Has Manipulating The Fixtures Exploded In Their Face?

Ibroxkev

As per the title. Covid aside as that can strike at any time but I think they've made a huge mistake in playing us after the transfer window had shut. If we'd played each other early doors, like we normally do, they would've had time to break into their so called war chest (the one that they're having to keep for the payouts) and strengthened their team.

The fact that they were so reliant in getting fans in for this game tells me that they're either shit scared of us or are desperately in need of funds - most likely both.

Either way, Let’s Go

Last edited:
As per the title. Covid aside as that can strike at any time but I think they've made a huge mistake in playing us after the transfer window had shut. If we'd played each other early doors, like we normally do, they would've had time to break into their so called war chest (the one that they're having to keep for the payouts) and strengthened their team.

The fact that they were so reliant in getting fans in for this game tells me that they're either shit scared of us or are desperately in need of funds - most likely both.

Either way, Let’s Go

They had £32m in the bank at the end of last year. Since then, Covid has hit, they've increased their wage bill once more, and spent around £12m+ on transfers/loans. I'd be amazed if they have much to spend if they're to service that wage bill again this year, which is based on qualifying for the Champions League.

If they don't qualify from their Europa League group, which I don't think they will, surely one of Ajer, Ntcham or Edouard (who all only have 18 months left on their contracts) have to go for a cut price fee...

They had £32m in the bank at the end of last year. Since then, Covid has hit, they've increased their wage bill once more, and spent around £12m+ on transfers/loans. I'd be amazed if they have much to spend if they're to service that wage bill again this year, which is based on qualifying for the Champions League.

If they don't qualify from their Europa League group, which I don't think they will, surely one of Ajer, Ntcham or Edouard (who all only have 18 months left on their contracts) have to go for a cut price fee...
I heard 1 of them say it was £15m they'd spent. TransferMarket has it coming to just over £11m before you add turnbull (undisclosed), laxalt & various other loans. That sound to me like they've already quite heavily dipped into the so called war chest. You've got to wonder if they'll dip further into their 'hunner mulyin' in January if they're struggling. Then there's lenon payoffs & compen if they get someone from elsewhere. Interesting times ahead, for sure.

Sorry mate I was being sarcastic

They have 100% lobbied their cronies at Hampden back during the first lockdown to get the OF played as late as possible and to get the SC played to a finish this season.

Both those decisions have now come back to bite them, I wouldn’t even fancy them to lift the cup the way Hibs have been playing.

They have 100% lobbied their cronies at Hampden back during the first lockdown to get the OF played as late as possible and to get the SC played to a finish this season.

Both those decisions have now come back to bite them, I wouldn’t even fancy them to lift the cup the way Hibs have been playing.
The Scottish from last season is getting played coz the SFA can't afford to lose out on the TV money from it.

Heard two mentally challengeds today saying they have to sign David Marshall ASAP.

If they all think like that we can keep the window open all season

The Scottish media told us Barkas was a target for a host of clubs around Europe. I'm sure that idiot in commentary in midweek mentioned Barcelona and Roma, prior to him joining the bheggars.

Why aren't teams in Scotland testing Barkas, he doesn't look very good.

The Scottish media told us Barkas was a target for a host of clubs around Europe. I'm sure that idiot in commentary in midweek mentioned Barcelona and Roma, prior to him joining the bheggars.

I’d be looking at the difference in the fee hat left Celtic and the fee that arrived at AEK.

That difference wouldn’t have been there with Marshall on a free.

The answer to the OP's question would on the face of it be a resounding YES.

A note of caution though. I don't believe for a second that they are finished manipulating.
Me neither. This pandemic will have a say in how this season plays out. If we are well in front, and the pandemic has an effect, the season will be voided. If they are even a nose in front and the pandemic has an effect, they will be awarded the title. Some twists and turns to come.

Yes from me. I know all the games have to be played but i think they were hoping we would struggle in those away games! As we are now 4 points clear their friends at the spfl are worried and trying to find a solution to avoid last seasons farce awarding them the league! F.ucking unbelievable. If the filth were top there would be silence.

I'm certain he said it was AC Milan he was a target for

I’m pretty confident that they wouldn’t get away with any attempt to call the season for three reasons.

Firstly they would look real stupid again if the rest of Europe was played to a finish and we didn’t.

Secondly they already sold out to the tv companies last season because of their desperation to help Celtic.

Thirdly we would definitely see them in court.

Gave us the sheep away first game yet again to try and fûck us. That didn’t work out.

Pushed the first OF back to fixture 11 to try and help the mentally challengeds get a crowd in. That ended in disaster.

Gave the filth an easy first round of fixtures to help them gain momentum. They are still 4 points adrift and now have three of the toughest away game of the season in their next three league games.

Karma indeed.

We just need to make sure we keep winning and they will eventually implode.

Yes, as well as the insisting on completing Scottish Cup.

They now have a fixture pile up with harder away games and another international break coming up too.

Gave us the sheep away first game yet again to try and fûck us. That didn’t work out.

Pushed the first OF back to fixture 11 to try and help the mentally challengeds get a crowd in. That ended in disaster.

Gave the filth an easy first round of fixtures to help them gain momentum. They are still 4 points adrift and now have three of the toughest away game of the season in their next three league games.

Karma indeed.

We just need to make sure we keep winning and they will eventually implode.
Your last sentence is the most important and 100% correct.

I heard 1 of them say it was £15m they'd spent. TransferMarket has it coming to just over £11m before you add turnbull (undisclosed), laxalt & various other loans. That sound to me like they've already quite heavily dipped into the so called war chest. You've got to wonder if they'll dip further into their 'hunner mulyin' in January if they're struggling. Then there's lenon payoffs & compen if they get someone from elsewhere. Interesting times ahead, for sure.

You’ve forgotten their upcoming hotel build. That’s gonna take millions out also.

It would have been far easier for them to sell season books with a greater chance of fans seeing two games against us, keeping the original late august early September tradition fixture would have hurt them more as there was absolutely no chance of fans in at that point. by making it pretty much the last round of the first quarter of the season was a must for them. And shock horror, it’s what they got.

the appointment of the lurgan bigot is finally coming home to roost too.

we just need to kick on and keep winning games and control our own destiny now.

I'm certain he said it was AC Milan he was a target for

That's even worse considering they've got Gianluigi Donnarumma who's 21, played over 200 games already, countless international caps for Italy and has another 15 years minimum in the game.

This boy Barkas looks awful. Doesn't command his area, poor positioning, yet to see him communicate with his backline and his shot stopping looks powder puff.

You watch their back line and you've got to ask why teams aren't punishing that - they are incredibly lucky. Kilmarnock (took a point), Livingston, Dundee United, even St. Mirren, Ross County and St. Johnstone tested them, just couldn't put the ball in the net. Conway's miss was howling.

Aberdeen like a long range effort, let's see how they use this on Sunday. If Ferguson, Hedges, Wright, Edmondson aren't ripping it on sight, McInnes is taking the piss.

Me neither. This pandemic will have a say in how this season plays out. If we are well in front, and the pandemic has an effect, the season will be voided. If they are even a nose in front and the pandemic has an effect, they will be awarded the title. Some twists and turns to come.
The season is not going to get stopped, everything is in place for testing etc and with the lock down measures it's not going to get out of hand until there is a vaccine.

Just got to get our heads down and get focused for every game

Heard two mentally challengeds today saying they have to sign David Marshall ASAP.

If they all think like that we can keep the window open all season

They had the chance to sign him for free this summer and bought weetabix wrist instead.

I doubt Derby are gonna let him go for cheap.

Back