Has TLB Lost the Dressing Room?

I was speaking to a mate who is one of them. He reckons Lennon should go and he suspects that Lennon has lost the dressing room.
As a fun side fact he also told me that PSG slapped a 40% future transfer fee on.
Seems that the 40% sell on fee is right enough, which is great news for us. What’s even better is that he’s out of contract after next season and the silly money they’re quoting for him looks unachievable unless he signs a new deal.

Keeping Lennon might drive the value of their players down (contracts running down, lack of effort for him), so we should be hoping he stays for as long as possible.

I don’t care what anyone says,there’s definitely ‘trouble at the mill’ over in the east end.

Weather he’s actually lost the dressing room or to which extent he’s falling out with players we can only speculate but we’ve all watched football long enough to see the tell tale signs.

We need to stay focused and take things a game at a time but I do have a sneaky feeling the sheep will take points off them next weekend.
Aberdeen are going really well at the minute as well, so you’d expect that to be a very difficult game coming off the back of an Old Firm humiliation and an EL game.

That said, we’ve seen this movie before when it comes to Aberdeen v them, so I won’t hold my breath.

that does not effect our club we can only look after our own situation
yesterday showed we are
better coached
Better team spirit
Better in every position on the pitch
I don’t care about their club manger or players
Well said, we control our destiny

The next game against them is on 2nd January 2021, exactly 50 years to the anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster. It seems fairly likely there will be no supporters in attendance which is a bye-ball for the unwashed to be seen and heard not observing the minutes silence i.e. by coughing etc as they usually do.

I wonder if Lennon will pull the 'staying in the tunnel' stunt again so as not to observe the minutes silence. I think he will pull some other disrespectful similar move as he just a reprobate who will need to gain some kudos with their support by then. A football match is secondary to the 66 souls who lost their lives that day. However if he has lost the dressing room by then and we play as we did yesterday it would be so poignant to put 4 or 5 past them.

One other point is that it would be a good gesture to allow a certain number of Rangers supporters into Ibrox that day as a way of remembrance. I doubt 'wee nippy' and her authorities would sanction that though.
I hope we absolutely humiliate them that day. If we do and we hopefully extend our lead at the top of the table then I think TLB’s time will be up.

Neil Lennon; Thread about the Manager.

A new , updated Poll, WHICH IS JUST FOR FUN AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES, and may include unrealistic options along with more realistic names. This is how
Calling for the return of Simunovic who they recently unceremoniously dumped and now Benítez for manager it get's more hilarious to watch! Tommy S and 'as I've already said' on Twitter I have never laughed so much in my entire life.

keeping my feet on ground it is only 1 point in front but savouring the moment

Rumours aplenty of the foreign contingent (Julien, Eduoard, Ntcham etc) are fed up of the slide in favoritism to the home grown players of Brown, Griffiths, Christie etc, which came to ahead following the treatment of Bolingoli. In their eyes, if that was Griffiths, then it would have been treated differently and they're probably right. Hopefully that's the case and it gets worse with a few deserting in January for cut price deals.

No. Their squad isn't strong, but he's not lost the dressing room. I don't think he necessarily trusts his entire squad right now. It's criminal that players like Ajeti & Griffiths are not up to speed yet & I'd question that.
Even without arguably 3 of their bigger players they should have put up a better showing than they did. They didn't get near us. They seem to struggle in any game without Edouard, which is what we were like with Morelos, but we seem to have dealt with that better recently.
One thing Lennon did get right was that it's only 3 points & one game they've lost so there is no need to panic so by the same token we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves. All the domestic games coming up are on the back of European games so there will be plenty twists & turns to come. I think it's important that the next team to drop points is them, not us. Every time we've gotten ourselves into an encouraging position previously we've shot ourselves in the foot not long afterwards.

No disrespect to the OP but how many times have we heard this all before?

We won one game of football against a team that was thrown together, and looked like they had all just met. History has shown us that one game doesn't make a season, and going by their reaction at the final whistle I think the management and players now get this too.
Spot on and I hope we just keep our finger on the pulse and not become complacent. Fair enough it wasn't their strongest eleven,but I reckon we still had a few gears to climb ourselves. I think not having fans there affects them more than it does us and I think they would've been relieved fans weren't there to see that. I don't care what state they are in,they can certainly play a lot better but as I said so can we. Hopefully the team keeps the momentum going til they come to Ibrox, hopefully we'll be at full strength and players would've bedded in more by that time.

The Ginger Bigot is a shite manager, and the first bit of adversity the scum have faced in years will bring it to the fore thankfully.

Its a disgrace the Ginger Bigot was ever allowed get a single cap for Northern Ireland. Should not have been let within 10 miles of Windsor Park.

Impossible to say but if they drop points this weekend which I can't see happening then there definitely might be issues.

Let's face it he has a history of this so it wouldn't be surprising.

Supposedly the French contingent have all fallen out with him and that wouldn't be surprising given the poor form this season with all of them and the fact that Julien has been benched and is now missing with no explanation.

I don’t think he has if I’m honest. Win their game in hand and they’re 1 point behind us so things can’t be that bad

Having said that it’s the 1st time after beating them that I fully believe we now have a squad capable of going on and winning the title.

Let them do what they want. They won't drop many points between now and the next OF due to help they get from teams and officials alike.

It's all about us - keep winning, keep that miserly gaols conceded stat going, and get Itten and Roofe match fit to support Morelos in games where we need a goal.

We have, arguably, a bigger game this weekend that we did on Saturday. We can at least say we have given a good account of ourselves at Parkhead over the past 18 months. Rarely have we been able to say that about Kilmarnock over the same period.

Milan (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Lille (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Prague (H)
Motherwell (A)
Hibs (A)
Prague (A)
Milan (A)

Looking forward to see how they cope with that.
That Motherwell and Hibs away back to back could be interesting.

Aberdeen will have their farters in the air awaiting their usual pumping so won't expect much from them!

Some folk think that they underestimate us and it'll be their downfall, when, in recent years, we've underestimated them after every victory over them. They've won every domestic trophy available in the last 4 years FFS.
Let folk enjoy it, if there is a crash to earth then that is firmly on the players, not from fans underestimating the battle. Let's enjoy the good times however small they may seem based on our History, as you say we haven't had many if any domestically high points in recent times so let's enjoy them

The Ginger Bigot is a shite manager, and the first bit of adversity the scum have faced in years will bring it to the fore thankfully.

Its a disgrace the Ginger Bigot was ever allowed get a single cap for Northern Ireland. Should not have been let within 10 miles of Windsor Park.
We gave him a reprieve last year with our no show at Ibrox in the 1st game after they'd lost to Cluj?
No CL and another OF battering, they are another defeat away from full freefall

His bigger problem is how he sets up to beat us.

That’s three OF games in a row we’ve been the better side. He changed it around after last December’s loss, but it had no effect on Saturday, so what does he do now?

If we can finally find consistency and ruthlessness against the rest, you’d be forgiven for tentatively starting to believe the title is ours to throw away.

Even if he has lost the dressing room it means nothing until we start winning regular and putting our foot on there throat, they have a hard run of fixtures coming up lets not give them any wiggle room and see how they handle pressure

He's apparently being treated for alcohol abuse and we all know he isn't all there mentally either so the guy will crack.

Normally I wouldn't joke on such a matter as it is rife these days and terrible for people but for this mutant he reeps what he sows.
I agree with you about it normally not being a joke, but in Lennon's case I'm also definitely prepared to make an exception.

Let them do what they want. They won't drop many points between now and the next OF due to help they get from teams and officials alike.

It's all about us - keep winning, keep that miserly gaols conceded stat going, and get Itten and Roofe match fit to support Morelos in games where we need a goal.

We have, arguably, a bigger game this weekend that we did on Saturday. We can at least say we have given a good account of ourselves at Parkhead over the past 18 months. Rarely have we been able to say that about Kilmarnock over the same period.

It's a good thing we're playing Livingston at home then :))

Makes not a blind bit of difference. I'm more worried about rugby park in a couple of weeks than I was about going to parkhead yesterday. All about what we do from here on in. Advantage Rangers.
And unfortunately that is all we have at the moment. We can expect more and more 10 men, 'park the bus' defences both at home and away. Very few teams will venture past the halfway line. I too am worried we drop silly points to the wee diddy teams like Livi, Killie, Hamilton etc.

If we win 55 this season they will be fuked for years.

Their stadium needs money spent on it,
Joby teeth will leave, their loan players will leave, Ajer will leave, the French frogs will defo be leaving. Brown will be gone, They have a massive re-build on their hands.

Will they copy us and go down the DOF route? A DOF costs a lot of money

I think it's important that the next team to drop points is them, not us
Well said, would agree plenty of twists and turns to go however as you said very well, mentally if they drop points first it will be a boost for our strength.

I have said it to my son in the seasons when were were in lower leagues 90% of their games were won b4 a ball was kicked as the rest of the league felt they could not compete against them so it was not points they were targeting. Why put in a brilliant performance only to lose against them then loose your next game through injury or mental/physical tiredness

I think his players know now that we are the one team in the league that can seriously hurt them.

Thing is, they also know that if they play half decently they will win against most of the rest. It's where we've messed up the last few seasons by not beating the other teams.

We've let them off time and time again by getting a decent result against them, then capitulating within the next game or 2. Beating them was genuinely the easy bit, we need to now go on a proper winning streak and make them feel like they're chasing us. Only then will we properly see if Lennon has lost or is losing the dressing room.

It's really all about us applying the pressure now, because if there is any dissent in their camp (which I believe there is) it'll only be reflected in results when they feel second best as title challengers, not just in a head-to-head game with us.

We just need to keep winning now, but history suggests it'll be us who blinks first. Dropping points to Livi earlier when we had a great opportunity to ramp up the pressure pissed me off far more than the Hibs game, because it was a sign that we couldn't keep their feet to the fire at a crucial moment. Now we've got a golden opportunity to get a momentum going, we absolutely need to take it.

I think his players know now that we are the one team in the league that can seriously hurt them.

Thing is, they also know that if they play half decently they will win against most of the rest. It's where we've messed up the last few seasons by not beating the other teams.

We've let them off time and time again by getting a decent result against them, then capitulating within the next game or 2. Beating them was genuinely the easy bit, we need to now go on a proper winning streak and make them feel like they're chasing us. Only then will we properly see if Lennon has lost or is losing the dressing room.

It's really all about us applying the pressure now, because if there is any dissent in their camp (which I believe there is) it'll only be reflected in results when they feel second best as title challengers, not just in a head-to-head game with us.

We just need to keep winning now, but history suggests it'll be us who blinks first. Dropping points to Livi earlier when we had a great opportunity to ramp up the pressure pissed me off far more than the Hibs game, because it was a sign that we couldn't keep their feet to the fire at a crucial moment. Now we've got a golden opportunity to get a momentum going, we absolutely need to take it.

This is pretty much it. It is vital that we push on. If we can apply pressure over a period then they will crack. We have failed to do this. We are in a better place to do it but I don't want to see 0-0 after 60 minutes of nice passing and lots of possession in our next league match. I cannot cope with that :).

He coped fine with it after December 2019, when the pressure was every bit as intense. 9 wins and a draw in 10 league games.
The difference being they didn’t lose playing passively or without a shot on target. Something is rotten over there but only time will tell just how rotten. I suspect his “personality” has come to the fore. Many of the players simply won’t stand for his nonsense. Hibs didn’t.

If it wasn't for Covid restrictions a wee planned, drunken trip up Ashton Lane by TLB might have been on the cards. Hoping to attract some 'trouble' and so deflect from what is going on with his current team and management skills and acquire the front-page media sympathy vote again.

This is asked every time they lose a game.

He hasn't lost the dressing room, they've just dismantled title winning sides and signed players that haven't got the heart or ability for the intensity of a title race. Mark Warburton's team would have beaten Celtic on Saturday.

They didn't get a shot on target on Saturday because their team was shite. No other reason.

I think the fixtures were fixed so that we would always be playing catch-up. Aberdeen first game of the season then the derby pushed back to try and fit their fans in

I've said on here a few times that McGregor and Christie both want away from them.

My source is a with a big tim who is pally with their agents.

Not sure if it plays into "Lost the Dressing Room" but certainly seems weird to me that the kid in the back 3 got the media duties after the debacle. All very Rossiter in Luxembourg.

I just wonder if they were worried what a more experienced player might say - especially as McGregor seemed to point fingers at a lack of preparation in his couple of comments

Back