Hats in the shop - not as good as they were?

Capital G

Looks like we don’t have 47 Brand making our hats anymore?

Latest hats don’t look as good. Looks like we have gone cheaper to make a better margin.

I see that Chelsea have just launched loads of hats with New Era who also do Man Utd, Spurs, and West Ham and some look pretty smart:

Hopefully once the retail situation is resolved we can improve a few areas.

I popped in to the store last Thursday for a wee bit of pre Christmas shopping. I thought the store looked tired and the stock was very underwhelming. It’s a personal opinion not a professional analysis.

Latest hats don’t look as good. Looks like we have gone cheaper to make a better margin.

I see that Chelsea have just launched loads of hats with New Era who also do Man Utd, Spurs, and West Ham and some look pretty smart:

Know

I know what you mean had to buy my new fidora online

My understanding is that the Gers Store partnership with 47Brand was terminated when the injunction was served on the club by the courts, hence Elite’s in house versions now on sale.

I was in the store yesterday and although I didn’t actually look at the caps up close, I’m almost certain the 47 branding was on the wall.

I was in the store yesterday and although I didn’t actually look at the caps up close, I’m almost certain the 47 branding was on the wall.
The racks still display the ’47 branding but they no longer produce the headwear unfortunately.

A real shame as their stuff is quality and they are a massive brand.

As i was born with the chord tied around my neck I have always had trouble with wearing stuff like woolie hats and wearing dress shirts because of the collar. Things around my neck give me shivers. The 47 headwear however was just perfect. Not too tight, not too fluffy, just perfect. Such a shame we aren’t partnered with them anymore.

Back