Have a look at this angle of Morelos disallowed goal

We highlighted Clancy after we won, for days.

That above is not a fucking ambiguous decision.
There’s no grand conspiracy mate. They’re just really fucking dog shit at what they do.

How about we combat it by giving ourselves 2/3 goal cushions against fucking jobber farmer’s boys like Kilmarnock?

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.

We would've if the ref done his job - He chopped off our perfectly good goal and gave them an illegal one, that's a 2 goal swing which is massive and that's before you even mention the penalty and red card incidents.

We can stop blaming the referees when they stop treating us differently.

How about we combat it by giving ourselves 2/3 goal cushions against fucking jobber farmers boys like Kilmarnock?

Well that isn't how football works, you can't pump every team in every game and no team ever has. Champions are well known to grind out wins but it's impossible for us to do that when the game is rigged.

Gerrard should have called it out after the win at the piggery.

He missed yet another opportunity last night.

The club stay silent when we need them the most.

That was our chance. Done from a position of strength at the time and lays down a marker. Clancy was scandalous that day but Beaton's "conscious incompetence" at Pittodrie and Rugby Park has cost us 5 points. Clancy should gave been called out after Parkhead and Beaton after Pittodrie.

Does Beaton blow and point upfield as if signalling a goal or is he blowing for the foul to killie?

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.

Win the game over 90 minutes? We did win the fûcking game over 90 minutes. We scored a perfectly good late winner and our opponents were allowed to equalise with a goal that shouldn’t have stood.

The players didn’t play well but they done enough to earn an ugly win. Unfortunately the cheating referee wasn’t allowing us to win last night.

Jesus fûck man, I despair at some of our support continuing to bury their heads in the sand to what we are really up against with officials in this country.

There’s no grand conspiracy mate. They’re just really fucking dog shit at what they do.

How about we combat it by giving ourselves 2/3 goal cushions against fucking jobber farmer’s boys like Kilmarnock?
If they were bad it would go both ways. It never does. They seem to be very good at being wrong in one direction.
Personally I think they are scared and should quit.

I mean no ill will to anyone on this thread, I respect what you’re saying but we simply disagree.

Spent many a year ripping mentally challengeds for their lunatic referee conspiracies, but that’s now becoming the domain of FF. I’m out.

So can you ever remember such a sustained period of shocking decisions going against us in your life of watching Rangers Recoba ?

This is my 50th year & I can’t.

I can't either. However, there is also the other issues that have intervened, such as losing our Captain in Dubai, Injuries to Ryan Jack and Jermaine Defoe, Alfie's ban, Davies missing games, introduction of Hagi and time to 'settle' into the team ... you could go on probably.

We had a fairly settled squad going into the game on the 29th Dec, but have had a good deal of disruption since then and that's not taking into consideration effect the media attacks on AM/negative media.

We have got 'cracks' as a previous poster suggested, but IMO the environment in the weeks since the OF at Parkhead has been poisonous to say the least.

Like the two goal cushion last night if their goal was chopped off for the blatant handball, and this goal had stood as there was nothing wrong with it?

Just another honest mistake these things even themselves out......mmmm sure they do they all seem to be going against us.

Disgraceful to be honest. But it’s just not something that surprises me anymore.

That being said, we’ve been a disgrace this year and there’s absolutely no chance I’d be lauding the team for great character had we scraped past another pitiful side.

I am still at a loss
Now we have some of our fans saying we just score more goals than our opponents to win the game !!

We did score and it was wrongly disallowed we should have been 2 - 1 up and in a strong position instead we are still at 1 - 1

IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SCORE WE CANNOT WIN GAMES IF WE ARE WITHOUT OUR PLAYERS DUE TO SUSPENSIONS THAT OTHER TEAMS DONT GET THEN WE ARE BEING CHEATED PURE AND SIMPLE
END OF STORY

Thats what Dubai shouldve been all about, not just keeping fit but getting mentally prepared for the backlash when we returned. Theres a lot of things to factor in, we shouldve been battle ready to overcome it all knowing the enemies we have.

Its no good feeling sorry for ourselves, we know the script and we shouldve been prepared throughout the whole club, in fact right down to the lemonade in the loving cup. We have become as saft as shit.

Last edited:
Disgraceful to be honest. But it’s just not something that surprises me anymore.

That being said, we’ve been a disgrace this year and there’s absolutely no chance I’d be lauding the team for great character had we scraped past another pitiful side.

I simply don’t believe that, if we’d scored a winner after being pegged back in the last 10 minutes the whole attitude to the side changes from everyone, even folk kidding on it wouldn’t!

I simply don’t believe that, if we’d scored a winner after being pegged back in the last 10 minutes the whole attitude to the side changes from everyone, even folk kidding on it wouldn’t!

You really think we’d be jumping for joy after just barely scraping by more SPL dross? We’d be clapping away in spite of the fact there’d still be no real sign of our getting back previous form where we didn’t toil week in week out......

I think there’s only one group kidding themselves and it ain’t the one I belong to. It’s either that or a simple case of recent years having resulted in some folks standards plummeting.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

The wee prick was backing into Alfie at one point so Alfie puts his hands up as a natural reaction then scores a completely legitimate goal!

Can handle being beat fairly but to be cheated out a goal is f*cking infuriating

Thing is though if the goal had stood we probably would have won over the 90 mins. Sometimes the blame has lay with the ref and it's ok to say that. Other times the blame has lay solely with ourselves.

Of course we’d have won, but the goal didn’t stand and that’s that. No point focusing in on an ambiguous moment when at that point in the game everyone watching knew what was coming.

We should have pummelled that lot 2, 3, 4 nil after going 1 up. That’s our problem right now, and that’s an aspect we can do something about. The referee agenda is clear, but there’s nothing we can do to change it/them.

The constant whining about decisions for days after we cock up isn’t doing us any favours though. Especially when Alfie tried to get soft decisions off Beaton all night.

so Alfue isn’t to get a decision all night then deserves to have a perfectly good goal chopped off just because?

Correct, all of a sudden the team has a bit of fight and just wait until we recapture our form. Like the 1st day of the season it would be all about character.

Instead we have idiots trying to defend a decision that was a mix of guesswork and cowardice.

We should focus questions to our management team as to why they are not ripping Beaton a new one, if we can see what is happening then so should they, they have the platform to ask for answers whereas we don’t, the goal he disallowed is guesswork from Beaton as his view is partially obscured by players, and imo the goal should have stood, apart from that there was no foul and this why the club should seek an answer from Beaton as to why he has disallowed a perfectly good goal based on what he perceived as a push on the defender, remember the grief Collum got for awarding us a penalty against the scum where they claimed he must have had eyes in the back of his head to see that one.

This does my box in. If the perfectly good goal we scored was not disallowed and their handball goal was chopped off we would have won the game. The poor decisions cost us the game.

Yes we could've scored more but who's to say they'd have been allowed to stand with the quality of refereeing.

We should be able to win games by 1 goal, not have to score 5 in case the ref is so shit 3 are disallowed incorrectly.

I’ve got to add to this thread as I thought we were all being paranoid with decisions being made against us but after the game @ Piggery there’s definitely something up. It’s a miracle we won that game with what went on.

We are getting shafted...can someone tell me when we got a decision in a tight game in the last 18 months. Goldson’s hand ball Vrs Hamilton is the only one I can remember.

However I do think we are playing really poorly & although decisions are going against us I don’t think we deserved to win the game last night & I rewatched it today. We seem to lack the bite & will to win & it’s groundhog season again. Killie shaded it last night in my honest opinion...:mad:

I can't either. However, there is also the other issues that have intervened, such as losing our Captain in Dubai, Injuries to Ryan Jack and Jermaine Defoe, Alfie's ban, Davies missing games, introduction of Hagi and time to 'settle' into the team ... you could go on probably.

We had a fairly settled squad going into the game on the 29th Dec, but have had a good deal of disruption since then and that's not taking into consideration effect the media attacks on AM/negative media.

We have got 'cracks' as a previous poster suggested, but IMO the environment in the weeks since the OF at Parkhead has been poisonous to say the least.

Excellent & accurate post G57.

I’m still not sure if the defender dived or just tried to twist his body. Not a foul in a million years though.

It’s infuriating but when our manager failed to call out Clancy, then Beaton at Pittodrie and then last night he even defended their first goal, what is the point?

We have a manager who is so naive it’s unreal. Imagine that went against the bheasts? Lennon would have went to town and rightly so.

Seems our manager is more interested in wanting to remain a good guy in the eyes of everyone, bit of McCoist about him

This does my box in. If the perfectly good goal we scored was not disallowed and their handball goal was chopped off we would have won the game. The poor decisions cost us the game.

Yes we could've scored more but who's to say they'd have been allowed to stand with the quality of refereeing.

We should be able to win games by 1 goal, not have to score 5 in case the ref is so shit 3 are disallowed incorrectly.

Let’s be honest MKG, if Dicker had gotten a very CLEAR second yellow, it could have had a significant impact on the scoreline too.

Alfie has had, rightly, a lot of stick for his dive but why is no one in the media talking about his pathetic attempt to cheat ?

Last edited:
If Beaton had gotten all his decisions correct I don’t think Morelos would’ve been on the park at the point of that goal as he’d have two yellows for two dives. Just like Gary Dicker should’ve been sent off. We lost because of another piss poor performance and I’m glad at least Gerrard has the balls to admit that.

If Beaton had gotten all his decisions correct I don’t think Morelos would’ve been on the park at the point of that goal as he’d have two yellows for two dives. Just like Gary Dicker should’ve been sent off. We lost because of another piss poor performance and I’m glad at least Gerrard has the balls to admit that.
Burke would have been off as well. Against nine men we would have taken Alfie off to rest him.

Let’s be honest MKG, if Dicker had gotten a very CLEAR second yellow, it could have had a significant impact on the shoreline too.

Alfie has had, rightly, a lot of stick for his dive but why is no one in the media talking about his pathetic attempt to cheat ?
I sea what you mean ;)

This is the same media who simultaneously denied and justified racist abuse of one of our players. Sadly the majority of them are quite happy with the current situation and the brutal thing is we as a club let them rip the piss on the daily.

Back