Have we been able to watch every match this season?

Its to easy to just watch games on TV.

Ticket scrambles
Time off work
Transport to and from
Stress of all of the above then stress being there :D

All of the above and I'm sure more.

As much as I miss being at the games - now its just 'Couch and turn TV on'. I'm sure loads have noticed the difference with more time (albeit to do nothing) and financially.

Missed the Hamilton game in November as my telly packed in and I was away picking up a new one. Watched every other game.

Missed the first Killie home game because I was rushed into hospital - was raging at that.

Accies at home, most of Benfica away, Motherwell at home as I was briefly back at work and missed the first half of St Johnstone away because I made a cùnt of the times by forgetting it was a 6pm start :oops:

Missed a euro game .Forgot about the early ko and and only caught on when i came on here .
Quick dash down to the tv ,just in time to catch THAT goal :D yip Roofe ,i thought wtf ,seemed to happen in slo mo . Brilliant

WIth access from almost any device you have on you these days I can safely say I haven't missed any.

Missed the first game of the season at Pittodrie as I had booked Blairdrummond for the weans and they moved kick off time at the last minute. Couldn’t get a signal up there either, was torture.

Managed to watch every game. Bit ironic as in normal times I would have missed some, including the odd home game at Ibrox. Due to holidays other events etc.

Ive missed the majority of midweek games due to work I'm afraid. Evening KOs translate into mid-afternoon over here.

Missed the first Killie home game because I was rushed into hospital - was raging at that.

Accies at home, most of Benfica away, Motherwell at home as I was briefly back at work and missed the first half of St Johnstone away because I made a cùnt of the times by forgetting it was a 6pm start :oops:
Just to check you are aware it's also a 6pm tomorrow?

Not in this household. :p Not a penny to Sky and not a penny to BT either. Or Premier. I watch the EL games on BT Sport via SkyGo, using my mate's login. Everything else via the ever-reliable;) (for me at least) RangersTV.

Staunch as f*ck, I know.:)
Fair play pal, like a mug I’m paying £30 a month for Sky Sports, £25 a month for the BT monthly offer, and around £20 a month for PPV RTV :eek:

All except 1st half v St Johnstone.

Some of the early season non-TV games I watched on delay after avoiding the scores but after the 2-0 at Sharkheid the excitement gripped me and I’ve shelled out for all the non TV games since

Missed a few in December/January after getting the keys to my new house and having to rip it all out it took most of my time up. Feels so much better now watching the games on my new 75” tv knowing there’s no chance I’ll be missing another all season. The only way to better this is when I actually make use of my season ticket when we can get back in

VST has worked brilliantly for me. Seen every minute of every game from pre-season friendlies, league games, cup comps and europa.

Missed 1st half of the game due to the RTV server change but apart from that every minute.
Will love to get back to Ibrox but will genuinely miss RTV. Their coverage has been superb and I enjoy all the commentators and analysts. Special mention to Emma Dodds, Neil McCann and Shelly Kerr.

Now you all know how anyone overseas feel,I have the RTV subscriptions for the season and we get the European games through the local TV.
Meet up weekly with the Joburg Loyal for the weekend games.
Managed to watch all the games this season,

Been over in Australia the last couple of years so it’s been hard catching games at all hours during the night and early in the morning! but proud to say I have watched every moment of this monumental season.
Old firm games are the best as they’re on at 11pm usually over here, can’t wait for a couple of weeks!!

Taking my lucky white Rangers change top out of the washing machine, lucky because the only match i didn't wear it for was the St Mirren League Cup tie, I was trying to think if I and every other bear has missed a game this season, be it friendlies, League Cup, Europa League of SPL and i can't think of a solitary one, home or away.

If this is the case so far and if it carries on, it will be the first ever season in all my years of supporting Rangers that i will have managed this feat.

I missed the 5-1 win against Motherwell (family event) and the Benfica 3-3 away (coaching).

Was so annoyed at the time.

I’ve missed a few minutes of some Sunday games due to the wee fellas football. I can’t really remember the 0/0 livi game!

Back