Have a look at this angle of Morelos disallowed goal

I sea what you mean ;)

This is the same media who simultaneously denied and justified racist abuse of one of our players. Sadly the majority of them are quite happy with the current situation and the brutal thing is we as a club let them rip the piss on the daily.

We do mate. No bears seem to exist to fight our corner to put our views & justifications over.

It’s maddening.

And sorry for the typo:D:D

You really think we’d be jumping for joy after just barely scraping by more SPL dross? We’d be clapping away in spite of the fact there’d still be no real sign of our getting back previous form where we didn’t toil week in week out......

I think there’s only one group kidding themselves and it ain’t the one I belong to. It’s either that or a simple case of recent years having resulted in some folks standards plummeting.

Pretty sure we were jumping for joy in the 1st game of the season at the same venue scoring a last minute goal, so aye, we would have been, and you are kidding yourself on.

Pretty sure we were jumping for joy in the 1st game of the season at the same venue scoring a last minute goal, so aye, we would have been, and you are kidding yourself on.

Yeah we hadn’t just allowed them to open up a 7 point gap off the back of a string or absolutely turgid performances when we won there at the start of the season.

But yeah I’m kidding myself. Some amount of Walter Mittys here.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

What about the linesmen? All the match officials should be scrutinised!

Yeah we hadn’t just allowed them to open up a 7 point gap off the back of a string or absolutely turgid performances when we won there at the start of the season.

But yeah I’m kidding myself. Some amount of Walter Mittys here.

Yes, you are. Did you just shake your head at all the Walter Mittys celebrating Hagis winner last week aye?

Yes, you are.

Of course, and you’re being honest with yourself, that’s why you’ve used the previous trip to rugby park as the basis for your argument and chosen to ignore the extremely different circumstances surrounding both games.

Nothing wrong with being glass half full, but sometimes folk take it to lengths where it spills over into the category of delusional.

What’s even worse is that the refs whistle goes a fraction before Alfie headers it, when the “contact” was just made and Beatons view is completely blocked.... he’s had his whistle in his mouth as the ball is going into the box and blows up unsighted when Morelos is connecting with an open goal.

These wee “incidents” can change the momentum of a game, for all the “we should be hammering teams like this” crowd. Griffiths intentional stamp on the Hamilton player, that should have seen the scum down to 10 men? Nothing to see here, move along please.

Dicker and Burke should have been off in the first half meaning the Alfie dives don’t happen and we win comfortably against 9 men

So your point is invalid
Wrong. You cannot state we would win comfortably. It simply isn’t true. It’s your opinion. Alfie sewing red stops him being on the park and being in that position. That is fact.

We would've if the ref done his job - He chopped off our perfectly good goal and gave them an illegal one, that's a 2 goal swing which is massive and that's before you even mention the penalty and red card incidents.

We can stop blaming the referees when they stop treating us differently.

Well that isn't how football works, you can't pump every team in every game and no team ever has. Champions are well known to grind out wins but it's impossible for us to do that when the game is rigged.
Celtc are managing it

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

The defender is a cheat

Yes, you are. Did you just shake your head at all the Walter Mittys celebrating Hagis winner last week aye?

I see you edited this since so I’ll address the second bit now. I don’t mean fans wouldn’t celebrate the winning goal going in, but they’re not going to be brimming with glee after the final and talking about what a fantastic show of character another struggle was. That’s not what I saw after that game, and I’d be stunned if we saw it after that Kilmarnock game had we gotten a winner (outside of the usual suspects who will polish any turd put in front of them).

The ref made an arse of it. He probably knows he made an arse of it. Was a perfectly good goal.

However, this kind of thing is just going to keep happening. We're not only an easy target we do nothing about the bad calls. Added to the fact our own performances are so bad at times it just wouldn't do us any good to go up against a corrupt outfit like the SFA at the moment (although, it still needs to be done and should have been by now).

That’s more or less what we are now. It’s a fucking hard pill to swallow, obviously a bit too hard for many given the levels of denial we’ve seen on here today.

So do you deny that people who say that have a point whatsoever or is every game refereed to the same standard?

I dont think anyone has disputed the goal should have stood? I never thought I would say it.....but VAR seems more and more appealing every day. Its harder for refs to say they "didnt see it" if they get to watch multiple replays from every angle.

Aye, but according to some, we're just not good enough. We have to be super duper to overcome corrupt refs.

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.
Which we’d have done had the referee not became another defender!
How many goals do we need to score to make up for refereeing errors?
Thats two from Wednesday night.
A goal for them that shouldn’t have stood and one for us that should have.

Feel sick watching from that angle.
The officials are not applying the rules in our games. Time wasting and persistent fouling ach it’s only a wee team. Second yellows only happen with minutes to go if at all. Fouls in the box or contentious goals for us it’s uh oh I could get into bother here better blow. Offsides galore. Anything contentious is erred on the side of caution even if it’s unseen.

Beaton now has Aberdeen apology non penalty and Killie goal for and our disallowed goal where he’s done enough to blow our season. That’s 5 points.
If someone has access (and the willpower to rewatch,) RTV video of our draws/ defeats this season, a small montage of honest mistakes should be compiled before this is forgotten. It can’t be allowed to happen next season.

Now we are out of it and the officials (and Celtic,) have a bit of breathing space expect the odd soft penalty and early red card to go our way to even things up.

Shocking decision which is even worse seeing it back. The defender should be embarrassed with that fall.

Is he going to be targeted the same as Morelos does by referees for his simulation etc?
Not a chance?
Another example of us being refereed different again.

Fckin ridiculous. You can clearly see the defender twisting round in the air to look at the ball before throwing himself to the ground as the goal goes in. Pretty impressive display of acrobatics if you're being hurled forward from a push from behind.

Let’s be honest MKG, if Dicker had gotten a very CLEAR second yellow, it could have had a significant impact on the scoreline too.

Alfie has had, rightly, a lot of stick for his dive but why is no one in the media talking about his pathetic attempt to cheat ?

That to me was a big turning point in the game regards Dicker, blatant cheating....and no action against him....unreal.

It a joke, we are being refereed to a different standard constantly and until we start calling in it out we’ll get more of the same

Said at the time it’s a perfectly good goal .

Scandalous .

The defender felt the lightest of touches and went down like a leaping salmon. Knowing it was Alfredo, he was no doubt confident that Beaton would oblige.
Reverse the positions and Alfie would have got a yellow and been off within a heartbeat. All the press headlines would have been him cheating and diving.

But it was the same all game, a breath of wind and they went down and instantly got a foul. Someone climbs on tavs back and eventually we get a foul.

It a joke, we are being refereed to a different standard constantly and until we start calling in it out we’ll get more of the same
Exactly. However that role is down to the board who appear to be doing the square root of phuck all.
“Turn up gives us your money and shut up”.
Spineless!

From that angle it's a legitimate goal, from the angle I seen on Wednesday night I thought he had given the defender a little shove in the back. How you can really blame the ref when the view on here is split I've no idea. If anyone has cheated us here it's the killie defender, another argument for VAR to be introduced.

the killie player should face retrospective punishment for diving to get a goal chopped off

Latest posts

Back