Have the club congratulated Nobel Prize winner David Macmillan

I'm assuming this guy is a bear? If so, they'll get to it. Fairly sharp on Twitter these days (proper communication, not so much).

I thought people were getting worked up over a photo on his desk they thought was The Rangers but was in fact the Azzuri team photo was it not?

If he's openly promoting that he's a bear, he should get the VIP treatment by the club and onto the park for recognition at HT. Could get Tom Stoltman to carry him about, bench press him a few dozen times.

The Beasts from the East did the same with their Nobel prize winner.
Was an Oirish farmer that was outstanding in his field.

(old ones are best, getting my coat now..)

If he's openly promoting that he's a bear, he should get the VIP treatment by the club and onto the park for recognition at HT. Could get Tom Stoltman to carry him about, bench press him a few dozen times.

I think you’re supposed to split to “out standing” in that one.
Still funny enough though.

A Nobel prize winning Bear from New Stevenston who isn't afraid to nail his colours to the mast.

The guy invented a quicker way to create molecules which particularly relates to medicine (in other words it should allow other scientists to find cures quicker), he most certainly deserves a day out to see his team, life saver - literally.

He is based in the USA so I doubt he’ll be coming onto the Ibrox pitch. you never know I suppose. Would be nice if the club recognised his achievement. Perhaps a recorded video message on the screens and a reply from him.

A Nobel prize winning Bear from New Stevenston who isn't afraid to nail his colours to the mast.

The guy invented a quicker way to create molecules which particularly relates to medicine (in other words it should allow other scientists to find cures quicker), he most certainly deserves a day out to see his team, life saver - literally.
Cures and vaccines can't be made quicker. It's a danger to everyone. TM FF Lounge.

Get the man in the directors box imo.

A bit cringey but not as bad as wishing Louis Tomlinson a Happy Birthday and then condolences when his mum died on Twitter to get tens of thousands of One Direction fans to follow them.

Now who would do that?

Surely there isn't a club who could be that cringey!!

I thought people were getting worked up over a photo on his desk they thought was The Rangers but was in fact the Azzuri team photo was it not?
He is 100% a Rangers fan. Used to have a ST and kept it going when he moved over to the states. In fact he might still have it, I don't know.

Was it a paddy field?

He was on Off The Ball and confirmed he was a Bear, mate.

I didn't know that. Given his background and the fact that his dad worked in the steel mills I had wondered if he was a Motherwell fan. If David is a Rangers fan it would be a nice gesture from the club to acknowledge his great achievement.

Maybe the club don't want to cheapen his achievement by using it for "PR". Just a thought.
" cheapen his achievement"? how the hell can you cheapen winning the noble prize for chemistry! It's a win win, the guy has been more than happy to nail his colours to the mast and congratulations on the club site, and sending him a signed shirt by the team is hardly going to "cheapen" any achievement..

A bit cringey but not as bad as wishing Louis Tomlinson a Happy Birthday and then condolences when his mum died on Twitter to get tens of thousands of One Direction fans to follow them.

Now who would do that?
No chance this is real

Where’s this pic of him with the Gers hat? Would like to see it. I’ve got a PhD in chemistry (humble brag) so would love to
show some of the international colleagues the guy is a bluenose

Wrangholm Derry

Latest posts

Back