Hats off to the Union Bears yesterday

Don't know where you were standing bud, but we were near the back of the West Stand in line with six yard box and the atmosphere was excellent. As my husky voice and sore throat today can testify .

Hardly heard the unwashed, except when they scored and a wee while after
Got to agree- thought our fans were brilliant throughout. Quietest I've heard their lot at Hampden until they scored

The best atmosphere I've experienced at Hampden in a while, I thought it was tremendous.

I have to say I really like that new Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers song, sounds incredible when the whole crowd gets it going.

Yep, me too. was in row B West stand so could see f*** all but the atmosphere was great.

That song is definitely one that gets in your head and won’t leave. Good work UBs.

I was in row QQ behind the UBs, they were fantastic yesterday, as was the whole support. The smokes/flares were outstanding.

They were brilliant in generating atmosphere, was an incident at the end in that section, seen a few chasing a guy over seats?
I seen that on my way out

If you are talking about in B1 someone done something stupid in heat of moment which would cost us money and good few bears took exception too it with heated words. Not the place to expand on that as you know who is lurking.

Union bears tried their best. Thought the atmosphere was flat to be honest but it’s been like that at Hampden for as long as I can remember.
Listened to it on Radio Scotland and don't recall hearing anything but Rangers songs from kick-off until after they scored.

Best atmosphere yet at Hampden (for me anyway).

We literally outsung the mutant bastards from start to finish, the first half especially the noise we created was deafening. I couldn't speak at half time I was singing that much. FWIW i was standing at the very back of B1 in the West stand.

That mob in comparison were an absolute riddy, absolute mutes, never heard them until after the penalty kick. Even when they scored they weren't that loud.

Credit to the UB for leading the full support for the entire game, they really have moved up a level vocally this season and have the wider support on board with most, if not all of the songs now (Rangers / loyalist / ultra type).

Despite the result, I enjoyed Sunday. Maybe the fact that we were going with genuine optimism given that the last few games against them were a case of damage limitation

Best atmosphere since the 2011 final for me.

Best atmosphere yet at Hampden (for me anyway).

We literally outsung the mutant bastards from start to finish, the first half especially the noise we created was deafening. I couldn't speak at half time I was singing that much. FWIW i was standing at the very back of B1 in the West stand.

That mob in comparison were an absolute riddy, absolute mutes, never heard them until after the penalty kick. Even when they scored they weren't that loud.
It’s the ultra that I don’t like
Credit to the UB for leading the full support for the entire game, they really have moved up a level vocally this season and have the wider support on board with most, if not all of the songs now (Rangers / loyalist / ultra type).

Back