Hartson's attempt of an apology over Morelos middle finger claim

Hope to god for his sake he never gets arrested imagine the interview.

So mr hartson its alleged you've driven through a red light.

Hartson - I punched the bloke square in the jaw breaking it.

It's not wording, it's lying.
Popcorn teeth did the same thing after their game. "Griffiths sat on the bench, then took abuse, then threw his tape on the ground".

They have no shame and why would they? They're never pulled up for it. mentally challengeds now claiming Griffiths was just throwing his tape in a bin that was next to the Killie fans.

Liars.

We all need to remember the level of man we are dealing with here.

A man who spent his career lying to those closest to him, as he gambled his earnings away. FACT

A man who lied to his wife whilst having an affair, then broke the news to her, on her birthday. FACT

A man who didn't think twice before booting a defenceless team mate who was kneeling on the ground, full blooded on the head. FACT

This is a man to whom lying comes naturally. The type of man you'd likely give a wide berth to, if you had the misfortune to come across in your life. In all the above cases he has publicly played the victim and sympathy card, with his "look at poor little me" interviews in the press afterwards.

This man has spent so much of his life living a lie, it's little wonder he has such difficulty identifying with the truth when it's staring him in the face. I'm afraid nothing that comes out that mouth of his surprises me, I just presume it's more lies as his lips are moving.

Obviously just the man for a job at BBC Scotland, he'll fit in well.

The media here is a joke. It gets me WAY to riled up. I’ve got shot of facebook, twitter, snapchat, dont read the red tops, dont listen to the BBC, dont listen to SSB when keevins on. Thank god for H&H

Let people like Mutton and Fat heed keep spouting their crap, make themselves look as daft as they are with every column they write.

He's a complete embarrassment. Imagine that was speaking for your club on a daily basis and continually making a lady's front bottom of himself, any normal person would be mortified. Obviously they don't fall under the any normal person category.

Next we'll have TLB apologizing for saying the thumb threw the tape on the ground; then we'll have CFC apologizing for denying Christie squirrel gripped Morelos; then we'll have Liewell admitting about the goings on at the stadium of shame...
Of course, I might be wrong.
They are saying that he threw it in the bin can you believe the pure shit they actually say

Take your own middle finger Fartson and stick it right up your arse along with your apology you horrible horrible kunt

The man is just a bully. He has been going on about Morelos for weeks now trying to stir up more hatred than there already is.

He can't stand the fact Morelos is a far superior player than he ever was and still has a good career ahead of him.

It's all very well the shite he makes up that is a blatant untruth, the apologises, but the damage has been done, so job done. He's a dangerous, deluded bitter barsard

A jealous, jealous man who knows when Alfredo leaves us, we'll all be crying inside. Unlike him, who left crying when he failed a medical to join us.

Scared off getting an official complaint for lying, no only Celtic do that to guys telling the truth as they like to cover up everything the rats.

He Lied , I know he lied you know he lied and more importantly he knows he lied. His statement on what happened was nowhere near the truth and the BBC pundit alongside him knew what happened and let him tell the lie. We need to cut these cunts off at source, the BBC the papers they write for the lot Do not buy do not listen do not click.

Back