Hartson's attempt of an apology over Morelos middle finger claim

Fu(king w@nk. Wonder WHO made him apologise, cos he’s definitely not done it off his own back.

Best part of Hartson ran down his mothers leg.

Next we'll have TLB apologizing for saying the thumb threw the tape on the ground; then we'll have CFC apologizing for denying Christie squirrel gripped Morelos; then we'll have Liewell admitting about the goings on at the stadium of shame...
Of course, I might be wrong.

Is that an Aussie term? Squirrel gripped as in ‘nuts.?

I’ve never heard it before but I like it.

Choose his words more carefully? Have you seen how slowly he talks? How much time does he need to think about what he is saying. He makes Steven Pressley sound as if he on speed.
Half the ugly twats brain is missing so he can’t help it.

Did nobody bother to mention the fact that Morelos has done the same gesture in a previous match to signify the game was finished?

yet will be on various football shows as a pundit yet can post these things on social media.so much for promoting the game in scotland.

The difference between us and them.

They've made a public song and dance regarding them writing to Sky.
I'll be shocked if we've not been in touch with BBC Scotland and forced the apology.

BBC Scotland & Hartson have no love of us and would not have apologized unless told otherwise behind the scenes, imo.

Consistently putting out incorrect information, he’s either a liar (with a Celtic bias) or he’s incompetent, potentially both. In most people’s line of work they’d be laughed out the door with the amount of “mistakes” he’s made as a pundit.

Back