Has there been any updates on the commentary suggestion we have players self isolating?

Clive said that Roofe Aribo and Barker were unavailable and in the current climate we can read between the lines as to what that means. People assume he means they’re self isolating after a covid ping but no confirmation as far as I can see.
Cheers mate didnae know that.

Aribo,Roofe both in isolation due to being a close contact with a positive case
I'm short with all this now. I thought so long as you do alterations test each day and test positive you don't have to isolate, or have I just made that up?

Is it possible the club are just taking additional precautions? Maybe they have been pinged, tested negative but are not taking any chances with huge games coming up

SFA looking at changing this so that a double jab and negative test would mena they didnt need to self isolate even if pinged. Not sure when this will come into play but hopefully 9th August at latest.
No real issue with Roofe as he is banned for CL and we should be able to beat Livi without him. Ariboo the other hand is an issue imo.

There isn't much coming out of the club just now regarding player absences although that may be because nobody is asking them lol.

Back