Have we sold the press a dummy re tomorrow’s kit launch?

The only difference will be is our reveal pictures tomorrow will have more detail in them. I really like the top but The pictures the papers are using just now are dark and crap looking.

Tomorrows reveal will still be good. Looking forward to it.

This is like one of those threads the night before an Old Firm game where someone posts about throwing a ‘curveball’ by starting Tavernier on the right of midfield or something.

I will be utterly stunned if the kit we’ve all seen isn’t what’s released tomorrow.

Some are even claiming Bernard Arnault is taking over the club - ffs the guy only owns minor brands like Louis Vuitton and suchlike with him only being the worlds 2nd richest man - absolutely madness on Twitter just now

And you can add the magnificent bastard to be announced as our new Chairman.

Some are even claiming Bernard Arnault is taking over the club - ffs the guy only owns minor brands like Louis Vuitton and suchlike with him only being the worlds 2nd richest man - absolutely madness on Twitter just now
So who is it then if you’re so sure it’s not this Bernard fella?

You do wonder what goes through some folks minds at times. Constant streams of utter pish by the sound of it :))
Problem these days, instead of keeping barmy thoughts to ourselves when the mind wanders, people decide they have to share their revelation with the rest of us on forums/social media.

I really hope we have

i see images of Tav on the back page of todays papers,i really hope we have "leaked" this ourselves and the kit revealed tomorrow is different

thoughts?

Why would we dupe the media when a large number of (old) people still use the Scottish newspapers as a way to get their news? That's a mental idea.

Back