Has south stand upper at Hampden got a roof?

When you need a pish simply open the guy in front of yous pocket and pee in there.He won't mind as he is doing it to the bloke in front of him

Birmingham Bag, high waisters and wedges looked out. Canny wait to choke down some of that ash when we score.

The Pomagne will be popping. LOL

P
Birmingham Bag, high waisters and wedges looked out. Canny wait to choke down some of that ash when we score.

:cool:
Pomagne,brilliant mate,forgot that existed,that was our choice when we were milk boys collecting our tips.:p

OP, best advice would be to take a disabled mate and you should be able to drive their Robin Reliant onto the red ash and watch from the comfort of the front seat, heater on and tunes blasting.

OP, best advice would be to take a disabled mate and you should be able to drive their Robin Reliant onto the red ash and watch from the comfort of the front seat, heater on and tunes blasting.

Just don't park it in front of the lettered boards and numbers, or I won't be able to check the half time scores in my programme

OP, foods shite at Hampden so might want to take a marathon bar with you.

Weathers meant to be shite n’all so best swap the winklepickers for wellies

I have nothing witty to add just wanted to say that it's these threads I enjoy must on here not the serious ones where everyone is a keyboard book of knowledge :D

You better get there early, it's a sell out.

image.jpg

Tommy McLean has always got Motherwell very well organised at the back.

Going to need McCoist on top form the day to bury anything that comes our way.

Serious question on a whopper of thread. Is there an elevator? Myself and my grandad have tickets for the upper and he struggles a bit with stairs.

Latest posts

Back