Have a look at this angle of Morelos disallowed goal

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.

But it is every single week. Yes we aren't playing great at the moment and that needs to improve, but guess what Celtic have really struggled in some games this year but you know what's happened in them games? That's right wrong referee decisions in their favour.

Every striker I have watched in my 57 years does what Morelos did. What you are saying is he isn’t allowed to compete for the ball. It’s a goal but just another honest mistake from our referees.:rolleyes:

As soon as he put his hands on him the defender was clever and used that to get the goal disallowed putting his hands on the defenders back gave him the option.

The dying swan dive by the defender when he realises that Morelos is scoring with the header is embarrassing but it was enough to fool the referee. The referee was easily conned or was looking for an excuse to disallow the goal.

The fact is that if we take our chances and defend better, then this decision is irrelevant.

That was one of our chances. It was a goal. 100% legit yet the referee disallowed it. Giving it would have made all the difference to the end result.
Going by the ease the referee wrongly disallowed that goal what evidence do we have that he would have allowed any other goal or goals we scored to stand?
The referees consistently find ways of stopping us winning.

Beaton could never have seen that incident as his view is blocked by two players

He blew immediately so no way did he get a shout from the dodgy linesman either. It was too quick

Beaton is compromised and he should not be allowed to referee our games or the mentally challengeds

Why can’t the club ask the question publicly as we have the proof he guessed and chopped of the goal

Also that cheating cuunt Findlay needs to be done for simulation as no way is the force make him fall down like that. A total embarrassment

The dying swan dive by the defender when he realises that Morelos is scoring with the header is embarrassing but it was enough to fool the referee. The referee was easily conned or was looking for an excuse to disallow the goal.

That was one of our chances. It was a goal. 100% legit yet the referee disallowed it. Giving it would have made all the difference to the end result.
Going by the ease the referee wrongly disallowed that goal what evidence do we have that he would have allowed any other goal or goals we scored to stand?
The referees consistently find ways of stopping us winning.
Another great chance would have been Ryan Kent 1 on 1 with the keeper. Until he was cynically fouled..........which the referee never gave.

And Beaton or the linesman didn’t give a pass back either if they say no foul

Killie got the decision twice in their favour in the same incident

Phucking unreal

I've never bought into this despite the club saying we are refereed to a different standard.
Since our return to the SPL it's clear we have been.

For me the refs must need the money. Because to go to you're work knowing you have to be soft towards the scum. And to treat another team Rangers to a different set of rules. It's got to be either desperate for dosh or just corrupt

As you may be aware four penalties were awarded for us against St Mirren on 2 Feb 2019, from which we scored 3 goals (one of the penalties was doubtful but another one should have been given), we ended up winning 4-0.

However, I suspect that this match, because of the number of penalties given, would have been a topic for discussion at meetings of referees and as a consequence a more constrained approach to giving penalties is now being taken, with referees erring now on the side of not giving them.

I thought the guy's blatant over-reaction as he's falling naturally and then tries to make it look like he's had a shove, mid-dive, would have given the ref more than enough doubt to let the goal stand. Its a ridiculous dive, totally unnatural.

I mean no ill will to anyone on this thread, I respect what you’re saying but we simply disagree.

Spent many a year ripping mentally challengeds for their lunatic referee conspiracies, but that’s now becoming the domain of FF. I’m out.

Difference is that their conspiracy is based on an imaginary masonic influence

Our complaints are based on referees being afraid to enforce the rules though fear of character assasination in media & having their family life made hell by mental tims if they give a decision that favours Rangers, regardless if its correct or not.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Scandalous this wasn’t given:

daily rebel liam bryce says alfie Placed both hands on him to stop him jumping so no goal.

liam byrce needs his eyes tested

Just makes the case for VAR stronger for me. Aye we've had a dip in form since the break, but shite officiating has cost us at least 6 points and the league cup this season.

The goal should have stood. But we need to start winning games over the 90 minutes. Blaming referees every single week demeans us and achieves nothing.
Really,!!! so are you saying the ref was correct to chop it off.
The constant obvious cheating by the officials is achieving every thing it sets out to,benefiting one club,and that isn’t us.Shame FC constantly pulled up refs and complained about them,it’s paying off big style now for them.But,hey ho,let’s not demean ourself trying to get a level playing field.

I thought the guy's blatant over-reaction as he's falling naturally and then tries to make it look like he's had a shove, mid-dive, would have given the ref more than enough doubt to let the goal stand. Its a ridiculous dive, totally unnatural.

Correct. He’ll never be on River City:cool:

We still should be winning these games, no doubt. Even with the odd poor ref decision that goes against us.

But lately, most games have had 4, 5 maybe 6 blatant errors. Ones that have led to us losing points. Alfie’s disallowed goal and their second goal, offside, from Wednesday are two most recent basic game changing errors that’s cost us.

I was about 30ft from it, nobody could get their head around why it was chalked off.

There is no foul, Beaton’s view is blocked and he guesses based on the Kilmarnock player throwing himself.

The entire narrative today changes in that one moment, instead of being shitebags the players are praised for digging it out and showing character, we have been absolutely done by Beaton here.

I fully expect the usual pish about how we should dare mentions refs from the usual suspects, but we were fucking highlighting them after our win at Parkhead so kindly go and raffle yourselves.

Sickening

This can't be a real question.

Alfie's goal was ruled out on 86 minutes, if the goals stands then Kilmarnock have to kick off at 2-1 down and a completely different version of events occurs.

It's a real fact not supposition or even a question, how do you work out that that's not what would have happened it was a stupid big punt from their keeper that the defence should have dealt with but did not.

It's a real fact not supposition or even a question, how do you work out that that's not what would have happened it was a stupid big punt from their keeper that the defence should have dealt with but did not.

There's a sequence of events that would have been altered by the goal being awarded.

Just been speaking to a strict neutral who said the Killie handball goal shouldn’t have stood and there was nothing wrong with the Morelos ‘goal’.

For those who say these things even out, could they give some examples in the past couple of seasons where Celtic have been similarly disadvantaged?

There's a sequence of events that would have been altered by the goal being awarded.

What would have been altered to stop them getting the goal from a useless big punt by the keeper and incompetence by the defence, they would have actually been more determined to score as well.

we got beat purely because we had 14 chances at their goal and could not score plus our defending at both goals was pathetic the second one especially.

Morelos putting hands on the defender allowed him to be clever and get the goal disallowed.

Just been speaking to a strict neutral who said the Killie handball goal shouldn’t have stood and there was nothing wrong with the Morelos ‘goal’.

For those who say these things even out, could they give some examples in the past couple of seasons where Celtic have been similarly disadvantaged?

I can't even think of a recent game changing decision that has went against them. Can you? The last one I can think of was Ross County in the Cup Final a few years back.

Beaton, just Beaton alone has caused us 5 points in the last 8 weeks with game changing decisions against Aberdeen at Pittodrie and Killie midweek.

They'll say Morelos not being red-carded in December 2018 was a big moment. Of course we're still hearing about this a year later.

Didn't a ref apologise to Rodgers over something?

If they had suffered our decisions, the game would have ground to a halt.

Is it amazing how they get away with it. Since the league is currently gone I expected the club to maybe have something to say about this but so far all thats happened is gerrard has stuck up for beaton by talking absolute pish. If this were that lot who lot a game like this football would be stopped for ever and dont the refs know it. The club are throwing away our chances at silverware kist as much as the players. I mean we have already been cheated out the league cup and now the league. Wake the %^*& up

Killie player felt a touch and dived..Goal for me

The club need to take decisive action now because this will only get worse, we will not be allowed to stop them winning 9 and 10.

No more statements it’s time to get the lawyers involved, if we can start by getting one ref removed maybe they will think twice.

If we continue with dignified silence might as well not bother next season because we have no chance.

Back