Has Doncaster resigned?

Must admit i was sure he was finished around this time last year when he was doing webcam interviews from keith jacksons loft.

Wrong again.

I guess he will hide for as long as possible. That way you cant put your foot in it and also prepare comments which are similar to everything pete or tim journos have said on tv/radio.. covid the enemy not any clubs or players or board decisions.

Id guess he will be more focused on the issue of what can happen if football is stopped or even held up, can he and these shady characters find a way to avoid Rangers getting the title before bolting at pretty much the same time Lawwell leaves Celtic.

It’s staggering he is still in a job after the corruption that transpired last spring. Just proves he will only be removed when a certain club CEO says so. Same with the rest of the buffoons in the SPFL and SFA.

He will leave when Lawell tells him to. A corrupt and inept cvnt if ever there was one but he lives in a protected bubble.

Every club in the country needs to put massive pressure on potential sponsors to get rid of the weakling for next season.

The news said last night that there was some chairmen not happy due to offers for questions being sent out pre meeting to allow them to control the narrative of the meeting. That allowed them not being put on the spot.

The news said last night that there was some chairmen not happy due to offers for questions being sent out pre meeting to allow them to control the narrative of the meeting. That allowed them not being put on the spot.
Yep. Then they refused to answer any questions asked to them on the day!

It’s astonishing that they can get away with it.

Has he? I mean any other Head Honcho in this situation would be front and centre of the media answering and giving explanations to all sorts of questions.I/We can only assume from his non appearance that he has gone,even a graveyard is noisier than this charlatan.Why no posing questions from said media either as to his whereabouts!! Fkn how he is still in a job is way beyond me.
Peter needs to brief him first about what to say to cover their arses.

Has he? I mean any other Head Honcho in this situation would be front and centre of the media answering and giving explanations to all sorts of questions.I/We can only assume from his non appearance that he has gone,even a graveyard is noisier than this charlatan.Why no posing questions from said media either as to his whereabouts!! Fkn how he is still in a job is way beyond me.
No chance Doncaster has given up his £388k salary voluntarily, I'd go further and suggest there is more chance of John Reid finding Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

No chance Doncaster has given up his £388k salary voluntarily, I'd go further and suggest there is more chance of John Reid finding Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.
That is an obscene salary for anyone never mind it being Liewell's arse sooking, sycophant lap dog. Uttery obscene

Are you suggesting he's been headhunted by a world leading business who are throwing cash at him based on his record here? More likely he's burying the head in the post Dubai sandstorm.

Why doesn't some one ask why we are not hearing from the 2 at the top of the spfl,they have been very quiet, about everything that has went on.surely they are the ones who should be talking to the clubs,as they are working for all the clubs,supposedly. No surrender w.a.t.p

No chance of him resigning, just taking a back seat to the media while still stealing a large wage out of scottish football

That is an obscene salary for anyone never mind it being Liewell's arse sooking, sycophant lap dog. Uttery obscene
True and far too high a salary for the person in the runner-up position for the SPFL hide-and-seek championship - MacLennan is way ahead of him there.

Back