Hartson what a tit

TW1988

Pre game, already foaming about how “Lenny” had picked Klimala over Griffiths, Ajeti who is a proven scorer, and Eduoard who is on the bench... queue confused looks and the presenter basically laughing at him and saying he isnt even in the stadium !
Who wouldnt know that?!?!
What. A. Tw@t.

Pre game, already foaming about how “Lenny” had picked Klimala over Griffiths, Ajeti who is a proven scorer, and Eduoard who is on the bench... queue confused looks and the presenter basically laughing at him and saying he isnt even in the stadium !
Who wouldnt know that?!?!
What. A. Tw@t.
I was pmsl when he spoke about Edouard he genuinely had no idea

Followed it up with a "I played with Paul Elliott as a kid coming through at Luton. I know him very well".

Elliott left Luton in 1985. When Hartson was 10 and six years before he joined them

And then topped if off with "....Old Fir....I mean, Glasgow Derby" minutes later.

Strange that Edouard wasn’t on the bench tbh. Not sure how much it costs to send a private jet to pick someone up but it must be a few bob.

Hopefully he asked to be left out again :))

Followed it up with a "I played with Paul Elliott as a kid coming through at Luton. I know him very well".

Elliott left Luton in 1985. When Hartson was 10 and six years before he joined them

And then topped if off with "....Old Fir....I mean, Glasgow Derby" minutes later.
He is, along with Elliot, an absolute rocket!

Not surprised he was raging at Polish Kevin Kyle starting but Griffiths is a complete waster who’ll be playing bottom half Scottish championship football soon.

Lol, are you joking?

That is actually insane patter, even from Hartson.

He's a perfect example of the idiocy in broadcasting terms that we have to suffer on an all too regular basis.
Sutton and Stewart take some beating right enough.

I would like to see Darrell Currie with Neil McCann,Fletcher and Boyd.

Strange that Edouard wasn’t on the bench tbh. Not sure how much it costs to send a private jet to pick someone up but it must be a few bob.

Drained from virus.. popcorn teeth confirmed they knew he was never going to be in any fit state to play..

He was apparently on French TV saying "vuck that, je virus is still oot there"

See thread title
On a day like this I’m not slagging a fellow bear but we do know he is a tit. I watched him on sky and he didnt have a clue what he was talking about. But it was supposed to be a funny reply.
His point is , that Hartson isn't the sharpest tool in the box
yes and we know that. It was supposed to be a funny reply but obviously not to some people. It’s so obvious on sky he hasn’t a clue what he is talking about.

The moron is stealing a wage, talks shite, tells lies and rambles incoherent clap trap.

He was in my old work before with the epl trophy for photos etc.

I goes up and totally blanks him, just with the trophy please.

I think a few did similar

Hartson a tit?

Are you just finding this out? :)

Based on replies earlier in the thread. It's a jokey comment. Have a great weekend Fellow Bear. :)

Last edited:
He

Hopefully he asked to be left out again
I said it during the week they probably asked him to play and he’s told them no he isn’t up to it. The guy just doesn’t come across as someone who put his body on the line for anybody.

He’s thick as shite,that’s the point which you obviously missed.
I know he is thick as shite thats why i dont think the point had to be made in the 1st place. As i said before and has been ignored it was meant as a joke that some have missed.

It was pleasing to watch Boyd rip into him post match. Their snivelling pathetic arrogance has been allowed to go on for too long.

John Hartson thought MON should succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Man Utd in 2012/13 when Wibble was in the process of getting sacked by Sunderland.

Why anyone is asking his opinion on anything let alone football is perplexing.

Boyd publicly mugged him off yesterday, shutting him up before he could talk his shite.

Probably told TLB he was a bit tired like he did a few weeks ago after playing for France U21. Looks like he doesnt want to be there.

I think it's disrespectful to the paying subscribers to put him in as a pundit. Has no clue who is playing, how to pronounce their names, he has idea of tactics. He is taking taking subscribers money for nothing, other than to be a mouth piece for Liewell.

Fletcher and Boyd are far superior, despite Fletcher being one of them. He appears very fair, his tactical understanding of the game is excellent, talks sense. He is up there with McCann for me as a pundit.

Back