Has Warnocks name been put out there as a smoke screen

Bluetothecore

with all the transfer targets being Scottish or has a gers past to me this has got a Scottish manager written all over it like Walter esk. Not saying for a minute it’s him but think it’s a Scottish manager possibly with gers connections in the past and Warnock has been put out as a diversion almost.

Your implying the Board has put this out there rather than posters guessing?

It's the latter bud, it's the latter.
With all the linked player n supposedly nearly done deals to me I feel as if it’s going to be a Scottish manager, but with Warnocks name all over the shop it’s not came from nowhere.

That thread is full of sycophants and dubious posters...why, after the pish we've had to witness, on and off the pitch, would any Bear be satisfied with an old clown like Warnock ?

Our Board and Chairmen have allowed a clusterfvck to roll on in the football department. They are all seriously rich...is it too much to expect King and Park to front a million each for a few years and the others to throw in £500,000 together and go out and secure a solid, reliable manager of some calibre ?

They have made a major mess of the last couple of season. I think they should seriously stand up and be counted. The figures I've mentioned are not outlandish for these men.

At this point in time, I could suggest that Bill Clinton had been seen at the training ground and you'd still have Bears all over the story.

We're all just clutching because the alternative is so stagnant and boring.

There's only one suitable Scottish manager and unfortunately he has effectively retired

Our board are not that 'ahead of the curve' sadly.

No.

They have zero control over the tim infested media in this country.

No. I would be more inclined to think the board haven’t got anyone lined up yet and some no-mark has thrown a tediously predictable name out to social media for shits and giggles.

Our Board and Chairmen have allowed a clusterfvck to roll on in the football department. They are all seriously rich...is it too much to expect King and Park to front a million each for a few years and the others to throw in £500,000 together and go out and secure a solid, reliable manager of some calibre ?

They have made a major mess of the last couple of season. I think they should seriously stand up and be counted. The figures I've mentioned are not outlandish for these men.

Wtf are you on about?? What exactly have they been doing?

Fairy dust doesn’t keep the lights on.

People thinking the board have a master plan on this? Jesus, if ever a support never, ever learned...

Well some of a support! :D

I’ve always slagged the mhanks off as the most gullible and easily led support in football. Always happy to blindly swallow whatever pish their board put out to appease them...

I’m starting to wonder about our own support now. We’ve got countless folk actually making up bullshit fairytale positives without the board even having to bother.

I just don't think the Board are so astute when it comes to the inner workings of the football side of things.

I don’t believe it’s a smokescreen. I do think PR firms monitor sites like FF to gauge opinion.

with all the transfer targets being Scottish or has a gers past to me this has got a Scottish manager written all over it like Walter esk. Not saying for a minute it’s him but think it’s a Scottish manager possibly with gers connections in the past and Warnock has been put out as a diversion almost.
Are you suggesting Derek McInnes? As he's the only man i can think of at this time.

Don't forget the bookies manipulation of the betting odds,one day a guy drops suddenly in the betting ending up favorite and people back him,a couple off days later it's another guy,think how many favorites we have had.

Are you suggesting Derek McInnes? As he's the only man i can think of at this time.
There’s only one man for me but that’s not going to happen. I don’t think. :rolleyes:
The rumoured target type with experience and mostly rangers leanings lead me to think it’s a man that knows the club, knows the criteria of player that needed to do the job ,as I said
Walter Esk players.
But not claiming to know who it is.

There’s only one man for me but that’s not going to happen. I don’t think. :rolleyes:
The rumoured target type with experience and mostly rangers leanings lead me to think it’s a man that knows the club, knows the criteria of player that needed to do the job ,as I said
Walter Esk players.
But not claiming to know who it is.
Who's your man?

I pray to god it is.... don't want that man anywhere near our stadium.

A crook and a horrible man.

Fingers crossed Cardiff go up and Livia Soprano stays snarling down south.

So you are simply joining several rumours up, to suggest another errrrrr, rumour.

gerrard as manager put out by board to devlin to hide the fact we where close to guessing warnock, and dont want to mess him up as he goes for promotion, gerrard actually his number 2 ??? hmmm

Wtf are you on about?? What exactly have they been doing?

Fairy dust doesn’t keep the lights on.

I'm very grateful they're 'keeping the lights on', but while they're doing so they've also shat the bed more than once and seem unconcerned at the mess the Club looks like from the outside. If they'd went out and secured a decent manager after the Warburton saga, they may well be now reaping the benefits and actually not looking at throwing more money into the situation. Don't leave out the fact all this money will mean more shares for them and in turn a bigger slice of Rangers that might mean a serious investment to sell on when we resemble something more like the team we once were.

Open yer eyes mate. Instead of doing things right a year ago they got a Portuguese guy who was never up to it and replaced him with a youth coach who's near tears anytime he loses a game ! It's admirable propping the Club up but the way they're running the team is poor, and that's being nice.

No shit stirring, bud! Just my opinion that I think the manager could be Scottish is that ok.
Just like you’ll have an opinion on the whole situation.

luckily not all of us feel the need to post our opinion

Just read the OP.. Walter Esk ffs or did he mean Walter Eck?

Back