Have they really just went three matches without a single booking?

anyone from our club up for highlighting the discrepancies in refereeing standards between ourselves/other teams and the enablers, christ there is plenty evidence available

We laughed when one of their fans highlighted refs at the introduction of Postecoglou.

And regardless of whether folks on here like or hate him (I know there are both camps, or at least were at the time), he genuinely looked like "what the f.ck have I walked into with these idiots?" But soon became an arrogant paedo enabler himself.

Anyway, my point is, it will maybe take a fan to ask the question when given a chance. Fan media won't at press conferences.

Last 3 domestic games

That mob - 26 fouls 0 bookings
Rangers - 26 fouls 5 yellows and 2 straight reds

It’s actually 27 fouls so they’ve racked up more fouls than us over the last 3 domestic games yet not recorded a single booking.

Most clubs average 6-9 fouls per yellow. The filth seem to average 25-30 fouls per yellow.

They are refereed to a completely different standard from every other club in the country and have been for quite some time now.

That statistic should be asked by fan media to Gio for an answer to what the club is doing.

No way it’s an equal playing field.

Sands could and should have walked but compare that to the glaring points lost already !!

Remember we are paying the fan media. Through subscriptions and views.

How many of those fouls do you think should’ve been yellow cards, OP?

In the context of what went on in the Hearts game, we could start with these. Hatate is an easy yellow. Controls it with his arm then hand.

Collum tonight refereed their game in a very controlled fashion. He spoke to players and managers when things got a little heated and brought the card out late. Contrast that to his handling of various Rangers games, most recently Hibs.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
They don't even try & hide it these days, it's their shameless way to ensure domination in a football organisation awash with Republican sympathising scum from top to bottom.

Infact this country on a whole is over ran with these vile disgusting human beings & yet again I will say it- Scotland would be a far far better place to live if they weren't sharing the same air as us. Sub human, classless & immoral typifies the Bheggars perfectly.

That statistic should be asked by fan media to Gio for an answer to what the club is doing.

No way it’s an equal playing field.

Sands could and should have walked but compare that to the glaring points lost already !!

Remember we are paying the fan media. Through subscriptions and views.
OK,

So David Edgar, or Mark Dingwall, or maybe Stevie Clifford should say at the next presser "Gio, Celtic only seem to get about 1 yellow card for every 25 fouls, whereas we get 1 for every 7. What are you or the club doing about this?"

How do you expect Gio to respond? Tell me.

Or, should the question be phrased differently? If so, please give me your version.

OK,

So David Edgar, or Mark Dingwall, or maybe Stevie Clifford should say at the next presser "Gio, Celtic only seem to get about 1 yellow card for every 25 fouls, whereas we get 1 for every 7. What are you or the club doing about this?"

How do you expect Gio to respond? Tell me.

Or, should the question be phrased differently? If so, please give me your version.
Gio,

The statistics are plain to see and you can see from the video evidence of each game.

Are the club addressing this and how ?

Then we are not silent and a response will be in the media, just like they do.

Only ours is justified !!

I watched some of their game the other day against Dundee Utd and Starfelt genuinely got away with 3 or 4 fouls on Steven Fletcher and the ref never even spoke to him.

Had a check - not quite as I remembered, but we did have three separate streaks of 3 matches without picking up a card. Two of these were interrupted by a game that had a single booking.
any chance you could see how many fouls we committed i cant be arsed doing it. I'd say there would have to have been 15 or less for all 3 games?

Huge part of thier game is tactical fouling high up the pitch so it's difficult to understand how they could have avoided the odd booking.

Thier back line is rarely tested because they press high and hard and if that fails they foul then re group.

One reason they will lose record goals in the champions league groups because they won't get away.

We need to be smarter about it this season. A player from minute one on at the referee about thier fouling.

If we were smart about it the club would get the conversation started in the media to add a bit of pressure on refs to get the card out.

It's a stats dominated game now, we have counts for literally every aspect of play and these are highlighted continuously to back up whatever opinion the pundits wish to make.

If they are literally playing "bookings free", and presumably any match infractions aren't being counted, why would they, it's hardly surprising that they're not being questioned about them.

So, other than us, who have a dog, a big bad Proddy dog, in the fight, who is going to question the refereeing largesse being dispensed to these cavalier poets of Angeball?

It's certainly not the likes of the cretins we have to thole on Sportscene, or any other of our local media, who worship at the feet of all that emanates from the Piggery.

. They can commit fouls,dive looking for penalties and run off the pitch goading fans and get away with it because they more or less demanded to be refereed the way they wanted to be. The whole set up of scotshit football authorities dance to their tune. What is the hold they have over spfl,SFA,referees and other teams. Corrupt and terrified to question them.

It should not be underestimated.
It is a MAJOR advantage for them going onto the pitch knowing the can commit cynical, professional fouls and NOT be booked. It allows them to swarm the opposition. Lose possession, just foul them.

Contrast this with us…. Just look at Kamara’s booking last night against QoS as an example.
Barely touched the man, the type of thing done every minute by jobbers in this league (and our rivals) without a booking - but for Kamara the ref couldn’t get his card out quick enough.

Huge part of thier game is tactical fouling high up the pitch so it's difficult to understand how they could have avoided the odd booking.

Thier back line is rarely tested because they press high and hard and if that fails they foul then re group.

One reason they will lose record goals in the champions league groups because they won't get away.

We need to be smarter about it this season. A player from minute one on at the referee about thier fouling.

If we were smart about it the club would get the conversation started in the media to add a bit of pressure on refs to get the card out.
Our board being smart . Honestly.

Back