Has it sunk in?

It was over after we beat them in January and then their Dubai debacle which resulted in that run of draws.

I've been feet up all during the week until 10 minutes before kick off at every game since but the roar I let out at the Morelos goal on Wednesday was massive. The celebrations at the goal and after the final whistle show they know it's almost over as well.

Last edited:
It's been gradually sinking in for the last few weeks now. We still have a few more fun bits... the moment that seals it, the wee (C) next to our name everytime the table is shown and finally the moment we see Tav hold the trophy proudly over his head

Well I was nearly in tears today driving by Ibrox so yes I think it’s fair to say it’s sinking in :)

Nope, but I feel like when we take 3 points tomorrow, and then Sunday morning I wake up knowing we could be champions by 2pm will really hit me.

I changed my shifts so i could be off Sunday,thinking we played then and they played on the Saturday,well i fcked that up big time but fortunately the guy i changed with seen the funny side and we swapped again (and a good boss) so i'm off on the Saturday.Now the guy i swapped shifts with is a big Irish catholic from the south (great big fkn guy) and he's done me a few favours in the past but the only thing he said to me was not to tell this other guy as he's from the Falls and a bitter horrible *** that you could ever meet,as he says i want to see his face when you come in after winning the league so i can laugh at him.

Im buying the booze in for the weekend
zs67JX5.gif

I'd like to say yes but I dont think any of us can prepare ourselves for the emotional mess we will be when its officially confirmed

That the next time you walk into work it could be with us as champions?
I bought champagne earlier , and a top up of beer for tonight an tomorrow , everything just seems to be snowballing down the hill so to speak , seen a black cat , we went to the chippy and I asked other half have u got £2 , I’ve got £55 !!!! B-D

The Tim I know is getting ripped constantly
A
It’s such a fabulous time to be a Bear

With Covid and lockdown the whole season has seemed like a dream. I'm finding it hard to process....we obliterated them. With ease.
I won't say with ease as that's unfair on our players who've worked incredibly hard to get to this point. We have obliterated them though and it has been beyond our wildest dreams. Theirs too which is mildly amusing.

Back