Has Keane been ditched from ITV coverage?

They only do so long , some pundits will do the group stages then new pundits will come in for the knock out stages.

Why he has to be constantly confrontational is beyond me
I think he's a total bore

Ultimately I reckon he's well overdue for some serious therapy

Aaron Lennon said in commentary tonight he was heading home straight after the game for his daughter's birthday. Hopefully a one way ticket, but yeah, I'm guessing most will do likewise.
I didn’t even know he was there. Who’s he working with?

I thought he had converted to Islam with that,
Auld Grey beard he has.
He is probably out looking for a grotto to make,
Some extra cash for Xmas?

Hes top drawer in what he does.
Would have him every day over most of the dross used at the world cup.
Bored out my box listening to clowns like Wright and Shearer. And dont get me started on the mundane female crew foisted on us in the name of PC.
Souness is also superb.
As much as I love Ally his mutterings are very boring and repetitive.. I know iam in the minority but I do not like his co commentary.

Keane’s nationality is the only thing that stops people liking him, he’s great entertainment and had the ability to back up what he says as well.

The selective hearing from people around Souness is hilarious.

Sorry. Old fashioned term for battery operated transistor radio. The other term I use would be pounced upon by woke idiots so I don’t say it anymore even though it’s harmless.

It’s not the absence of a power cord that makes it “wire-less”. It’s how it receives it’s signal, without wires or some other continuous guided medium.

Oh, and Keane is an absolute piece of sh1te.

It’s not the absence of a power cord that makes it “wire-less”. It’s how it receives it’s signal, without wires or some other continuous guided medium.

Oh, and Keane is an absolute piece of sh1te.
Correct on the wireless.

Really like Keane's punditry on the premiership games on sky sports. It seems like he absolutely hates being at this world cup though, he was seething at the pre match discussion of England last night

Really like Keane's punditry on the premiership games on sky sports. It seems like he absolutely hates being at this world cup though, he was seething at the pre match discussion of England last night
Looked like a right stupid dick when the camera filmed the pundits on their gantry when England scored, the guys celebrating and Keane turns his back and pretends he's writing something down :D

Back