Has TLB Lost the Dressing Room?

If he hasn't he is not far away from it. Talk of moles doesn't spell harmony to me. Then you have beggar supporters with rumours about julien etc.

We do what we need to do and hope when it does fall to pieces over there it's after the next window! :D
The premier league also have problems with team news moles, liverpool in particular. So much so that fantasy premier league had to change the rules this season as some players were getting accurate team news just before the game deadline for that gameweek and most were not. He's right to be livid but if liverpool can't find their mole I doubt they can find theirs. But it doesn't mean anything bar some dafty who is doing it for social media likes.

Personally I think he had lost the dressing room from media reports of several players wanting to leave and not allowed to me seems to show signs tho G’s are not going well

We thought the same after we beat them last season. They then won the next ten games in a row, while we collapsed.

We thought the same when they got pumped out of Europe earlier this year. They then dropped less points then us in the league, up until yesterday.

let’s not get carried away and see if we can go on a winning run for the next month.

I did think Calum McGregor’s comments were interesting though, he clearly implied that our management had better prepared our team for the game. Fingers crossed this is a sign the OP is correct but we’ve been here before.

They hadn’t lost a domestic games since last time we beat them, I would love it is they collapse completely but realistically we will need to win almost every game until we next play them to maintain our advantage
You are right. Our mentality should be win the next game. No matter who it is. Not looking ahead to plastic pitches and where that mob might drop points. We take care of our business, the trophies take care of themselves.

Reactions: TQ3
He is a piss poor manager who has been lucky to have a big budget in a unchallenged league he’s slowly but surely being found out

It really is up to us to focus in house and just go out with the mentality to steamroll every team we play.
Great to hear SGs words yesterday keeping our feet on the ground. We deserve to enjoy these moments, beating Galatasaray and now them. However these are just mile markers on our journey.

They've always been crap in Europe, we know that.

I just checked...between the December win and yesterday's, the mentally challengeds played 24 games in domestic competition, they won 22 and drew 2.
It really is time the other teams in Scotland started doing something against that mob.

Has he or hasn’t he

that does not effect our club we can only look after our own situation
yesterday showed we are
better coached
Better team spirit
Better in every position on the pitch
I don’t care about their club manger or players

You do wonder how he could ever hold the dressing room in the first place. I mean, what professional footballer would actually want to associate with that. Was nothing professional about him as a player and certainly isn't anything professional about him as a manager.

Living off the fact he's managed to outspend and have no challenge against him for years.

He might well be losing the dressing room but the support certainly are turning on him at the moment.

I want that lot to suffer the biggest and most damaging implosion ever. I want there to be fallouts, HUGE fallouts between players, management and the board. And I want their fans to turn on all of them and then each other.

That is the ending I want for them if we go on and win the league title this year.

Because make no mistake we know when things don't go how they demand they cannot take it. You seen their banner outside the Stadd de Gadd... "NOTHING ELSE MATTERS"

Believe me. IF we can keep our feet firmly on the ground and build on this we will win the league. And Glasgow will become a war zone.

So anyway, have we announced Jack Wilshere yet just to rub salt in their gaping wound!! Lol

Absolutely

Even Keevins threw Nitcham under the bus, guaranteed Edward aswell.

Lennon just isn't a likeable person, can imagine him stoating into training hungover shouting shit because his hangover is so bad.

Been hearing this for the last two years but they still keep winning.
Me too, but it is usually a slow process with him.
He has nothing good to say about his players. Players he purchased for millions.
He's never had a good relationship with Julie.
Remember this little bit of theater last season. Plugs looks like he's telling Julie to shake TLB's paw.
On a side note, Lennon looks a lot healthier in this video than he does now.

Fat Japanese is a master of deluding the thick micks. He looks for the Irish connection to appease the kids from the GB and the other car park Declans. Here bhoys, there's a Roy kean, a Lurgan biggot, a Shane Duffy, go sing your songs and enjoy whilst I coin in a few million in wages. Rogers had it easy whilst we were down. The woman beating bigot walked into a double treble winning squad but is slowly destroying it. It's what he does best, he's a repugnant human being with zero man management skills. I'm half expecting Connor McGregor to get the next car park gig.

Lennon, to give him his dues, is a decent SPFL manager. He's not as good as he thinks and not as bad as we think. But there is a reason he came back up the road after his Bolton disaster and for me the reason is that at some stage in his tenure it all falls to bits. He throws his players under the bus. He has off field distractions. He takes the huff with players. He has failing outs with club staff. We've seen the movie play out time and again and perhaps we are seeing it ATM. What intrigues me is why the bheast thought he would be a good fit for a second run. I think it came down to him being the cheap option who had success at the club in the past. They thought that any old manager would get them over the line, believing that our mediocrity would continue indefinitely. Sadly for them the cheap option is rarely the best option and under Gerrard we have improved year on year. If their fantasy "10" falls apart they'll regret the lack of vision shown when Rodgers headed for the EPL.

Ntcham and Edouard have been wanting far away from his reeking breath for a while now

Both were wanting away under Rodgers, they were signed on the same basis as Dembele. Show up in Europe move on to Premiership or back to France.

We have been told from day one McGregor couldn’t stand Lennon and wanted away.

All are still there and apart from us no one else seems to be able to take anything off them.

He is not the man to recover a situation that slips out of his control that's for sure. Whether they are fully in crisis mode is up for debate but an OF defeat of that type brings a lot of pressure on everyone.
Especially if it was followed up by a heavy defeat in Europe (fingers crossed).

Lennon, to give him his dues, is a decent SPFL manager. He's not as good as he thinks and not as bad as we think. But there is a reason he came back up the road after his Bolton disaster and for me the reason is that at some stage in his tenure it all falls to bits. He throws his players under the bus. He has off field distractions. He takes the huff with players. He has failing outs with club staff. We've seen the movie play out time and again and perhaps we are seeing it ATM. What intrigues me is why the bheast thought he would be a good fit for a second run. I think it came down to him being the cheap option who had success at the club in the past. They thought that any old manager would get them over the line, believing that our mediocrity would continue indefinitely. Sadly for them the cheap option is rarely the best option and under Gerrard we have improved year on year. If their fantasy "10" falls apart they'll regret the lack of vision shown when Rodgers headed for the EPL.
He was always doomed to failure at Bolton, they were a club in severe trouble when he took over. His Hibs departure is a strange one though, has there been any light shone on what actually went on there?

I think the issues are a little more wide ranging than that. It's too simplistic to say he's lost the dressing room. I think he's lost an element of the players and a few of the players have likely noticed a massive drop off in standards since Rodgers left. You don't have team leaks and send out CFC employees to defend your team selections on twitter, if all is going well behind the scenes.

There are issues brewing, though how damaging they'll be to results on the pitch, only time will tell. It's on us to turn the heat up on them. They fall further behind us and they'll start ripping each other apart. We've been guilty of not pressing the advantage in recent years and allowed him time to steady the ship. We need to keep the boat rocking on this one. I expect them to scud Aberdeen next weekend. They always do. We need to keep winning and see what happens.

I have a feeling all is not well over at the chamber of secrets and we might see a mass exodus over there come the next window

Of course he has, why do you think that they were absolutely shite yesterday and basically for the entire season so far? They see right through the jakey terrorist sympathising cunt. They see through his basic knowledge of tactics, he’s only there purely on the basis that he’s pyooor shellick minded an at. He’s a diddy manager who’s got lucky his whole career, same as his thuggish cunt of a captain.
This mob think that everybody is buttoned up the back, they employ duds who have the republican mindedness, they pander to the lowest common denominator in their terrorist loving support, and they treat everyone who isn’t shellick minded with contempt.
I hope lennon stays, he suits the scum right down to the ground. He’s a fraud, he will finally be shown up for that, the same as the rest of his team this season. An absolute, out and out fraud.

he knows the city you know

Wouldn’t say he’s lost the whole dressing room yet but definitely several of their players want out by the looks of things and tension looks to be on the increase.

Pretty strange as well that someone behind the scenes keeps leaking team news for almost every big game they play now. Someone is definitely trying to undermine him.

Wouldn’t surprise me also if the 3 amigos of Edouard, Ntcham and Jullien all demand to leave in January.

The dressing room at that stinking place should have been lost the first time they used it to abuse children. Lennon's management skills should be the last thing for them to worry about

Wouldn’t say he’s lost the whole dressing room yet but definitely several of their players want out by the looks of things and tension looks to be on the increase.

Pretty strange as well that someone behind the scenes keeps leaking team news for almost every big game they play now. Someone is definitely trying to undermine him.

Wouldn’t surprise me also if the 3 amigos of Edouard, Ntcham and Jullien all demand to leave in January.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was the fat Japanese who is leaking the team, he’s a sleekit bastard.

Pr
Both were wanting away under Rodgers, they were signed on the same basis as Dembele. Show up in Europe move on to Premiership or back to France.

We have been told from day one McGregor couldn’t stand Lennon and wanted away.

All are still there and apart from us no one else seems to be

Lets just concentrate on ourselves and keep going and hopefully winning as that is the best way to exert pressure on them but since were speculating about them id say that certain players have been told that nobody is getting sold until the fabled 10 is won

The next game against them is on 2nd January 2021, exactly 50 years to the anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster. It seems fairly likely there will be no supporters in attendance which is a bye-ball for the unwashed to be seen and heard not observing the minutes silence i.e. by coughing etc as they usually do.

I wonder if Lennon will pull the 'staying in the tunnel' stunt again so as not to observe the minutes silence. I think he will pull some other disrespectful similar move as he just a reprobate who will need to gain some kudos with their support by then. A football match is secondary to the 66 souls who lost their lives that day. However if he has lost the dressing room by then and we play as we did yesterday it would be so poignant to put 4 or 5 past them.

One other point is that it would be a good gesture to allow a certain number of Rangers supporters into Ibrox that day as a way of remembrance. I doubt 'wee nippy' and her authorities would sanction that though.

One other point is that it would be a good gesture to allow a certain number of Rangers supporters into Ibrox that day as a way of remembrance. I doubt the authorities would sanction that though.
To me that would be both sensible and respectful but we both know that isn't the way the authorities operate these days.

W.A.T.P.

Dont think there is much doubt about it the "special brew" has lost the dressing room it seemed obvious before the game rumours that players dont like him or listen to him which is perfectly understandable. Hes ripped the piss out them over the lockdown.

N5ImYub.gif

He's apparently being treated for alcohol abuse and we all know he isn't all there mentally either so the guy will crack.

Normally I wouldn't joke on such a matter as it is rife these days and terrible for people but for this mutant he reeps what he sows.
Completely agree with your sentiment here.

I think his comments after the game yesterday reflect someone who is under enormous pressure (as any Celtic manager always is) but he is failing to paper over the cracks. He was watching a different game yesterday and the mhanky hordes are all over it like a very nasty rash.

I hope not.

Having him there is helpful. We don’t want it to blow up too badly before January.

You want the full meltdown to begin mid-March, early April.
Said much the same on another thread.
As much as it would have been great if we had taken 5 or 6 off them yesterday, it might have meant he got bagged, so weirdly enough I’m sort of glad it was only two

He lost it before the game yday , too many of their squad chucked it when they didn’t get the move they wanted during summer

Of course he has, why do you think that they were absolutely shite yesterday and basically for the entire season so far? They see right through the jakey terrorist sympathising cunt. They see through his basic knowledge of tactics, he’s only there purely on the basis that he’s pyooor shellick minded an at. He’s a diddy manager who’s got lucky his whole career, same as his thuggish cunt of a captain.
This mob think that everybody is buttoned up the back, they employ duds who have the republican mindedness, they pander to the lowest common denominator in their terrorist loving support, and they treat everyone who isn’t shellick minded with contempt.
I hope lennon stays, he suits the scum right down to the ground. He’s a fraud, he will finally be shown up for that, the same as the rest of his team this season. An absolute, out and out fraud.
Not a fan of his then?

Only a few weeks ago Dermot Desmond was telling us this team was better than the Seville side FFS.
I think this time next week he will be gone, anything other than a win against Milan will ramp the pressure up and next week at Pittodrie if he doesn't win he will be gone.
Sure the sheep are their bitches but the law of averages states they must get something sometime and in football its all good and well when when your sailing along but when it starts going pear shaped its a downward spiral.
Personally i want him to stay as he's a tactical doughnut.

Back