Have we sold the press a dummy re tomorrow’s kit launch?

What's the script with some Rangers pages/fans on Twitter saying there's something huge in the pipeline to be announced tomorrow?

Imagine if they tried to throw a curve-ball and everyone loved the leaked shirt only to wake up in the morning to find a totally different shirt for sale that no one liked! :eek:

What's the script with some Rangers pages/fans on Twitter saying there's something huge in the pipeline to be announced tomorrow?
Some are even claiming Bernard Arnault is taking over the club - ffs the guy only owns minor brands like Louis Vuitton and suchlike with him only being the worlds 2nd richest man - absolutely madness on Twitter just now

You do wonder what goes through some folks minds at times. Constant streams of utter pish by the sound of it :))

Some are even claiming Bernard Arnault is taking over the club - ffs the guy only owns minor brands like Louis Vuitton and suchlike with him only being the worlds 2nd richest man - absolutely madness on Twitter just now

I just got told this by a guy at the petrol station. Hahahahaha

Just read that and its nonsense. Someones photoshopped an old ac milan story

Hahaha :))

I only recently joined twitter, i dont post on it, but this flashed up today. Some massive investment tommorrow along with the kit release

It must be true it flashed up on my Huwaiaiaieei

I really don't understand our fans and the kits at times. It's like a personal kit needs to be made for every person individually.

The same responses come out about kits every single year without fail and just so many unhappy you begin to wonder what do they actually want. The kit looks fine, I will probably buy one or two. For those that don't like it they really don't need to buy it but the designers and production folks aren't going to keep everyone happy. The uproar on FF, Twitter and Facebook about the kit has been utterly bonkers.

I'm the opposite think the strip leaked is a beauty and want it to be the correct one.

I think it is Btw would be a lot of hassle just for a curveball.

How do we even know it’s Castore that’s leaked those pictures if it’s a wind up bet Andy on here could photo shop anything on the players in 10 mins.

I really hope we have

i see images of Tav on the back page of todays papers,i really hope we have "leaked" this ourselves and the kit revealed tomorrow is different

thoughts?
I think this is silly.
Would you not want to afford our new partners the maximum publicity?

If the leaks are the actual strips I'm sure Castore and the RFC commercial dept will be asking internally who is responsible for the leaks but I'm sure they will know.

I like the new top, if it is indeed the one that has been leaked. look forward to see the quality up close.

Sadly I’m not built for the new slim fit strips of the modern era
Maybe have to see if there’s any cumfy leisure wear or stay off the beer

This place has gone bonkers, although this isnt as bad as the “heart surgery” thread

Am I feck going to the games carrying a LV handbag.

If it meant investment from the worlds second richest man I would wear high heels and a LV bag
I have dickie ankles so I’m no., He May be the 2 Nd richest man but do we want to really become owned by a single person, ok for the short term but when he got bored with us then what ? The money would be great but the club has been abused by owners to many times when they had no one to answer too

Back