Have the SPFL congratulated us on our 55 title?

Not noticed anything but wondered if Doncaster has managed to acknowledge our triumph.
He did;

Doncaster said: “I would like to warmly congratulate Rangers, their players, management team and directors on winning the SPFL Premiership.

“This has been a season like no other and Rangers deserve real praise for performing at such a consistently high level for so long. They are undoubtedly deserving champions.

“There are still a number of major issues to be settled this season, including European places, Top Six finishes and, of course, relegation. We are looking forward to an exciting runin to the end of the season.”

Frank Heaven previously managed West Bromwich Albion. Before that he was a cricketer. Pity he died so young, 32 years of age, he certainly had a sporting life.

He did;

Doncaster said: “I would like to warmly congratulate Rangers, their players, management team and directors on winning the SPFL Premiership.

“This has been a season like no other and Rangers deserve real praise for performing at such a consistently high level for so long. They are undoubtedly deserving champions.

“There are still a number of major issues to be settled this season, including European places, Top Six finishes and, of course, relegation. We are looking forward to an exciting runin to the end of the season.”
Speaking of major issues Neil, you’re one along with Fat Rod and Shifty.

Oh no someone doesn’t love Rangers. What shall we do? Think of the children. The SPFL doesn’t love us, Does the Czech media love us? Does the wee guy who owns the corner shop in that dodgy part of bagdad love us? If not let’s cancel culture them all. :p

The Twitter post confirming it's our world record 55 was enough for me. Added more agony to the filths already considerable pain and torment.

He did;

Looking forward to him being run out

He did;

He said he “would” like to but omitted to actually liking to. I think we need clarification. The second paragraph is delivered through gritted teeth. I’m not accepting it.

Back