Have we been able to watch every match this season?

Aragorn

Taking my lucky white Rangers change top out of the washing machine, lucky because the only match i didn't wear it for was the St Mirren League Cup tie, I was trying to think if I and every other bear has missed a game this season, be it friendlies, League Cup, Europa League of SPL and i can't think of a solitary one, home or away.

If this is the case so far and if it carries on, it will be the first ever season in all my years of supporting Rangers that i will have managed this feat.

I missed the first half against Ross County. Seen every other game though From my living room in France (apart from three games from my daughters dining room in Fife

Didn't see the 2-0 win v Kilmarnock at Ibrox in August as I was away on a camping trip.

Gave my VST login to my brother though so he used my ticket.

I believe I have watched them all - apart from the pre-season game against Motherwell, as the delayed kick off meant I was out playing 5-a-sides when the game eventually kicked off two hours late!

The Coventry game is the only one I have watched in the pub. The rest has been RTV, Sky, Premier Sports of St. Mirren & St. Johnstone "PPV".

The only game I've not watched from the start is the st mirren cup game!
Was raging!

Couple of friendlies at the start due to RTV issues. Otherwise every game either live or delayed without knowing the score

Missed loads due to working weekends. Went through a spell where I seemed to miss all the easy victories but would catch the nail biting 1 nils.

Missed most of the St Mirren away league game due to work but apart from that watched every other match start to finish.

Seen them all except for about 80 minutes of the boxing day game due to what can only be described as overindulgence the day before.

Think the only one i missed was Motherwell at home the weekend before Christmas due to actually being able to ref a game of football before the latest lockdown again..in normal times i would be missing the Saturday 3pm kick offs due to being a referee myself...thankfully a Rangers 3pm Saturday kick offs are few and far between

This. There is always a way, no matter what part of the world you are in you can always generally find a way.
I had to watch a game last season on my phone on the way to the airport with the missus driving, think it was Kilmarnock when Goldson scored last kick of the ball and I went nuts and the missus nearly killed us all.

Last 20 mins against Dundee Utd at Ibrox at the start of the season. Wife had booked a table for drinks on the Saturday and I had to leave. Game was well won, left after Roofe’s goal. Essentially subway loyal for the day!

I didn’t watch much of the pre-season friendlies other than the French tournament.

I missed watching the first couple of games of the season and as a consequence haven't been able to watch a game live all season! Follow each and every game online on various sites and also via a couple of Whatsapp groups but the fact we keep on winning combined with my ridiculous superstitious nature, it is what it is! I'll tune in exactly 1 second after 55 is confirmed!
B-D

The only games I've missed this season have been the 2-2 draw with Hibs as I was at my niece's birthday party, and the 3-1 win over Motherwell just before Christmas as I had gone to see my brother and his family.

I wasn't too bothered about missing the Motherwell game as I hadn't seen my brother, his fiancee or my nephews for over a year due to covid. I was raging about the Hibs game beforehand as we were going round at staged intervals to avoid having too many people in the one place and we were to go between 12 and 2, exactly when the game was on. When I saw the result afterwards, I wasn't too bothered I'd missed it.

RTV unsurprisingly shat the bed one game.

I forget what game it was, maybe St Johnstone?

Think I have seen every game, but not every minute. My son plays on a Sunday so when they were playing pre-lockdown I would have missed the first half of a few 15:00 Sunday KO's.

I was in a place without satellite TV or internet access when Roofe scored that goal against Standard. I had to sit waiting for the brief clip on the news just like in the olden days.

Missed the first half of 1 game when travelling home after viewing a house. Had it on the radio.

Being from Gods country I normally make about 15 trips across the wee pond a season + a few into europe and have managed to see every game so far, long may it continue, but I do want to be back in the stadium asap.

#55incoming

I’ve watched every minute of every game.
UJ cushions have been chucked about in celebration on more than a few occasions :D

I missed the Hibs draw in September as I doing an ultra marathon (the only event that actually happened last year) in the Peak District. Lined up at the start line in the morning thinking “maybe I’ll get to see the last 20-25 minutes“. Didn’t actually finish until well, well over an hour after the game did :))

Other than that, every minute of every game. But that’s usual for me these days, living down south I only get back up the road for 6-8 games a year, so RTV is a live saver.

Last edited:
Had log in problems on the st Johnstone game at Ibrox most recently, apart from that I missed the dreaded St Mirren game as was working and had to listen on Radio Shortbread of all places!

Taking my lucky white Rangers change top out of the washing machine, lucky because the only match i didn't wear it for was the St Mirren League Cup tie, I was trying to think if I and every other bear has missed a game this season, be it friendlies, League Cup, Europa League of SPL and i can't think of a solitary one, home or away.

If this is the case so far and if it carries on, it will be the first ever season in all my years of supporting Rangers that i will have managed this feat.
The only minutes I’ve missed this season was the first half of the st mirren league game between Xmas and new year as I was working. Apart from that I’ve seen every match including friendlies

Back