Hartson gobbing off again.

The guy definitely has something mentally wrong with him. He really spouts some amount of shyte.

An absolute twat of a man. I highly doubt he could even come up with a term such as that himself.

Hartson is a bellend and a laughing stock. He's the stupidest man on the planet and I don't believe anyone apart from the the unwashed gives a sh*t about his opinion

No idea how he’s forged a career in media. He has no personality. Another absolute idiot obsessed with all things Rangers.

There are a team of clowns like him kept on a retainer methinks to be rolled out with the "Rangers bad" message anytime we look like getting the better of them. We will still do 55 and it'll be wonderful to see them cry like the wee bitches they are.

Best ignored. The cynic in me thinks the only reason he is given a voice in the media is the fact that he survived cancer. Not a very pleasant thing to say I know but I really don't see how he gets a gig other than sympathy. He spoke at a Sportsman's dinner that I attended. One of the most boring hours of my life when he spoke.

Haven't seen this reported anywhere else,how the fck can this tit spout so much shite......

Now here we have the biggest hypocrite of all.

CELTIC leg-end John Hartson has launched a blistering attack on Rangers and branded them 'morally dreadful' after the Ibrox club’s blast at the SFA.

Now Mr Hartson cannot lecture anyone in morals, lest we forget that he kicked not only a fellow professional but a team mate in the face, while that team mate was knelt on the ground. Yes, big bad John despite being taller and more muscular than the Israeli, attacked him when he was at his most vulnerable. He only apologised when forced to so his morals are far from perfect. His first tackle in Scottish football nearly cut a Kilmarnock player in half and he only stayed on the park because the referee as usual ' bottled it'. Still like his fellow muppet Sutton he will always be fondly remembered by our support as part of the team that 'sold the jerseys' and the League Title on Helicopter Sunday 2005.

Hartson like the other ex timmies are seriously worried and playing every dirty trick in the book to try to derail our title push. Over this break they have not talking about their former club but all about the Rangers. Total Timmy obsession. Come on Rangers let's ram their weasel words straight back down their throats.
# Let's Go # 55 # WATP # Fernando

This too from the welshie who attended a sellik supporters supporters night singing songs in support of murdering terrorists with his then teammate at the piggery plug pearson. The video was doing the rounds way back.

And that was only those two and most likely one of many nights.

Aye, you've got yer morals right Hartson ya fuukin big fraud.

Will accept no lectures from this cowardly thug.

Away and buy yourself a box of monster munch and shut yer hole.

Anytime I read an article that's came from Hartson he's been spouting crap. It's been like that for years. I'm sure he's got the same brain damage as Ill Phil Mcgobbler as he comes out with the same volume of pish

It'll be a cold day in hell when I take morality lessons from that piece of crap.

Hartson is just a paid off gimp to try and bad mouth Rangers

He will say anything to appease his masters at Parkpaed

He’s another “legend” who will not take 55 well as his stance that we are not serious title challengers will show him up as the total embarrassment he is

Does anyone think he’s already in the lounge with the amount of times he talks about Rangers .
The clown will never get over the rejection from us

Back