Has TLB Lost the Dressing Room?

I don’t buy the wholesale dressing room mutiny but safe to say ‘French Eddy’ has chucked it, and that’s huge for them. He and Lurch probably won them more points than any other players last season. I think it’s Boyata all over again - he’ll keep getting, ahem, niggling injuries till Xmas and then bugger off. They can’t afford not to get decent money for him and he’s not signing a new contract. Sweet.

He's a forgetful laddie this boy. Apparently he loses his dressing room every 3-4 days according to those on here.

Let's just wait and see. There is every chance they take a spanking on Thursday and Aberdeen get a result on Sunday. Coupled with 2 wins for us and we could really see some cracks. But there is just as much chance that they come out swinging, get a result at home against AC and Aberdeen get their tummy tickled... as per usual when they play that mob, we could also struggle against a Livi team who are well drilled and tough to break down.

Honestly, it's as if some on here never learn. The league is in our hands, we need to win all our games and whatever they do is irrelevant. Long way to go.

hope he stays but been told he has 100% lost the dressing room. All stems from his dealings with Johnston.
What’s the story with Johnston is tlb at the bully again, think it was last season when he took Johnston off during a game and told him to F off when he was walking to the bench.

Theres a real psychological switch now.

We know we are a better team than them and they now know we are a better team.

We just need to maintain it
Exactly, we have to go to places like Kilmarnock and Livingston and Perth and take 3 points in each and every game.
They always seem to manage this.
We have to show a new level of consistency than we’ve shown in last 2 seasons.
I’d love to know the real reason for our collapse last season after Christmas.
Playing teams off the park 38 times is what we need to look at doing. Make that 27 games now that the first 11 have been negotiated.
I’d take another 9 wins and 2 draws in our next 11 games.
I suspect they will win 10 out the next 11, I’d love to be wrong about that but I can’t see who will punish them other than us.

Last edited:
Of course he has, why do you think that they were absolutely shite yesterday and basically for the entire season so far? They see right through the jakey terrorist sympathising cunt. They see through his basic knowledge of tactics, he’s only there purely on the basis that he’s pyooor shellick minded an at. He’s a diddy manager who’s got lucky his whole career, same as his thuggish cunt of a captain.
This mob think that everybody is buttoned up the back, they employ duds who have the republican mindedness, they pander to the lowest common denominator in their terrorist loving support, and they treat everyone who isn’t shellick minded with contempt.
I hope lennon stays, he suits the scum right down to the ground. He’s a fraud, he will finally be shown up for that, the same as the rest of his team this season. An absolute, out and out fraud.
Absolutely spot on by the way

Milan (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Lille (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Prague (H)
Motherwell (A)
Hibs (A)
Prague (A)
Milan (A)

Looking forward to see how they cope with that.

They will probably win the majority of those league games.

Don't see any of those sides taking points, possibly Hibs away.

When they start dropping points more often than they have done then I will begin to believe that Lennon has lost the dressing room. Until then it's wishful thinking.

Milan (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Lille (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Prague (H)
Motherwell (A)
Hibs (A)
Prague (A)
Milan (A)

Looking forward to see how they cope with that.
Milan (H) Milan win
Aberdeen (A) Celtc win last minute goal
Lille (A) Lille win
Aberdeen (H) Celtc win last minute goal
Prague (H) Prague win
Motherwell (A) Celtc win last minute goal
Hibs (A) Celtc win last minute offside goal given
Prague (A) Prague win
Milan (A) Milan win

See the pattern?

Imagine being a young foreigner and looking at the opposition bench and seeing Gerrard.

Then looking at your own manager who looks like an alcoholic junkie.
I think any normal human being looking at both benches could see the difference.

Anyone got a link to lennon's prematch conference?

It was mentioned on H&H about the state of lennon before the match, I missed it and would like to see it. Had a look online but can't find it.

What happened between Johnston and Lennon?
Johnston went down after a tackle. TLB asked him if he could continue. Johnston said yes. TLB used his last sub. A few minutes later Johnston realised his knee was knackered and said he couldn't continue.

TLB supported his 20 year old player by telling him to f off.

This was 9 months ago and Johnston is still out, due to the serious knee injury he received.

Johnston went down after a tackle. TLB asked him if he could continue. Johnston said yes. TLB used his last sub. A few minutes later Johnston realised his knee was knackered and said he couldn't continue.

TLB supported his 20 year old player by telling him to f off.

This was 9 months ago and Johnston is still out, due to the serious knee injury he received.

Yes got you remember now

Someone posted a video on one of our threads the other day,not sure what game it was but that we prick griffiths was begging julien to shake TLB hand at full time,all is not well over there

It must be a shock to their players, particularly those who also played under Rodgers with his attention to detail and professionalism to then be playing under this Sunday pub league jakeball.

Rodgers for all he is a fanny is an EPL level manager and coach and you can see the difference he made to them.

Lennon is a thug ned Manager who has previous dubious history

Looked at the way he left Hibs under a cloud of rumour and innuendo and we still don’t know what actually happened but something went down and he was as usual protected by his mhedia pals

At Bolton he threatened his ex girlfriend with violence and again mhedia protect him

After Ferencvaros result he calls out the players straight after the game then backtracks the next day or so and as usual the mhedia don’t slaughter him for his shocking temper and rage

I bet you he’s been throwing his substantial weight about and threatening players etc

If they don’t improve on the pitch then I think Lieswell will need to punt him given how desperate they are to win the league this season

The guys a dinosaur and doesn't realise the hairdryer treatment and alky persono went out decades ago, no chance your modern footballers putting up with that.

Hope he stays to see 55 even the the rotten mob see through him.

i think Alex Rae mentioned the tension over the Johnson incident tonight on Clyde

Just checked back it was the caller

Last edited:
One other thought.

He probably has lost the dressing room in terms of the players would prefer another manager. But they're still going to try to win the league for themselves so they aren't going to stop trying.

The downing tools version of losing the dressing room only really happens with mid-table clubs who can get a manager the sack without it hurting the players too much. What we're more likely to see are more distractions off the field - agents stirring up shit, Lawell's media attack dogs slagging off the players who aren't toeing the company line, Griffiths with more "mental health" issues, Lennon getting evermore angry and paranoid.

We just need to keep winning. No excuses. I am certain they will drop points over this next run of games. It will mean nothing if we don’t take care of our business.
They have had very little pressure on them in nearly a decade. If we keep winning, I really don’t think they will cope. The trampy hoards will very quickly turn on him, the team, fat Pete and the board.
This is our advantage and we need to take it. The psychological blow to them would crush them.

It’s down to SG and the team. We cannot give them a sniff.

Correct. The rest of the league will lie down to them. We must keep winning

I can’t shake the feeling that the rest of the league secretly wants them to win the league. If we win, it would rejuvenate us and Scottish football would return to the usual 2 horse race, and that terrifies them.

Not sure he has lost it. He's been swanning around unchallenged for years with nobody being able to show how average they actually are. Now that a disciplined and well organised outfit has come into the mix, he and his team are being shown for the cloggers and mercenaries they are
He has lost some players.

McGregor,Ntcham, Edouard and Biton all wanted to leave in the summer and January last year but for some reason they were told no.

but let’s face it they have no one to replace him
So he will stay until they are 10/12 points behind us in January

Lennon is a thug ned Manager who has previous dubious history

Looked at the way he left Hibs under a cloud of rumour and innuendo and we still don’t know what actually happened but something went down and he was as usual protected by his mhedia pals

At Bolton he threatened his ex girlfriend with violence and again mhedia protect him

After Ferencvaros result he calls out the players straight after the game then backtracks the next day or so and as usual the mhedia don’t slaughter him for his shocking temper and rage

I bet you he’s been throwing his substantial weight about and threatening players etc

If they don’t improve on the pitch then I think Lieswell will need to punt him given how desperate they are to win the league this season
Pondlife chunt was a bit handy towards my cousin when they went out for a bit. Never met him but he wouldve got a kicking from the family if he ever reared his head. Long time ago though.

It's imperative that he is there come April/ May when 55 is secured. We could put him over the edge.

He's a forgetful laddie this boy. Apparently he loses his dressing room every 3-4 days according to those on here.

Let's just wait and see. There is every chance they take a spanking on Thursday and Aberdeen get a result on Sunday. Coupled with 2 wins for us and we could really see some cracks. But there is just as much chance that they come out swinging, get a result at home against AC and Aberdeen get their tummy tickled... as per usual when they play that mob, we could also struggle against a Livi team who are well drilled and tough to break down.

Honestly, it's as if some on here never learn. The league is in our hands, we need to win all our games and whatever they do is irrelevant. Long way to go.
Absolutely spot on let's just concentrate on winning our games

Back