Has Morelos been called up to the Columbia squad for the Copa America?

Tydfo1872

Just seen a squad picture he posted on his instagram titled "Come on my selection Columbia". I didn't think he was called up. Hope he does well and bangs in a few goals.

They play Argentina tonight in their opening game, no Buffalo though

If we offset the wee man's discipline against him single-handedly carrying us through large parts of the season, he'd still be in credit.
The charge at the start of last season was that we’d win nothing with Morelos as main striker. I wonder if his showings in cups and the league have shown that to be nonsense...I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Was looking forward to some late night footie, crate of Brahma or some other shite South American beer and cheering on Alfredo. Always next time, I'm sure Falcao and the manager were raving about him being the future of Colombia

Just seen a squad picture he posted on his instagram titled "Come on my selection Columbia". I didn't think he was called up. Hope he does well and bangs in a few goals.
The "Selection" are what South Americans call their squad of players. He is just cheering on the Columbian squad.

I often wonder where his discipline problem came from, as he certainly never had one with his last club.

Even the previous season it was no where near as bad. I may be wrong but sure he never had a senior red card until last season.

Anyone remember when Ryan Jack was a 'hothead' until he was sidelined?

Another Ned.
Just reading through this thread and this just caught my eye. Calling Grigo a Ned? Of course your entitled to your opinion but the work this gentleman has done and the posts that this gentleman has put on FF then I have to disagree with you. Since joining only recently I’ve noticed that there is a difference of opinion on each thread but to insult and especially using the word Ned is a bit much imo. Of course there are neds in our society but we should be above that sort of comment on FF. Grigo has worked tirelessly not only on here but behind the scenes for blue noses. Personally when I see the word Ned I think green brigade.
I apologise to everyone on this thread for deviating from the thread but I felt I had to say something.

Just reading through this thread and this just caught my eye. Calling Grigo a Ned? Of course your entitled to your opinion but the work this gentleman has done and the posts that this gentleman has put on FF then I have to disagree with you. Since joining only recently I’ve noticed that there is a difference of opinion on each thread but to insult and especially using the word Ned is a bit much imo. Of course there are neds in our society but we should be above that sort of comment on FF. Grigo has worked tirelessly not only on here but behind the scenes for blue noses. Personally when I see the word Ned I think green brigade.
I apologise to everyone on this thread for deviating from the thread but I felt I had to say something.
When did they start letting gentlemen on here? :p

If he is the gentleman you say he is he would apologise for his condoning and use of foul and abusive language to a fellow member. He has let himself down badly and must be thoroughly embarrassed. He asked for the matter to be dropped, which I had done till your unhelpful interference and I prefer to keep quiet what I have done for The Rangers Family. The way we were brought up.

The "Selection" are what South Americans call their squad of players. He is just cheering on the Columbian squad.
Spain too.
Although they don't call it the international team. They call it the selection....
Probably just splitting hairs, but there's a slight difference in my mind. (Invented or otherwise)

If he is the gentleman you say he is he would apologise for his condoning and use of foul and abusive language to a fellow member. He has let himself down badly and must be thoroughly embarrassed. He asked for the matter to be dropped, which I had done till your unhelpful interference and I prefer to keep quiet what I have done for The Rangers Family. The way we were brought up.
Unhelpful interference? Ok my friend if I’ve missed something then please feel free to contact me. I think it would be wrong to continue you it on this thread.

Unhelpful interference? Ok my friend if I’ve missed something then please feel free to contact me. I think it would be wrong to continue you it on this thread.
You’ve missed the foul and abusive posts by BS and GY. Now don’t further
embarrass your friend.

Make that 3. You trying to get the site shut down. You never know who’s watching.
3 what? Are you now just labelling everyone who swears a 'ned'? Cause that would be monumentally thick.

Do you actually think swearing or someone calling 'Garrioch bear' "a fucking tube" is enough to get a site shut down?

There are multiple threads on here and in the lounge daily which are pretty close to the bone in terms of racism/homophobia/sexism etc.

I doubt someone calling you a tube is making the headlines if that isn't.

Back