Has Doncaster resigned?

bedsblue

Has he? I mean any other Head Honcho in this situation would be front and centre of the media answering and giving explanations to all sorts of questions.I/We can only assume from his non appearance that he has gone,even a graveyard is noisier than this charlatan.Why no posing questions from said media either as to his whereabouts!! Fkn how he is still in a job is way beyond me.

We probably have all worked out by now that dungcaster will be the first man in Scotland who knows when liewell's butt starts to tense up before releasing a wee fart due to the position of his tongue.
It might be hell of a way to live but his pays good (previously reported as £388k) and to give him some credit he's not stupid.
He has seen in glorious shades of green the way 'things are done' at sharkheid and will recognise when to keep quiet while nature takes it's course.
Maxwell on the other hand is having a dreadful few days.
Started the week telling us all that scum fc had done no wrong and had no case to answer.
That changed quickly, perhaps inspired by a wee call from one of nikla's aids to remind him of her views and she really does need some headlines to deflect from some of her shit.
Then yesterday pete goes into faux contrition mode and contradicts further Maxwell's defence of the indefensible.
Now if ever proof was needed pete and his club will only really look after them selves and all those placemen will be made aware that while they are at their masters beck & call they are all ultimately expendable.
If they have any doubts a wee chat with Maxwell will describe how dumb and exposed he must feel.

Who is it that’s responsible for the government joint response group ? Sfa or spfl? Seems that Maxwell is the only 1 to have piped up so far and make a full off himself and say they done nothing wrong , for liewell to say they did the next day , a few heads should be rolling for this

He hides every time there is a crisis. He should be removed immediately
I think he has been - I mean the liar is playing his own victim cards now.

Both must be feeling the pressure.
One in hiding who usually speaks up for that mhob. The other who usually gets others to speak for him is on damage control mode - and not very good damage control.

Both organisations a corrupt shambles, for all to see - at last!

Has he? I mean any other Head Honcho in this situation would be front and centre of the media answering and giving explanations to all sorts of questions.I/We can only assume from his non appearance that he has gone,even a graveyard is noisier than this charlatan.Why no posing questions from said media either as to his whereabouts!! Fkn how he is still in a job is way beyond me.
Peter has told him not to. Not yet..

Doncaster is a fraud for 41 clubs

His sole concern is for Beast FC and protecting Lieswell too

The fact he has ignored the Dubai debacle sums up the charlatan

The clubs who voted against change like Killie St Mirren Hibs etc must realise the phucked up again

The game in Scotland is a disaster with the way Doncaster and Maxwell run it for the benefit of one club ans one club only

I’m sure that was his feet I saw sticking out the bottom of Lawells desk yesterday on that apology video

Expect him to appear on Radio Scotland shortly, with an agreement that they only ask questions from a preprepared sheet.

I've got a Hibs supporting mate who is beginning to ask the same kinds of questions we have been asking for a long time. He can't hide forever.

He's spooning that fat leach Rod McKenzie cry wankimg each other off as their paymasters stop the gravy train

Your post header had me excited for a second....que the dissappointment on opening it .
Sit in the naughty corner :))

It really boils my piss how much this imbecile takes out of scottish football.

An absolutely joke of a man that has brung nothing but misery for 41 clubs within the SPFL.

He was never out of the limelight last year when Celtic won eurovision or whatever the vote was called.

He is doing what he is told - stay out the way and shut up.

The whole of the SFA and SPFL need a good chunk of Ex-lax to get rid of all the shit.

Any self respecting leader of the ruling footballing body in Scotland would be reassuring clubs and fans they have their backs.

Instead it has been about one club and fxxk the rest and saying as little as possible.

The difference this time is that the rest of Scottish football and the general public are seeing this and certain media sources are completely changing their tone when writing about celtic.

Everyone in top positions within the sfa/spfl needs chased and a complete overhaul is required. If I am not mistaken Liewell was involved in the recruitment process for Doncaster and Regan. I think Regan got sick of Liewells hand up his arse and got out.

Meanwhile, Rangers effectively go about our business with dignity and class.

The silence from the media not asking questions as to his whereabouts is deafening. Conspicuous by his absence says it all for me. He's boxed himself into a corner that surely he won't get out of. Embarrassing to think that he's the face of our game, he's probably not even played the game at any level and how many brown envelopes will he get from Peter before he says enough is enough and we think FIFA are corrupt,it's a joke.

Agreed , will surface when ONE handpicked ( so called) journalist will ask him questions, which will have been approved by him 24 hours earlier .

If he does surface this will be the format. Or he will choose a sky sports interview where the interviewer knows f all about Scottish football but gets to practice their interview skills through a staged number of questions and answers.

.Did Murdoch McLennan not release his own Q&A on the whole Dundee email debacle?

The governance of our game is an absolute joke and the fact its still only being questioned now by a small few (Tom English, Ewan Murray the most vocal) shows the hacks in scotland don't really have a grasp of how football works. They only know how to drive sensationalist and clickbait headlines

If this clown is still in office if and when we raise the League Flag, we must make his life a misery if he attends Ibrox.

As soon as there is controversy or a difficult situation to deal with he disappears and only takes calls from liewell

Either liewels or dr deaths sons best mates company. Nolan Partners, who seem particularly good at finding mentally challengeds or mentally challenged lickspittles to fill vacant spots in Scottish football. Doncaster and Regan both hand picked by them along with at least 2 of the 3 yahoo minded compliance officers.

Everyone in top positions within the sfa/spfl needs chased and a complete overhaul is required. If I am not mistaken Liewell was involved in the recruitment process for Doncaster and Regan. I think Regan got sick of Liewells hand up his arse and got out.

The silence from the powers that be at the SPFL really is outrageous. But sadly, not that surprising.

As is the SFA, ever since Maxwell publicly backed Celtic and refused to investigate them.

Yet are only to happy to shaft the wee teams.

Back