Has TLB Lost the Dressing Room?

Rumours amongst that lot that julien isn’t injured he’s just fell out with Lennon and that’s why el hamed and biton have been starting

He's apparently being treated for alcohol abuse and we all know he isn't all there mentally either so the guy will crack.

Normally I wouldn't joke on such a matter as it is rife these days and terrible for people but for this mutant he reeps what he sows.

I don’t want to jump the gun but that yesterday was the first time in over 10 years I’ve seen a scum team in an OF show little to no fight. That suggests to me that something may be wrong behind the scenes.

I could certainly believe it with the way treacle teeth chucks his players under the bus.

Of course he has, why do you think that they were absolutely shite yesterday and basically for the entire season so far? They see right through the jakey terrorist sympathising cunt. They see through his basic knowledge of tactics, he’s only there purely on the basis that he’s pyooor shellick minded an at. He’s a diddy manager who’s got lucky his whole career, same as his thuggish cunt of a captain.
This mob think that everybody is buttoned up the back, they employ duds who have the republican mindedness, they pander to the lowest common denominator in their terrorist loving support, and they treat everyone who isn’t shellick minded with contempt.
I hope lennon stays, he suits the scum right down to the ground. He’s a fraud, he will finally be shown up for that, the same as the rest of his team this season. An absolute, out and out fraud.

Think a few players have chucked it and they know that their manager is out of his depth. Wanting out and performances and values dropping. Recipe for a full scale timplosion. Give it a couple of weeks and the death threat/bigotry etc is reeled out in the press for full deflection mode. Milan win and draw at pittodrie and the only greif will come from his own support.

Not sure he has lost it. He's been swanning around unchallenged for years with nobody being able to show how average they actually are. Now that a disciplined and well organised outfit has come into the mix, he and his team are being shown for the cloggers and mercenaries they are

Every time we beat them apparently their manager has lost the dressing room, be it Rodgers or Lennon.

We have every right to be excited. But whenever we have beaten them they’ve quickly bounced back and went on a winning streak.

It really is up to us to focus in house and just go out with the mentality to steamroll every team we play.

They looked resigned to the fact we’re a much better team however; if he has lost the dressing room it will have to show in other spfl games or we’re wasting our energy thinking about it!
Nailed it.

Their body language yesterday told its own story

Lennon must be easy to fall out with. He has no idea of 'team'.

Look at his track reord. Tramps (previously), Bolton was it? and Hibs. All started OK then descended into turmoil.

Pattern just repeats itself.

It's never a good idea to walked fully clothed into a shower to look for a manager.

No disrespect to the OP but how many times have we heard this all before?

We won one game of football against a team that was thrown together, and looked like they had all just met. History has shown us that one game doesn't make a season, and going by their reaction at the final whistle I think the management and players now get this too.

Last edited:
He has lost the dressing room at pretty much every job he has had so I don't see why it will be much different. Hopefully he is still around to see us lifting the title.
Ironically his first time around he didn’t lose the dressing room but fell out with the board. He could start a fight in an empty house.
Has there ever been a more dislikable person in football?

I wouldnt say he has lost the dressing room but its coming i think. Leaked team sheets, Lennon claiming key players dont want to be there and then singling out Edouard, saying his head is turned. Ive said since Rodgers left that the mentally challengeds have a winning mentality and that's why they nick so many games. Slowly but surely, TLB is drilling that out of them

If he hasn't he is not far away from it. Talk of moles doesn't spell harmony to me. Then you have beggar supporters with rumours about julien etc.

We do what we need to do and hope when it does fall to pieces over there it's after the next window! :D

He is not the man to recover a situation that slips out of his control that's for sure. Whether they are fully in crisis mode is up for debate but an OF defeat of that type brings a lot of pressure on everyone.

Especially when your next games are against AC Milan and the sheep at Pittodrie who are playing well.

Usually wouldn’t fancy Aberdeen but Celtic look vulnerable.

Of course he has, why do you think that they were absolutely shite yesterday and basically for the entire season so far? They see right through the jakey terrorist sympathising cunt. They see through his basic knowledge of tactics, he’s only there purely on the basis that he’s pyooor shellick minded an at. He’s a diddy manager who’s got lucky his whole career, same as his thuggish cunt of a captain.
This mob think that everybody is buttoned up the back, they employ duds who have the republican mindedness, they pander to the lowest common denominator in their terrorist loving support, and they treat everyone who isn’t shellick minded with contempt.
I hope lennon stays, he suits the scum right down to the ground. He’s a fraud, he will finally be shown up for that, the same as the rest of his team this season. An absolute, out and out fraud.
Are you forgetting about the win over Barcelona, achieved by this tactical genius?

Rumours amongst that lot that julien isn’t injured he’s just fell out with Lennon and that’s why el hamed and biton have been starting
I’ve said this to my nephew I think that sounds true to me. That big frenchie won’t like Duffy coming in & just taken his place. I can see his point as Duffy is piss.

He is not the man to recover a situation that slips out of his control that's for sure. Whether they are fully in crisis mode is up for debate but an OF defeat of that type brings a lot of pressure on everyone.
He coped fine with it after December 2019, when the pressure was every bit as intense. 9 wins and a draw in 10 league games.

Lost dignity, decency, irony a long time ago. He is protected by the biased mhedia. There was no sympathy for us when rebuilding. The difference between us and that mhob is I would not want any sympathy or to hide behind lame excuses.

Fantastic, right into them mate:))

Been hearing this for the last two years but they still keep winning.
Can’t take anything for granted from a football perspective and covid is lurking. Just need to keep winning game by game. Judging by the level headed reaction of our players yesterday it looks like they are on message.

Back