Have a look at this angle of Morelos disallowed goal

Tagsbear

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

Last edited:
There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing characte, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

I thought it was the linesman who gave it.

Who was a bit suspect all night, either way it should have stood.

Morelos must have some strength to send the defender flying so much with just a mere brush of his hand. Either that or the defender threw himself to the ground.

Was nothing wrong with it at the time and that angle confirms it. They then boot it up the park from that free kick and score.

No disputing that the goal should have stood, but even if we’d won last night it would only have papered over the cracks.

There’s something wrong with us and it’s not all down to bad refereeing.

A win in those circumstances changes the entire complexion of today and the rest of the season.

Itsbnot all down to bad refereeing but if you don’t think it’s playing a major part you’re kidding yourself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

Fu.cking shameful.

That’s a disgrace.

He knew he had fucked up & dives just as much as Alfie had when he was carded mate.

Yet most of our support want to put the boot into our players and manager rather than direct their anger towards the cheating rat who really cost us.

I’ve said it plenty in the last 24 hours but if Beaton doesn’t cheat last night, we are all happy today and talking about an ugly win at a difficult away ground.

It’s a fûcking disgrace and it’s made worse by the fact that the club don’t even seem to give a shit that we are being cheated on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
Well, I’m pretty confident we’d have won had it stood, so your argument is flawed.
Of course we’d have won, but the goal didn’t stand and that’s that. No point focusing in on an ambiguous moment when at that point in the game everyone watching knew what was coming.

We should have pummelled that lot 2, 3, 4 nil after going 1 up. That’s our problem right now, and that’s an aspect we can do something about. The referee agenda is clear, but there’s nothing we can do to change it/them.

The constant whining about decisions for days after we cock up isn’t doing us any favours though. Especially when Alfie tried to get soft decisions off Beaton all night.

Of course we’d have won, but the goal didn’t stand and that’s that. No point focusing in on an ambiguous moment when at that point in the game everyone watching knew what was coming.

We should have pummelled that lot 2, 3, 4 nil after going 1 up. That’s our problem right now, and that’s an aspect we can do something about. The referee agenda is clear, but there’s nothing we can do to change it/them.

The constant whining about decisions for days after we cock up isn’t doing us any favours though. Especially when Alfie tried to get soft decisions off Beaton all night.

We highlighted Clancy after we won, for days.

That above is not a fucking ambiguous decision.

Back