Hartson's attempt of an apology over Morelos middle finger claim

This arsehole should be nowhere near our games or commenting on them. Him & his scum pals Mutton & Walker

I think this is the fist pump against motherwell he's talking about.
Which again there was nothing wrong with. Morelos has done the exact same celebration in front of our own fans several times this season. You can have a go at him for celebrating in front of opposition fans but not the actual celebration itself.

Been in high demand on radio talking about pitfalls of gambling, how its rife in football, how sponsorship by bookies is allover football. The guy going by his twitter handle is employed by Ladbrokes as an ambassador. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Try phrasing it right. It was a fist pump gesture that can be used either as a pure celebration or as an insult. Of note, Morelos has used this identical gesture before on several occasions while facing towards his own fans. Any interpretation of it as an offensive gesture can only be in the mind of the beholder. One has to wonder what influenced the ref to view it as such when he is meant to be impartial.

Its not about the wording, it's claiming something happened when it didn't.
Exactly. It's not the way he worded it that's the problem, it's the fact he's either incompetent, a liar, or both. Whichever it is, there is no logical reason why media outlets in Scotland should be lining up to ask this buffoon for his comments on anything to do with Rangers, when his bitterness clearly blinds him to facts and the truth!

Brain died walloper playing to the green yin crowd to ensure his name in being talked about thus meaning he still gets a pay cheque at the end of the month.

Also claimed thumb “underarm threw” his sock tape when he clearly throws it AT the fan. I personally don’t think its that big of a deal, but I am sick of the media narrative of thumb can do no wrong and it’s ok to act how he wants because he receives abuse.

The lie that he told had absolutely nothing to do with his 'choice of words' other than the fact he chose to use words that described an incident which never happened. Perhaps Morelos could come out and say 'In future I will choose my movements more carefully'.

the mentally challengeds are quick enough to go after biydy for his comments about that wee rat our club should be doing the same with hartson sutton etc but that would mean our board would have to grow a set...

Retractions mean %^*& all, the damage has been done. They know what they're doing, but let's pretend for a minute they don't. Why is he making comments when he doesn't know the facts of the event? Amateurish at best, and gets paid for it.
Wish the media wasn't infested with these c*nts like sutton and hartson. They were animals and arseh*les on the pitch and thick as pigshite off it. Far better humans they could get to talk about the game.
Feel foolish for thinking Pat Nevin was a cretin, he's f*cking Aristotle compared to these c*nts!

The BBC really could not have picked a bigger scumbag to add to their collection. I bet they are absolutely delighted with his contributions so far.

He believed it at the time, they are actually seeing things back the way they want to believe they happened - FUD

He seems to be blocking every rangers supporter who is responding to him, regardless of how polite the responses are

He seems to be blocking every rangers supporter who is responding to him, regardless of how polite the responses are

Indeed he is... I’ve been blocked, no malice to my comment at all.

For someone who has such a strong opinion, he certainly doesn’t like it being questioned or like a debate about it.

Retractions mean %^*& all, the damage has been done. They know what they're doing, but let's pretend for a minute they don't. Why is he making comments when he doesn't know the facts of the event? Amateurish at best, and gets paid for it.
Wish the media wasn't infested with these c*nts like sutton and hartson. They were animals and arseh*les on the pitch and thick as pigshite off it. Far better humans they could get to talk about the game.
Feel foolish for thinking Pat Nevin was a cretin, he's f*cking Aristotle compared to these c*nts!
This

The lies just muddy the waters a bit more and make the hard of thinking believe them

He is a proven liar and incompetent buffoon. No one takes this clown seriously as he is determined to follow his old pal, the vermin Sutton, into the realms of constant ridicule for thier moronic rants.

Back