Has Manipulating The Fixtures Exploded In Their Face?

It back fired on them big time with their current form and the covid mess after internationals.

A week long campaign to change government rules so that Christie was available, and then when he is available v Milan they don’t even start him!

they deserve everything coming to them.

I'm certain he said it was AC Milan he was a target for

It was. Failed to mention that he would have been signed as a back up for Gianluigi Donnarumma though. Milan needed a 2nd choice/3rd choice this summer. They went for the experienced Romanian international Ciprian Tatarusanu from Lyon instead.

What makes them think Marshall would even want to come back to them?

They punted him in favour of Boruc. Just like the McGinn saga, they think anyone with an RC background and selik / oirish leanings will race up London Road for the cause.

Long may their delusions continue.

I'd guess they spent around £20 million all in this transfer window.

So no, they've just got a jaked up troglodyte in charge and hopefully it's finally catching up to them.

Our away games in the 1st 11 rounds weren't fixed we were always gong to them - last season we have those 6 teams at home in the same 1st 11 rounds

Maybe going to Aberdeen 1st game was fixed

I just do not get what people don't understand about this - it has been this way as long as I remember. When you throw into the mix the champions or in this years case the corrupt champions always play at home first game of the season and thus Rangers play away for TV purposes it doesn't leave huge amounts of flexibility.

It certainly hasn’t went the way they intended. The late old firm fixture and lobbying the local goverment was to ensure the poets got a full house, and put us under pressure. They didn’t even consider the international break as a potential problem, just the thought that they could get some cash in the pocket. They also thought they would be playing Saturday-Tues/Wed-Saturday, thinking we would be playing catch up every Sunday. That went well.

As per the title. Covid aside as that can strike at any time but I think they've made a huge mistake in playing us after the transfer window had shut. If we'd played each other early doors, like we normally do, they would've had time to break into their so called war chest (the one that they're having to keep for the payouts) and strengthened their team.

The fact that they were so reliant in getting fans in for this game tells me that they're either shit scared of us or are desperately in need of funds - most likely both.

Either way, Let’s Go
Courtesy of Dingwall I read various match reports from the scum game here on FF.
Not one report referenced the consequences of pushing the game back from the norm of late August.
To maximise the joy of the pain being felt by the hoards I read through several threads on KDS and guess what?
Among all the excuses (they were many and varied) not one of them suggested that messing with the fixture date has turned out to be a mistake.

Many of us were annoyed about fat pete trying to pull a wide one but who's laughing now?
Well it's us actually. :)

Last edited:
Gave us the sheep away first game yet again to try and fûck us. That didn’t work out.

Pushed the first OF back to fixture 11 to try and help the mentally challengeds get a crowd in. That ended in disaster.

Gave the filth an easy first round of fixtures to help them gain momentum. They are still 4 points adrift and now have three of the toughest away game of the season in their next three league games.

Karma indeed.

We just need to make sure we keep winning and they will eventually implode.

i disagree.

yes they are under pressure after 2 defeats but this group of players and manager are vastly experienced.

they will not implode and they will come back at us.

lets not get carried away here they have won just about every trophy over past 10 years and have that winning mentality, we still need to show that we have 100% turned the corner and can cope with major setbacks and come back stronger.

yes we can win this league but it will not be easy, we were in this position past year, they will fight with everything they have for the league this year - we need to be strong and ready to match that desire and trust that we have the edge in squads.

it can be done.

personally think the clusterf*ck of playing last seasons scottish cup with this years players not only makes it another tainted trophy that will be played behind closed doors but one that will harm them fulfilling their fixtures. Another defeat and their ppg will be delightful.

I just do not get what people don't understand about this - it has been this way as long as I remember. When you throw into the mix the champions or in this years case the corrupt champions always play at home first game of the season and thus Rangers play away for TV purposes it doesn't leave huge amounts of flexibility.

you think pitoddrie away first game of the season 2 seasons out of 3 is random/coincidence?

We are in front and now we have to stay there. What goes on elsewhere will not effect us winning 55 if we maintain this position. As for all the white noise about "Them", ignore it they will still be capable of getting their infamous 10IAR. Personally i do not gloat anymore as Karma has found me enough times to let me know the universe only functions properly when balanced.

Last edited:
As per the title. Covid aside as that can strike at any time but I think they've made a huge mistake in playing us after the transfer window had shut. If we'd played each other early doors, like we normally do, they would've had time to break into their so called war chest (the one that they're having to keep for the payouts) and strengthened their team.

The fact that they were so reliant in getting fans in for this game tells me that they're either shit scared of us or are desperately in need of funds - most likely both.

Either way, Let’s Go
The biscuit tin you mean

They had £32m in the bank at the end of last year. Since then, Covid has hit, they've increased their wage bill once more, and spent around £12m+ on transfers/loans. I'd be amazed if they have much to spend if they're to service that wage bill again this year, which is based on qualifying for the Champions League.

If they don't qualify from their Europa League group, which I don't think they will, surely one of Ajer, Ntcham or Edouard (who all only have 18 months left on their contracts) have to go for a cut price fee...
There was a post showing Celtic have spent around £30 million recently on transfers . Some of the highlights
Keeper - £5 million
Ajeti - £5 million
Shane Dud - £2 million loan fee and £40k a week
Soro - £2 million
Turnbull - £3 million
Klimala - £3.5 million
Taylor - £3 million
Elhamed - £1.6 million
Bolingoli £3 million
Julianne - £7.5 million

Plus loans for other guys where the cost is unknown

I wouldn’t have a single one in my team

Courtesy of Dingwall I read various match reports from the scum game here on FF.
Not one report referenced the consequences of pushing the game back from the norm of late August.
To maximise the pain being felt by the hoards I read through several threads on KDS and guess what?
Among all the excuses (they were many and varied) not one of them suggested that messing with the fixture date has turned out to be a mistake.

Many of us where annoyed about fat pete trying to pull a wide one but who's laughing now?
Well it's us actually. :)
They just didn’t think of it

If it has it's all there own doing but it's up to us starting with Livi then Killie to put ourselves in a great position to put pressure on them.

Are you SNP Chancellor unable to decide on currency?.

A pound can be £28 of course but 28 guineas is what it is or converted £28, 28shillings or£29 pound 8shillings converted.
I'm too mature and fiscally competent to be mistaken for anything to do with the SNP.
My currency choice to suggest SF/SPFL incompetence was deliberate.

I'm old enough to recall £ S P.

Yes but playing the Scottish cup games will cost them even more as it’s a chance for us to get 6 points on the board while their league games get postponed.

They drop anything tomorrow at Aberdeen and we could well be double figures ahead of them by mid November.

They also have the major issue of trying to fit in 3 cancelled league games mixed in with this seasons Scottish and league cups, league games, internationals and potential call offs for bad weather or Covid.

They thought they were being smart and it’s going to explode In their faces big time.

TLB was saying this before the fixtures came out...

gn28.png

Not quite into 'the second half' of the season...
gn29.png

Got his wish but it didn't quite work out the way he hoped.

Bet they wish they had allowed a normal draw and not a handpicked list of games

Sometimes people over think things and it comes back and bites you o; the arse

On this occasion it has definitely phucked them up

Let’s see how they handle these difficult away fixtures this quarter

Yes but playing the Scottish cup games will cost them even more as it’s a chance for us to get 6 points on the board while their league games get postponed.

They drop anything tomorrow at Aberdeen and we could well be double figures ahead of them by mid November.

They also have the major issue of trying to fit in 3 cancelled league games mixed in with this seasons Scottish and league cups, league games, internationals and potential call offs for bad weather or Covid.

They thought they were being smart and it’s going to explode In their faces big time.
Great summary !!

If they stumble vs Abergreen and we move 6 clear (or 7) our chances of lifting the title increase massively - tomorrow is massive.

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic
Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

55 lands this season.

Maybe that's the reason they didn't want to play us sooner. Had we scudded them before the window shut their hoardes would've been out with pitchforks.

Great summary !!

If they stumble vs Abergreen and we move 6 clear (or 7) our chances of lifting the title increase massively - tomorrow is massive.

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic
Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

55 lands this season.
Unfortunately, they mentally challengeds won't drop any points tomorrow. This is the easiest fixture of the season for them and 8 away wins in a row confirms this.

gn28.png

gn29.png

gn28.png

gn29.png

I always remember first game v them was end of August but changed to September!
Not sure when or why - but probably for TV!

I'm too mature and fiscally competent to be mistaken for anything to do with the SNP.
My currency choice to suggest SF/SPFL incompetence was deliberate.

I'm old enough to recall £ S P.
Get your drift but possibly some on here not too conversant with £.S.D or guineas so I jokingly put up my post.

We all know the fixture list ain’t random. If it was we wouldn’t always get scheduled to play them in August & around Ne’erdy.

But it was ridiculous that they just got to ask and they get a delay.

I hope with the SC and mibbee a bit of hard luck with the weather they end up with the mother of fixture backloads.

The precedent has been set regarding any extensions. Make the basturts play four times a week.

i disagree.

yes they are under pressure after 2 defeats but this group of players and manager are vastly experienced.

they will not implode and they will come back at us.

lets not get carried away here they have won just about every trophy over past 10 years and have that winning mentality, we still need to show that we have 100% turned the corner and can cope with major setbacks and come back stronger.

yes we can win this league but it will not be easy, we were in this position past year, they will fight with everything they have for the league this year - we need to be strong and ready to match that desire and trust that we have the edge in squads.

it can be done.
I agree. There's no evidence to support them imploding.

We just need to keep winning after hitting the top Something we have struggled with.

This time feels different. I hope it is.

Either way, Let’s Go
The fixtures computer unfortunately can't play the games for them only arrange them

Whilst I understand the OPs point, these posts give me the fear! The season is wide open, we are technically 1 ahead if they win their game in hand and that’s having beaten them in their own midden.

Lots of football to be played still and we need to go to all the grounds at some point.

I do agree that their next run of league games is tough and especially with a few injuries and confidence levels low. You hope that it counts for something but we need the other teams to be a bit braver and take them on.

All we can do in the meantime is win our own games and keep focused. It’s a big ask but we should be targeting a win in every game through until the new year game. I don’t think they can manage that so we would be in a very strong place ahead of the turn of the year if we could manage that

Great summary !!

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic
Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

55 lands this season.
Aberdeen won’t take anything off them, they will hardly drop a point again this season, not because they’re good but almost every team don’t try a leg against them.

Back