Has Aribo been our best player so far this season?

Has to be Tav for me, the amount of hate he gets even though he’s single handedly saved about 15 points already is astounding

Aribo has been excellent and very consistent
Tav’s got the best stats but he’s not been the best performance wise.

Pre-season last year I predicted he would be player of the year and that didn’t materialise, I still think partly due to a bad ankle injury that kept him out of 10 games.

I think he is still underrated and is one our biggest talents and I think he could be one of our most improved players under Gio, I don’t think Gerrard was getting the best out of him.

Pre-season last year I predicted he would be player of the year and that didn’t materialise, I still think partly due to a bad ankle injury that kept him out of 10 games.

I think he is still underrated and is one our biggest talents and I think he could be one of our most improved players under Gio, I don’t think Gerrard was getting the best out of him.
I remember Gerrard saying he had told Joe that he was a big lad and he should use his upper body strength more, which you can see in his game.

I say yes Aribo has been the best player so far even though there hasn't been any stand outs so far. As for the season concerned so far the first third of it yes!. But I think he was better last season especially in Europe. There is still a lot of the season to play for and our best player of the season can change I think it will. I really think our best player of season could turn out to be Sakala as I like the look of him. If Sakala keeps playing the way he has for club and country then here is me hoping because I would love it be him, he is very likeable, infectious character with his big smile and his showing in two league games against Livi and Motherwell. I would love it be him if keeps the momentum going.

Back