has anyone used "livefootballtickets" to buy match tickets?

Big Joke New

We're going to Naples in April and I was looking to get tickets for their home game against Fiorentina. I came across the above site and they seemed to have tickets. I was a bit surprised they could have guaranteed tickets this early but sometimes reseller sites do have these arrangements.

Anyway I paid for a couple (about a month ago) but I haven't even had an email from them. The money has been taken. Everything about the site looks genuine and there are reviews which are generally good. I'm wondering if they're just holding the cash and will either get me tickets or refund me if they can't somehow get them. I know Napoli are top of the league so tickets will probably be scarce.

Has anyone used these guys? If so any thoughts?

We're going to Naples in April and I was looking to get tickets for their home game against Fiorentina. I came across the above site and they seemed to have tickets. I was a bit surprised they could have guaranteed tickets this early but sometimes reseller sites do have these arrangements.

Anyway I paid for a couple (about a month ago) but I haven't even had an email from them. The money has been taken. Everything about the site looks genuine and there are reviews which are generally good. I'm wondering if they're just holding the cash and will either get me tickets or refund me if they can't somehow get them. I know Napoli are top of the league so tickets will probably be scarce.

Never used them but I have been to match there and can give you directions to a shop where you buy tickets officially. Bit of hard work to be honest buying them out there but I wouldn't panic over it. Hopefully these come through ok for you but if you can cancel I would do and buy them out there.

Never used them but I have been to match there and can give you directions to a shop where you buy tickets officially. Bit of hard work to be honest buying them out there but I wouldn't panic over it. Hopefully these come through ok for you but if you can cancel I would do and buy them out there.
Cheers

I used them for a Chelsea ticket at Man City after having been let down last minute and already had travel arrangements made.

No issues, tickets were legit. Its just a glorified tout website with markups from the seller then ridiculous service fees.

They can guarantee tickets in advance because its usually season ticket holders reselling their seat. At Chelsea these guys collect loyalty points, and because they are purchasing for every game to resell they remain top of the grid and pretty much guarantee themselves a ticket for every fixture.

You will get your tickets a few weeks before the match when they are actually available through the club legitimately.

Looking to use this site myself to get tickets for old Trafford, down there in a few weeks. Also hoping to hear that the site is legit and tickets will get sent. Notice it’s all e-tickets for there. Presuming that if I buy 2 then they will be seated together

I had a look at that site for the game on the 29th december 2019 at the piggery

Was one ticket listed for the rangers end £660 that never included fees either

I know a lad who bought off these for Brentford earlier this season and was refused entry. They knew it had been resold. The company refunded him and gave him a voucher of some sort.

If you're going to Naples, buy direct from the Club - it'll be a fraction of the cost. They got 18k in a 57k stadium against Verona.

If you're going to Naples, buy direct from the Club - it'll be a fraction of the cost. They got 18k in a 57k stadium against Verona.
It’s one of the strangest clubs I’ve been for tickets. Club Shop at main station and in town even have signs up stating “do not ask we don’t sell tickets”. Website no help either. I got mine from an official seller which was a bookies 200 yards from the Stadium on match day, only found it as I got a taxi driver to take me up 5 hours before kick off and he spoke with a steward who said where to buy from.

It’s one of the strangest clubs I’ve been for tickets. Club Shop at main station and in town even have signs up stating “do not ask we don’t sell tickets”. Website no help either. I got mine from an official seller which was a bookies 200 yards from the Stadium on match day, only found it as I got a taxi driver to take me up 5 hours before kick off and he spoke with a steward who said where to buy from.
The page is about free access for under 14s, however also has a list of all the official sellers of tickets in the city.

When in Naples go to a restaurant called Starita for Pizza.

Best pizza you will ever eat.

Not the friendliest place in the world for visitors, going from my three days there a few years back.:D

I used them for a Chelsea ticket at Man City after having been let down last minute and already had travel arrangements made.

No issues, tickets were legit. Its just a glorified tout website with markups from the seller then ridiculous service fees.

They can guarantee tickets in advance because its usually season ticket holders reselling their seat. At Chelsea these guys collect loyalty points, and because they are purchasing for every game to resell they remain top of the grid and pretty much guarantee themselves a ticket for every fixture.

You will get your tickets a few weeks before the match when they are actually available through the club legitimately.
Great. Thanks for the info mate

I had a look at that site for the game on the 29th december 2019 at the piggery

Was one ticket listed for the rangers end £660 that never included fees either
Trust me I'm not paying that. Tickets are for the Curva - home end as well I think. Not sure it's the most sensible idea I've had but fcuk it I like an atmosphere!!

Yes but they are top of the league and if they're still there in April there will be no chance of a ticket. If they even sell tickets to people outside Italy that is? I'm actually not paying a huge amount. Maybe twice face value or something.

Proper Football City, it’s rough as hell but a good laugh. Love to go back, be bouncing if they are in line for the league. Make sure you go to Bar Nilo.

Buying tickets in Italy is a process indeed. We went as a group to a Serie B game and the whole passport thing took ages.

Good luck with the Curva , I stayed just outside Naples and when i suggested that ,everyone (Italians) , said they wouldn't even go in that section .
I've been in a few Curvas and they can be wild. Atalanta was nuts but we just minded our own business, stood to the side of the main Ultras group and no one really bothered. Couple of people spoke to us and asked where we were from but no issues at all. Just don't act like a fud and you'd be fine I imagine.

Used for Madrid and Barca, no problems. Tickets arrive prior to the game. Second time I went to Barca and Roma , It was easy to buy tickets locally and a lot cheaper.

Ticket touts are one of the worst sort of people on the planet. Liverpool tickets on there for treble the price of face value.

When in Naples go to a restaurant called Starita for Pizza.

Best pizza you will ever eat.

Not the friendliest place in the world for visitors, going from my three days there a few years back.:D
Yeah, my folks went years ago from Sorrento on the train. There were followed by some scumbag on a scooter and then got paranoid and ducked into a café. The waiter called the police as the guy was waiting outside for them to come out and he scarpered when they showed up but my old folks thought it was dirty, with lots of shady bast@rds having about, so they just got back on the train and left.

Ticket touts are one of the worst sort of people on the planet. Liverpool tickets on there for treble the price of face value.
Same as the scumbags that sit on the ticket sites for music events to resell them. It should be illegal and people should be prosecuted.

CV
I've been in a few Curvas and they can be wild. Atalanta was nuts but we just minded our own business, stood to the side of the main Ultras group and no one really bothered. Couple of people spoke to us and asked where we were from but no issues at all. Just don't act like a fud and you'd be fine I imagine.
Long as you ain’t a moron you are alright in these places basically. Been in quite a few now, does help to check colours and customs, prefer being alone to be honest - usually they are very impressed you’ve came to their Club and want to experience their fanscene.

CV

Long as you ain’t a moron you are alright in these places basically. Been in quite a few now, does help to check colours and customs, prefer being alone to be honest - usually they are very impressed you’ve came to their Club and want to experience their fanscene.
Italian football fans can be a bit mad (stating the obvious) but if they know your from out of town then they are pretty sound as you say. I was at Novara v Bari and on the train home there were some Bari fans steaming and we had Novara scarves on, thought here we go. But when they realised we were just tourists they were spot on.

Italian football fans can be a bit mad (stating the obvious) but if they know your from out of town then they are pretty sound as you say. I was at Novara v Bari and on the train home there were some Bari fans steaming and we had Novara scarves on, thought here we go. But when they realised we were just tourists they were spot on.
It’s a great experience Football in Italy ain’t it, still old school. Stadiums are often in pieces.

It’s a great experience Football in Italy ain’t it, still old school. Stadiums are often in pieces.
Amazing mate. Gutted to see Atalanta's ground being developed but I suppose they have to to progress as a club. Outstanding stadium if you are in to the more rough and ready ones.

Amazing mate. Gutted to see Atalanta's ground being developed but I suppose they have to to progress as a club. Outstanding stadium if you are in to the more rough and ready ones.
I went to it in 2018, glad I did - I was in the end opposite the main ultras. It absolutely chucked down, just a unique experience. A smaller ultras group were based in that end selling all their stuff, graffiti all over.

I went to it in 2018, glad I did - I was in the end opposite the main ultras. It absolutely chucked down, just a unique experience. A smaller ultras group were based in that end selling all their stuff, graffiti all over.
I think there's some animosity between their Ultras groups. I've read that a group are left wing yet when we went it was overtly racist and even a few Nazi salutes.

My brother went to Florence and went a visit to Artemio Franchi. It was shut and not a game on but to say it's not very glamorous is an understatement, but these are the places that make their football special.

That's a touting website , would avoid and not encourage folk to buy up tickets and sell over face val

That's a touting website , would avoid and not encourage folk to buy up tickets and sell over face val
I'm not encouraging anybody. I'm getting what I need from someone who can get me the ticket. Everybody is entitled to make their own decision on that.

I'm just sharing my view on it. Ofcourse you can do what you want
It's a noble view but unfortunately it means nobody is entitled to buy anything at more than face value. As an individual sitting here in the UK I have no real way of getting a ticket at face value so I basically can't go to the game?

Resellers are a valid business - they put willing sellers in touch with willing buyers. No doubt some make a killing but at the end of the day it's supply and demand. These guys probably hoover up the Rangers SeatSub equivalent in Italy. To me that puts bums on seats.

As you say we're all entitled to look at it our own way

It's a noble view but unfortunately it means nobody is entitled to buy anything at more than face value. As an individual sitting here in the UK I have no real way of getting a ticket at face value so I basically can't go to the game?

Resellers are a valid business - they put willing sellers in touch with willing buyers. No doubt some make a killing but at the end of the day it's supply and demand. These guys probably hoover up the Rangers SeatSub equivalent in Italy. To me that puts bums on seats.

As you say we're all entitled to look at it our own way
Fair play ,I guess for you its the best option and they are providing a reasonable service in this case.

Euro 2020 took it to the extremes though , £2000 plus for an England game.
Good fans missing out and the celebrities and influencers paying the crazy ticket prices just to go along and be seen

Back