.

Nope, I’d rather follow Alfie’s values;)
Couldn’t put it any better myself

The Scottish football media seems to be ex-Rangers players who usually support the club and want to talk about Rangers, whether positive or negative. Their side seems to be made up of the likes of Sutton and Hartson though, guys who have no link before they played for them and only seem to be still involved so they can spew their hatred to an audience that laps it up and gets them out their next bankruptcy. Would they even have media careers without the bile? Maybe I only see that side because I only see when they are talking about Rangers, but there never seems to be anything other than attempting to stir up controversy. How can we market our league to the rest of the world, when this is the standard we have?

Agree with you. The only problem is that people in this country WANT to believe it, so maybe his comments are irrelevant anyway.

I personally won’t take morality lessons from a guy who kicked a fellow pro on the head when on the ground, who sang songs supporting a terrorist group publicly & who walked out on his wife & kids on her birthday for some slapper he’d been seeing.

Nope, I’d rather follow Alfie’s values;)

Well said, he has some cheek

The whole thing is so predictable and is designed to feed the bheasts and at the same time provoke a response from us.

The mhedia in need someone who is vulnerable and in need of cash to do their bidding. I actually feel sorry for them since surely they can’t enjoy being used like this.

A poet apologist and Rangers hater who has a hard neck talking about gestures, etc, after his sneaky assault on Berkovic all these years ago.
For me, he's on par with his ex teammate bankrupt, who have made a career up here in Scotland out of being controversial towards us, of which is lapped up by their hoards.

Shows a lack of class from someone as irrelevant as his pal Sutton. Just await big Bobo Balde getting his 2pence in too... Stewart and Harrison really know how to hold a grudge.

The Scottish football media seems to be ex-Rangers players who usually support the club and want to talk about Rangers, whether positive or negative. Their side seems to be made up of the likes of Sutton and Hartson though, guys who have no link before they played for them and only seem to be still involved so they can spew their hatred to an audience that laps it up and gets them out their next bankruptcy. Would they even have media careers without the bile? Maybe I only see that side because I only see when they are talking about Rangers, but there never seems to be anything other than attempting to stir up controversy. How can we market our league to the rest of the world, when this is the standard we have?
Taxi driver limit I,d say a pair of no marks when it comes to impartial intelligence.

Caught about a minute of BBC Shortbread earlier and the fat moron was repeating his earlier guff about Alfredo. Interestingly Derek Ferguson was responding and asked as part of the conversation if he was calling Alfredo a liar, yes he was, was he calling out SG as a liar, yes he was.
Happy to appear as a witness when SG sues the fool.

Apologies...Auto correct changed Hartson to Harrison.
He was repeating his nonsense about Aflies across the neck gesture
Seems Hartson has Bee in his bonnet,,,,,,

Hartson has never got over failing his medical at Rangers , he is a clown and just another hater .

After the various scandalous articles in the rags l wanted the gaffer to tear them a new one. Now we are weeks, yes weeks down the line it has become obvious that the whole ream of nonsense we have witnessed has been coordinated.
These twats are desperately trying to get a reaction from the gaffer and start a war of words which they hope would cause a distraction, no matter how miniscule, to get him to take his eye of what's important. I don't think our man is going to take the bait and good on him.

He's still bitter because we knocked him back,believe it or not he's from a good background,his brothers are often seen the second week in July in Belfast
I flew up to Glasgow one year next to his dad, he was disappointed he didn't get to sign for us. Still he's a Jack Basturd :)

he sounds like he's about to cry on that Sportsound thing :D

speechless that he actually gets jobs and people value what he says in the football world, I mean I know why he gets them up here because he used to play for them. Is he a cheap option down south? he knows nothing about football it seems, despite playing it for years

The day I take note of anything that the likes of Hartson says will be a long time coming.
As the saying goes empty vessels make most noise

I cannot believe they had that fat scumbag on again to discuss Morelos. He was on last Thursday calling him a monster and then continued ranting about him on twitter over the weekend. I switched the show on tonight and it's him and Michael Stewart going on about Morelos yet again. I lasted about one minute and had to switch off. You could hear the sheer venom in Hartson's voice as he ranted about Morelos and the ''gesture''.

It's a concerted campaign with these scumbags. Sutton led the way for the first two weeks after the Old Firm and the baton has now been passed on to scumbag Hartson.
I take it you weren’t one of the hundreds that wished him well over his cancer on a thread that went pages deep on this very forum a while back. :)

Never heard him or any other mentally challenged moan about wanyama making the cut throat gesture when he played for celtic.

Selectarianism from the groin bhrigade again.

You're right. It is incredible the amount of ex-Sellick players they roll out to talk about us. Very,very rarely if ever do you see ex-Rangers players being rolled out to have a go at Sellick

Wish I hadn't got the fat prick to block me on twitter now. I'm glad our rejection of him makes him so bitter.

Derek Ferguson should be explaining to all and sundry that the only reason this "gesture" has made any news whatsoever is because the Bheasts got beat. Nothing more, nothing less.
If the Bheasts had won the game and Morelos had made the gesture the gesture wouldn't have got any more than two minutes media coverage.
When the Bheasts lose, multiple parties have to get the blame with the help of a baying, rabid compliant media. Exactly the same happened after last years New Year game.

I can not believe this is still going on over three weeks later. As much as it was delightful the first few days I can’t wait for Wednesday to hopefully have something else to talk about. It’s beyond madness that the mentally challengeds lap up this stuff up. Warped.

In 2000 Rangers FC concluded that John Hartson was not fit enough to represent Rangers FC.

That should be the dictionary definition of 'prophetic'.

It's not even a 'cut throat' gesture in this country never mind any other culture. If anything it's more like the 'cut the power' or 'switch it off' hand signal you'd see in many noisy workplaces and building sites etc..

Almost feel sorry for Hartson. Vulnerable individuals often fall victim to cults and he's clearly fallen in deep.

It is indeed..though pretty sure the Gaffee wont waste his energy on him.

He should. If this is true it is not only harmful to the club but it could also have a negative impact on Mr Gerrard's life. I really hope he has heard this and has called his lawyer already. Make an example of this fat brain dead f**k and watch the rest squirm

Last edited:
Back