Has the edit post function been removed?

TimzRFudz

Ronson.

Have a habit of typing quickly and on my phone and often have to go back and tidy posts up. Can't see the edit option any more.

Just checking that it's not me?

You only get 5 mins now to edit a post, after that it locks

Cheers, ironically I can see it on the OP in this thread.

Sorry for a needless thread, admin. This had passed me by somewhere along the line.

Stops the w-i-d posts being retrospectively altered too haha!

When you choose a user name on here it's a commitment(dont think you can change it) so I'm surprised you've chosen to mention them in yours. Me personally I'd not want reminded they even existed. Each to their own I suppose.

When you choose a user name on here it's a commitment(dont think you can change it) so I'm surprised you've chosen to mention them in yours. Me personally I'd not want reminded they even existed. Each to their own I suppose.

Exactly. I've been here since pretty much near the start, when ToysRUs was still a thing. Also I was considerably younger, maybe didn't think things through and didn't give a fūck.

Oh - hang on - that's right, I still don't give a fūck.

Thanks for your input though. Grateful that you helped us sort out that editing issue...

Exactly. I've been here since pretty much near the start, when ToysRUs was still a thing. Also I was considerably younger, maybe didn't think things through and didn't give a fūck.

Thanks for your input though. Grateful that you helped us sort out that editing issue...

:))

Seems being a fud isn't limited to them.

Seems being a fud isn't limited to them.

Well, it’s big of you to admit that.

You come onto a thread asking specific question, don’t remotely engage with that and instead decide to have a pop at a username belonging to some guy on the internet you’ve never met before in your life. Time for some introspection mate.

I'm only posting on this thread to see if I can edit or not.

Just checked and I can edit!

Did you read the thread? Everyone’s got 5 minutes.
Nah it wasn't as fun that way.

Cheers mate I'll need to be on my a game now posting I normally need to edit it about 5 times due to poor grammar :/

Back