Has Morelos to self isolate ?

Of course he’ll get special treatment because Rangers will pay for it. He’ll be in a suite and we’ll have the room set up.
No he won’t he’s in the Exact same room I was it’s government supervised quarantine he won’t get anything different from anyone else.

No he won’t he’s in the Exact same room I was it’s government supervised quarantine he won’t get anything different from anyone else.
He has to stay in the exact room they specify and he can’t get anything in to help fitness even if if he or the club paid for different?

Im not so sure, we sent Sakala gym equipment.

I'm not doubting that he'll be in the same type of room as you but I believe we'd be able to get another room for him to use with gym equipment.

Im not so sure, we sent Sakala gym equipment.

I'm not doubting that he'll be in the same type of room as you but I believe we'd be able to get another room for him to use with gym equipment.
He was home quarantine as far as I am aware was he not amber list ?

He was home quarantine as far as I am aware was he not amber list ?
I'm sure he said in an article we sent gym equipment to a hotel, could be wrong though.

Zambia is definitely red today and he done 10 days so I think it must've been when he was there too.

You can’t pay different it’s 1700 quid per person no choice you get put where they tell you.
No idea but I do know we won’t just be abandoning one of our top players for 10 days without giving him everything to keep as fit as possible under the circumstances.

I'm sure he said in an article we sent gym equipment to a hotel, could be wrong though.

Zambia is definitely red today and he done 10 days so I think it must've been when he was there too.
All I can tell you is Alfie is in the same hotel as I was you might get a bike in the room but it would be a struggle.

No idea but I do know we won’t just be abandoning one of our top players for 10 days without giving him everything to keep as fit as possible under the circumstances.
The room is tiny and your allowed 20 minutes outside a day, They weren’t strict with the amount of times allowed out but it’s like Jail he won’t be getting any special treatment.
Can be delivered anything and might fit a bike in the room but it will be a struggle so it’s that or something like insanity that’s about it.

All I can tell you is Alfie is in the same hotel as I was you might get a bike in the room but it would be a struggle.
The room is tiny and your allowed 20 minutes outside a day, They weren’t strict with the amount of times allowed out but it’s like Jail he won’t be getting any special treatment.
Can be delivered anything and might fit a bike in the room but it will be a struggle so it’s that or something like insanity that’s about it.
How bad was it? I mean it obviously wasn't great but as bad as you thought it'd be?

People hoping he’s going to be keeping a level of fitness but looks like he’ll need to learn to walk again and get treatment for bed sores.

How bad was it? I mean it obviously wasn't great but as bad as you thought it'd be?
I’ve done a lot of Quarantine it’s not good for the mind, The hotel is ok rooms are small but comfortable.
Foods shite but as I’ve said you can order what you want from outside.
He won’t be our of there and straight in to playing games no chance.

I’ve done a lot of Quarantine it’s not good for the mind, The hotel is ok rooms are small but comfortable.
Foods shite but as I’ve said you can order what you want from outside.
He won’t be our of there and straight in to playing games no chance.
I think I'd probably need to order food to have something to look forward to.

People hoping he’s going to be keeping a level of fitness but looks like he’ll need to learn to walk again and get treatment for bed sores.
Won’t be that far from the truth and to be totally honest with you it puts you in quite a dark place where you really don’t want to do anything.

Ive regularly done 7 days in Brazil but was put in a suite with lots of room and still didn’t feel like doing anything, Don’t underestimate how much it messes with your mind.

I think I'd probably need to order food to have something to look forward to.
If you like soggy sandwiches and microwave curry’s your fine as that’s as good as it got.

1700 quid to be fed shite and be locked in a room without even a door key , 4-5 people on each level incase you decided to run for it.

Anyone who thinks that he'll be on a diet plan, or in a hotel furnished with any sort of equipment is sadly mistaken

The food will be supplied by the same contractor as everyone else, and the club will have had absolutely zero input on it

I also suspect that theres a good chance he's down in London currently, unless he flew to Europe first, then connected to Glasgow through KLM or the likes
Anyone who thinks he won’t is mistaken.

Anyone who thinks he won’t is mistaken.
I think he won’t and I’ve been there this is like being in Jail not booking in to a hotel of your choice there are strict government guidelines loads of security guards. Doesn’t matter how much money you have everyone is treated the same.

Gerrard has confirmed today that we have managed to get him a bike and weights etc to allow him to train alone whilst in the hotel quarantine

Back