Have a look at this angle of Morelos disallowed goal

Yet most of our support want to put the boot into our players and manager rather than direct their anger towards the cheating rat who really cost us.

I’ve said it plenty in the last 24 hours but if Beaton doesn’t cheat last night, we are all happy today and talking about an ugly win at a difficult away ground.

It’s a fûcking disgrace and it’s made worse by the fact that the club don’t even seem to give a shit that we are being cheated on a weekly basis.
Our manager doesn’t see it as a problem. So who is wrong him or you?

Also compare that to the hibs goal few weeks ago. Refs are cheating and we know why. They have been threatened over the last number of years, windows smashed, names/addresses posted online and kids schools known. A constant campaign of intimidation is now giving them a title. Yes you can say we haven’t played well but...

Aberdeen non penalty award
Recent games were refs are not carding players
That goal

suddenly it’s 6 points behind.

As soon as Morelos put his hands on him it gave the ref and linesman the option to disallow the goal.

Every striker I have watched in my 57 years does what Morelos did. What you are saying is he isn’t allowed to compete for the ball. It’s a goal but just another honest mistake from our referees.:rolleyes:

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.
So scoring first.
An equaliser handled 7 foot in the air.
A legitimate second goal that should have been 2-0
A non penalty with a clear shove on Alfie regardless of whether he goes down theatrically.
Our player booked for diving and theirs let off when they should have went down to 10.

So apart from being 2 up, with a penalty in hand and against 10 men, we should have done MORE to win the game over 90 minutes?

I've been saying it for years, we need to win by 3 goals to take something from a game.
As long as the mentally challengeds are drawing they'll be given a freebie or 2 in the form of a soft penalty and/or red card.

The evidence is there, do you not have eyes?

just what most suspected a perfectly good goal chopped off.while these refs are cheating us.they are doing everything possible to help the scum win all their games.something needs said now.and foreign refs brung in.

Its fucking insulting that the ref deems Morelos to foul the defender there. You can clearly see him throw himself to the ground once he realises Morelos gets his head on the ball. Cheating bastard. :mad:

Still don't believe you wouldn't have been jumping for joy had it stood by the way :))

I’d have celebrated the goal big time, I always do. Think it’s crossed wires, I wouldn’t have been on here talking about great character though such is the way we’re toiling.

Either way that was a scandalous decision to disallow that goal and the fact the gaffer and club have let them off again gives me the heave. Beaton would be looking at early retirement if he did that to them and they dropped points.

Honest to %^*&.

Why should we ignore it? We’d have won the fucking game.
Like me mate I’m now finding myself getting more angry at some of our support who cannot see the woods for the trees,fs mate let it sink in do you HONESTLY think if Celtic in the same position as us the ref disallowes that goal ...not a effing chance

So can you ever remember such a sustained period of shocking decisions going against us in your life of watching Rangers Recoba ?

This is my 50th year & I can’t.
No I can't either but I am more concerned with how shit we have been than blaming the refs for everything, no doubt they are costing us but for some to say they are costing us the league after watching some of our performances lately is laughable

We are becoming like them in the 90s, blaming everyone and anyone rather than looking at what the fuk is going on within our own club and on the park.

We should be burying these teams like the filth do then refs dont matter

Of course decisions like this rile all of us but some folk seem to be oblivious to what is going on with our team and are constantly focussed on the refs

Nothing will change until a delegate from Rangers with compiled unequivocal evidence in hand , flanked by legal representatives , sit down with the powers that be and demand change.

Incredible the club are saying nothing about this . We seem to be going down the same surrender road as the Church of Scotland, and if the club is not careful, will be playing to the same empty audiences as the Church of Scotland.

No I can't either but I am more concerned with how shit we have been than blaming the refs for everything, no doubt they are costing us but for some to say they are costing us the league after watching some of our performances lately is laughable

We are becoming like them in the 90s, blaming everyone and anyone rather than looking at what the fuk is going on within our own club and on the park.

Of course decisions like this rile all of us but some folk seem to be oblivious to what is going on with our team and are constantly focussed on the refs

I absolutely accept your point that we have issues we need to address mate, no question.

Personally I’d suggest that, internally, our biggest issue is that the ‘2 players for every position’ is bullshit, because in some positions ( eg Morelos, Tav, Borna for example ) the replacement is dramatically worse than our first choice, so we don’t have the group competitiveness to keep players absolutely on their toes eg Kent recently.

Despite that, if referees had done their jobs OBJECTIVELY and properly we would be up there today with that mob, and probably have the LC trophy on our cabinet.

The decision was very, very poor.

Beaton blew the whistle before Alfie headered the ball. Killie would argue that due to that, the keeper never attempted to save it.

Complete nonsense and pretty much the reason its easy for refs to take the easy route when it comes to us, we are totally subservient, from people at the club including Gerrard to fans.

It’s possible to separate the 2, and there’s a very recent example of everyone doing so. When we beat them at Parkhead we all criticised Clancy for trying to help them,and we’d played well and won, so if we can do it when we play well, we can also do it if we play badly.

And do you know what, Celtic weren’t just on top of refs in the 90’s, they still do it to this day, win lose or draw, even when they’re on top, and it evidently works.

The decision was very, very poor.

Beaton blew the whistle before Alfie headered the ball. Killie would argue that due to that, the keeper never attempted to save it.

Yes he did, the goalkeeper clearly thought it was a legitimate goal.

See this we should be burying teams line that gets trotted out it needs to get dropped
The officials are not allowing us to bury teams with their corruption and cheating you can’t score the third and fourth if we aren’t allowed to score the fist and second

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.

This is bollocks. It’s atrocious the way we just accept things these days. Their goal was a hand ball and Alfredo scored a good goal. I suppose you weren’t bothered with the ref that cost us the cup final either? It’s almost like we aren’t allowed to win anything fairly.

We ‘should’ be burying teams but the reality is that we don’t/can’t.

Even with that in mind, we shouldn’t need to score 3 goals to win 2-1.

Still can't believe some are still going with the 'we were terrible' so lets ignore it mentality.

Fact is if this perfectly legitimate goal stands we win the game and it becomes a great result at a tough venue on a shity plastic pitch against a bunch of hammer throwers.

The folk who refuse to call out these now weekly game changing decisions are our own worst enemy. The only way to stop these decisions going against us is to kick up a stink until they stop happening. win loose or draw we should be screaming from the roof tops about these decisions.

Yes he did, the goalkeeper clearly thought it was a legitimate goal.
I think the ref blew too early. All I am saying is that if he gave it after blowing - Killie would be in uproar.

We didn't play well. We know that.
Did Killie play well though? I wouldn't say so.

First half pretty even.
2nd half, they just pumped balls into our box - and generally, we were defending them fine! Apart from the two goals - where we were very poor.

Put it this way - McGregor never had a save. Apart from a low cross where a pellet went in his eye.

When they were pumping balls into our box - we were dangerous on the break. Kent was fouled when would have been 1 on 1 (THEE worst decision in the game).and Morelos hit the bar.

We lost, we were poor - but I would argue we were still better than they were. And the game was decided by poor refereeing decisions.

This nothing, the perfectly legitimate goal hapoened during the 90 minutes so that point makes absolutely no sense!

You can’t blame the ref for every single game when we had plenty of chances to kill the game off yet nobody was clinical enough. Too many folk don’t want to accept that we weren’t good enough.

Apart from when we lose cup finals to offside goals and have goals disallowed for no reason in tight games, I agree.....

How many game changing decisions are we going to be on the wrong end of? How many points have they cost us now?

Yes, we should be beating them convincingly. But when we're going through a tough spell of form, on a disgraceful pitch and still doing enough to bundle over the line - to have that unjustly taken away time and time again is exhausting.

Before anybody gets on their high horse about not blaming referees, but blaming ourselves, just think.
How many points have we gained as a result of refereeing decisions?
Answer - zero.
How many points have we lost as a direct result of refereeing decisions - I would say about half a dozen.
And that is not including games we won despite the cheating bastards.
Sorry to the 'It's all our own fault brigade' but it phuckin' well isn't - other than for sitting like pussy cats saying bugger all about it.

You can’t blame the ref for every single game when we had plenty of chances to kill the game off yet nobody was clinical enough. Too many folk don’t want to accept that we weren’t good enough.

Some people are capable of separating 2 different things.

Given the goal should have stood, that means we scored a legitimate goal that would have put us in a winning position. Stating that isn’t demeaning ourselves.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

Look at it again very closely, Beaton has his hand up and the whistle in his mouth before the Killie actor hits the ground. There is no way Beaton could have seen this from where he was and my only conclusion is that he was blowing for a foul against Alfie regardless what happened. The sooner we get VAR the better then just maybe we can start to be treated fairly.

It just gets worse with every viewing doesn't it? Disallowed because it was Morelos.

Does Brophy have that goal disallowed the other way around? Not a chance.

Yep, good goal and should have stood. Not enough contact for the defender to go down but....tin hat time! What goes around comes around, Alfie has started to go down with a strong gust of wind and slight contact, defenders will start playing him at his own game.

absolute scandal
alfie got pushed earlier in the box
and it was a bigger push than that
but no penalty was given

If the goal was allowed, as it should have been, we would have won the game. Referees decisions change games.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

Fckn disgraceful decision

I would need to go back a watch it again but I felt the Ref blew his whistle very quickly, almost before Moreles even got his head to the ball.

Back